Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
When did loving oneself become a crime?
Isn't self love, along with money, the root of most of the evil perpetrated in this world?

monkers

Legendary Member
Isn't self love, along with money, the root of most of the evil perpetrated in this world?

radix omnium molorum est cupiditas

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Timothy 6:10

Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Matthew 22:37–39

Where would the instinct for self-preservation come from if one does not love oneself? Where does the instinct for suicide come from in those who do not love themselves?

The sin surely is to love others less than one loves oneself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Debbie Hayton, the epitome of a man taking advantage. A very confused individual IMO.

No they can't be a man, it's not even remotely possible. Where did you get that assumption from?

:whistle:

monkers

Legendary Member

Debbie Hayton is not a trans woman with a GRC. Debbie Hayton is 'transgender', but not a trans woman. Therefore Debbie Hayton is male before the law. Debbie Hayton says they are male. Debbie Hayton is free to say that if they wish to.

Debbie Hayton is more like Grayson Perry, a person who enjoys presenting as female, without the gender incongruence. Debbie Hayton is a transvestite. Debbie Hayton does not have the protected characteristic of sex=female under the EqA. There is no conflict between Debbie Hayton's chosen identity and what the law says it is.

D

Deleted member 159

When is a man not a man :laugh:

When it doesn't agree with agenda

Love it, trans ideology fluidity

20230717_091148.gif

monkers

Legendary Member
When is a man not a man :laugh:

When it doesn't agree with agenda

Love it, trans ideology fluidity

View attachment 4243

The answer is always the same. The law decides - not you, not me, not any individual. We have this system that you don't understand called 'democracy', but as we've seen you are not too good with words with an etymology from Greek.

The law is what parliament intends. Parliament responded to international law and approved a Bill which became an Act, which means that is law, and we are all obliged to follow the law.

What parliament intended is clear, that with effect from 2004, a person is the sex declared on their birth certificate.

You don't approve of the law? So what! It just means you have an opinion - and we've heard it. Now you are just being boorish and a bore.

D

Deleted member 159

The law decides - not you, not me, not any individual

I thought the religion of self identity was the bedrock of trans ideology?

Sorry to be the bearer of good news, biology decides.

monkers

Legendary Member
I thought the religion of self identity was the bedrock of trans ideology?

Sorry to be the bearer of good news, biology decides.

Trans 'ideology' is a demand to have the same human rights as other humans - nothing more.

Modern scientists do not agree with you. Parliamentarians deciding the matter in 2003 did not agree with you. The courts do not agree with you. Therefore I do not need to agree with you especially as your own 'ideology' is purely bigotry.

D

Deleted member 159

You've (trans supporters) decided that Debbie Hayton is a man, not a true women, because they don't have a gender certificate.

So what about the vast majority of trans, who don't have a certificate are they not women too in the eyes of activists? ;)

Round and round you go. This week you must have certificate to be woman, last week you just had to say I'm a woman :laugh:

D

Deleted member 159

Trans 'ideology' is a demand to have the same human rights as other humans - nothing more.

Modern scientists do not agree with you. Parliamentarians deciding the matter in 2003 did not agree with you. The courts do not agree with you. Therefore I do not need to agree with you especially as your own 'ideology' is purely bigotry.

They already have all the rights under their biological sex. What trans are asking for, it to infringe upon women's rights, by invading their spaces, sports and appropriating the noun Woman.

Modern scientists, you mean the brainwashed. Adrian Harrop, clear example of this.

You don't have to agree with me or the majority of this country, that's what opinion and free speech is all about.

Ian H

Legendary Member
They already have all the rights under their biological sex. What trans are asking for, it to infringe upon women's rights, by invading their spaces, sports and appropriating the noun Woman.

Modern scientists, you mean the brainwashed. Adrian Harrop, clear example of this.

You don't have to agree with me or the majority of this country, that's what opinion and free speech is all about.

Your majority doesn't really exist. https://yougov.co.uk/topics/society...-does-british-public-stand-transgender-rights

Top Bottom