Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

She was very unprofessional in role.
What a very strange statement. Did you work with her?

Just remember ladies of the forum (and indeed ladies of the world), Aurora is being offended on your behalf, even if you don't want her to be, and even if the infinitesimal chance of you meeting a TW in a female space doesn't bother you.

Remember ladies...Aurora is more right what she thinks your feelings are than you are.

Lol. You've spent this whole thread being offended over things that don't affect you much.

Make sure to tell your daughter to politely look away when she sees an adult male penis at the swimming baths though, rather than complain. You'd walk the walk and not be offended on her behalf obviously.

Let's look to Ireland to see how Irish women are coping with it....

Tiny population, smaller than Yorkshire, so not a big demographic, but still managed to get 3 or 4 transwomen violent offenders into a women's jail. How proud you must be. Plenty of Irish women campaigning against it.

multitool

Lol. You've spent this whole thread being offended over things that don't affect you much.

I'm offended by movements that seek to harm vulnerable minorities.

Make sure to tell your daughter to politely look away when she sees an adult male penis at the swimming baths though, rather than complain. You'd walk the walk and not be offended on her behalf obviously.

My wife has been on the planet 47 years and never seen one. However, as I've told you before, she works in a large organisation with many thousands of people in one building, with a disproportionately high number of TW with whom she shares the toilets. And as I've told you before she tells me that she isn't bothered at all by the TW.

multitool

Tiny population, smaller than Yorkshire, so not a big demographic, but still managed to get 3 or 4 transwomen violent offenders into a women's jail. How proud you must be. Plenty of Irish women campaigning against it.

People campaigning is not evidence that there are actually incidents.

You are a prime example of this.

You've never met a TW in a woman's space :laugh:

Most have jumped on the case of one person. Who now shares her facility with two other women deemed too unsafe to be in the general prison population.
When she was moved there, she was the only occupant. Not any more though.

EDITED TO ADD
There are just two transgender inmates held in Irish prisons, or 0.04 per cent of the prison population.
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/2023/06/03/transgender-prisoners-where-should-they-be-housed/

monkers

Legendary Member
What a very strange statement. Did you work with her?

Nothing strange about it. I haven't met her, but I remain in contact with former colleagues who did. Also I have seen evidence of the types of messages she sent to students. I have a nephew who studied there, though not on a course she taught on. She had a terrible reputation among learners.

bobzmyunkle

Nothing strange about it. I haven't met her, but I remain in contact with former colleagues who did. Also I have seen evidence of the types of messages she sent to students. I have a nephew who studied there, though not on a course she taught on. She had a terrible reputation among learners.
Is any of this in the public domain?

monkers

Legendary Member
There you have it folks. If your wife, gf, and your daughters don't want adult males in their changing rooms they simply shouldn't go swimming. Just stay home. They should simply stay away from those facilities that were expressly set up to give them dignity and privacy in the first place. Surprise penis in the female sauna? Just look away girls. Naked man in the women's showers alongside your children? Get over yourselves.

You have been claiming that women's rights are such that you can exclude who you like. You complaint is about not wanting to see a penis in the sauna. I accept that you don't want to, but show me the right to exclude someone because they have a penis. It's not that this is just not covered by the EqA, it isn't covered by the law.

In fact if you harass a person just for being naked, you are committing an offence.

To support your claim, you need to show what law is being broken. If no law is broken, then no right is infringed. That is the way UK law works.

Otherwise all we have is one woman on a cycling forum stamping her tiny foot and making demands.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member

Yes, loads of it, all over the place.

In particular she sent out an open letter across the world to academics, philosophers etc with a document called 'a call to arms'. In return she received a reply by open letter signed by about 600 colleagues expressing their disgust. I've posted links to this before.

I'm offended by movements that seek to harm vulnerable minorities.
Men aren't a minority lol.
My wife has been on the planet 47 years and never seen one. However, as I've told you before, she works in a large organisation with many thousands of people in one building, with a disproportionately high number of TW with whom she shares the toilets. And as I've told you before she tells me that she isn't bothered at all by the TW.
Huge difference between sharing a bathroom with work colleagues and giving any male entry to all female single sex spaces and services, which is what you seem to support.
No of course not, it's an anecdote that we are meant to accept as evidence of Kathleen Stock being a horrible, horrible person in order to denigrate her gender critical opinions. I did hear she looked at milk once and it curdled. No wait, sorry, that was Salem, 1692.

monkers

Legendary Member
No of course not, it's an anecdote that we are meant to accept as evidence of Kathleen Stock being a horrible, horrible person in order to denigrate her gender critical opinions. I did hear she looked at milk once and it curdled. No wait, sorry, that was Salem, 1692.

Idiot. The complaint was about her lack of professionalism in role with regard to pedagogic responsibility.

monkers

Legendary Member
Example. #wrongagainKaren

Attachments

• stock abuse of student.PNG
    stock abuse of student.PNG
    55 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom