Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
This will be interesting

Downing Street set to publish advice suggesting period of reflection for pupils who want to transition

I'm set to publish advice suggesting a period of reflection for people who want to vote Conservative.

The point is that I posted data from the Met because it is the most detailed, not because somebody else thinks that it is the city with the most violence in the world (I seriously doubt that's the case). I chose the Met data because is included the best data I could find - yet it was dismissed by Aurora, and I know why, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

It was dismissed because it was youth crime from one city. The national statistics with a much bigger volume of data, from the whole country and all ages, showed that violent crime is overwhelmingly the preserve of males.

The Met data is not the best data. It's a smaller, age focused sample. It's inferior to comprehensive, national, large scale data.

You picked it because you thought it supported your point and that noone would pick you up on it.

Please by all means demonise the guilty of monstrous crimes, but to demonise every person who shares a characteristic is equally monstrous.

Is there any man on here who feels demonised by not being allowed to get undressed in the women's changing rooms? Would any man on here would feel demonised if they were a carer and a woman didn't want them to do their intimate washing?

The existence of people like Caster Semenya shows the absurdity of attempting to rigidly allocate facilities by dividing all people into only two categories.
There will always be exceptions who don't obviously fit into either category or could fit into both.
It isn't black and white...
You could make an argument for individuals such as CS having access to facilities but that has overwhelmingly not been the argument on this thread. It's been access for transwomen to single sex spaces and services. CS has featured in reference to sport.

If we are not separating single sex services and spaces by sex, how would you separate them? By presentation as one poster has suggested?

monkers

Legendary Member
It was dismissed because it was youth crime from one city. The national statistics with a much bigger volume of data, from the whole country and all ages, showed that violent crime is overwhelmingly the preserve of males.

What data tells us is that young people are more likely to be implicated in violence against the person.

The Met data was more instructive than the Home Office data, because it provides a breakdown of that crime, and as @mudsticks has pointed out, it puts numbers against the crime in terms of severity.

The Met police area is sprawling, it doesn't just cover areas of highest crime rate, but a spread.

Although it's less than perfect, it is the best data that I've seen.

So of the cohort that are responsible for the largest proportion of data, about one third is female violence.

And while you can pretend that you haven't seen it, or argue against it, or pretend that the figure of 53 000 arrests of women for violence against the person is insignificant, you can't produce any meaningful data whatsoever that trans women with a GRC or women with a dsd are the cause of any level of harm to women in women's toilets.

I'm sure you have a bookmark that leads to something vaguely like one case at some point in time, but as others say, one case since 2004 in a population of about 66/67M people is not evidence that trans women are assaulting women in women's toilets.

It just isn't happening, but you won't reconsider. Produce a well-reasoned argument and I'll read it, but so far you haven't met the bar of reasonableness. Instead you have easily passed the bar for unreasonableness.

I know, how arrogant, patronising, superior, smug of me to notice.

D

Deleted member 159

trans women with a GRC
Why with a GRC when the majority are just self proclaimed. The prison data indicates a far higher percentage are on prison because of sexual conviction.

It's becoming widely accepted that most men who want be a woman are suffering autogynephilia

Which makes them extremely more dangerous to women as a whole.

monkers

Legendary Member
Why with a GRC when the majority are just self proclaimed. The prison data indicates a far higher percentage are on prison because of sexual conviction.

It's becoming widely accepted that most men who want be a woman are suffering autogynephilia

Which makes them extremely more dangerous to women as a whole.

Look Andy, I'm not and never have been a parliamentarian. I don't make the law, but I can read, and I can tell you what it says.

And it says this, that women are women before the law, and that trans women with a GRC are female before the law.

And that Andy is because a trans woman with a GRC has a birth certificate that says 'female' or 'girl'.

Which is one reason why that question what is a woman; Woman: adult human female is nonsense. The actual answer to the question is
Woman: whatever parliament have already decided it is.

Beyond that your opinion has no effect on me, or any person in the line between magistrate and The Lord Chief Justice, The Right Honourable The Lord Burnett of Maldon.

The people who I consider dangerous are those who refuse to recognise or respect the law, be that you or Cruella Braverman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

It was a terrible lack of judgement to allow men be classified as women. They clearly are not and can never be.

Men's behaviour no matter how you dress it, is a man

Top Bottom