Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

View: https://youtu.be/tJ_bD6N1zNw

What an absolute travesty, thanks for people like him and his wife.

Thank goodness for Keira Bell V Tavistock.

multitool

Obviously you'll not have considered the ratio of dissatisfied Tavistock patients versus those that are content.

That would involve stopping to think.

D

Deleted member 159

These so called treatments should be absolute last resort, not sausage factory, probably well after 21years old.

Lots of buyers remorse occurring, usually into their early twenties from these experiments on children

Psychiatric counselling to work through the many facetted conditions that are generally associated with gender dysphoria.

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

These treatments should be absolute last resort, not sausage factory, probably well after 21years old.

What was the waiting list time for Tavistock, Andy?

Lots of buyers remorse occurring, usually into their early twenties from these experiments on children

What does "lots" mean, Andy?

Psychiatric counselling to work through the many facetted conditions that are generally associated with gender dysphoria.

I see you have some expertise in this area. Can you tell us your qualifications, Andy?

D

Deleted member 159

What was the waiting list time for Tavistock, Andy?

What does "lots" mean, Andy?

I see you have some expertise in this area. Can you tell us your qualifications, Andy?

I'd suggest you watch the video, it will give you all the information you need. :okay:

D

Deleted member 159

Douglas Murray does make me laugh

Alphabet clown car:laugh:

He did bring up some interesting points about vicious misogyny against lesbians and straight women. He never receives the vitriolic attacks for saying the same points as JK Rowling and other women.

View: https://youtu.be/SS7iG1JJxjA

monkers

Legendary Member
It is very telling that you have used the American spelling.

It's also very telling that he had to try to force that conflation. One is a very serious crime, the other is no crime at all. When did loving oneself become a crime? The sickness here is not in the head of the trans person, but the accuser.

monkers

Legendary Member
Almost certainly the same as everybody else on here, none, apart from being an interested onlooker.

If bona fides is so important to you, why only address this question to a poster with whom you don't agree?

Usual brainless tactic 'I can't answer the post, so I will have to concentrate on trying to undermine the poster'.

Says the man who calls dating sites 'sordid'.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Says the man who calls dating sites 'sordid'.

Another pointless snipe from the resident know-all.

Anyone can post what they think of a particular topic.

Thus I do not need degrees in computer science, sociology, behavioural science and goodness what else to give an opinion on dating sites.

Nor do you, but of course all we get is a snidey remark.

Dumb and dumber.

D

Deleted member 159

When did loving oneself become a crime?

Not a crime in itself, but a mental disorder.

Given that a far higher incidence of men wanting to be trans in prison with sexual convictions.

So it looks like this disorder spills over into sexual criminality

monkers

Legendary Member
Not a crime in itself, but a mental disorder.

I think your self-loathing as a man might be a mental disorder. (reverse trolling)

Given that a far higher incidence of men wanting to be trans in prison with sexual convictions.

Unknowable. The Home Office was admonished by the high court for paucity of data.

So it looks like this disorder spills over into sexual criminality

You don't know how language works. Words and roots of words have more than one meaning.

Transparent - does not mean a parent who is trans. Is that clear?

If you want a word that relates sex to philia, try hemophilia. This is where men acquire a disease through, their mothers - literally 'blood' and 'tendency'.

In the translation of 'philia' it means the range of emotions anywhere between affection, fondness, love, obsessive interest. It also means 'tendency'.

As soon as you try to group all words ending 'philia' to mean criminal or mental, you're into problems.

monkers

Legendary Member
Another pointless snipe from the resident know-all.

Anyone can post what they think of a particular topic.

Thus I do not need degrees in computer science, sociology, behavioural science and goodness what else to give an opinion on dating sites.

Nor do you, but of course all we get is a snidey remark.

Dumb and dumber.

It's a snipe but not a pointless one. Yes anyone can post, and nobody has been told by anyone that they can't - so what's your point?

People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts - a condition you've been noticed being afflicted with all weekend on the Huw Edwards thread.

People spreading lies on the internet can lead to harm. Some of us use our knowledge to debunk the obvious biases of others.

You don't like it but you as a journalist are finding yourself of being noticed telling lies, or at least defending the lies of others, when people consider that you really ought to know better.

It really doesn't bother me how pompous you think I am - I am at least truthful, that matters to me if not to you.

Top Bottom