Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
I think your self-loathing as a man might be a mental disorder. (reverse trolling)

Unknowable. The Home Office was admonished by the high court for paucity of data.

You don't know how language works. Words and roots of words have more than one meaning.

Transparent - does not mean a parent who is trans. Is that clear?

If you want a word that relates sex to philia, try hemophilia. This is where men acquire a disease through, their mothers - literally 'blood' and 'tendency'.

In the translation of 'philia' it means the range of emotions anywhere between affection, fondness, love, obsessive interest. It also means 'tendency'.

As soon as you try to group all words ending 'philia' to mean criminal or mental, you're into problems.

It's all Greek to me.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I am at least truthful,

You can't be, your position switches so much from post to post.

The lies you say I've posted are facts, but they are just facts you don't like, which is a distinction you cannot grasp.

Like it or not, I've forgotten more about how newspapers work than you will ever know.

You are still welcome to comment, but when assessing my posts you need to grasp the difference between fact and comment.

I try to make that clear, but I accept it may not always be clear to the reader.

multitool

If bona fides is so important to you, why only address this question to a poster with whom you don't agree?

I would have thought that was obvious.

Nobody else is claiming in depth knowledge of the psychology behind gender dysphoria, nor its requisite treatment.

Usual brainless tactic 'I can't answer the post, so I will have to concentrate on trying to undermine the poster'.

Odd comment.

If the argument contains some sort of appeal to authority, then a legitimate approach is to examine the authority.

monkers

Legendary Member
You can't be, your position switches so much from post to post.

It really doesn't.

When I quote the law, people often mistake that as an opinion that I approve of the law. It isn't necessarily the case.

Of course those with a cognitive bias always see this as an avenue to pursue, and make lots of false assumptions, and make false representations. Aurora is the absolute worst for this.

I'll keep to the facts and truth, even where they don't fit with my opinion. I'm not seeing that as problematic to my position.

You have incorrectly pronounced on UK law throughout this thread, and continue to do so even when given a link where the EHRC say the opposite. Your posts are the embodiment of 'If I say it often enough people will think it's true'. And when caught out on stats you bizarrely claim you did it deliberately to make a point. You're the biggest stranger to the truth on this entire forum.

D

Deleted member 159

From my recent arrival on this thread, it's clear you don't like any opinion other than your own. You slag off the posters comments

Watching various commentators on the subject, repeatedly they comment, the worst aggressive attitudes, shut down comments has come from left wing lesbians. I understand you're both :hello:

No matter I'll continue posting :okay:

monkers

Legendary Member
You have incorrectly pronounced on UK law throughout this thread, and continue to do so even when given a link where the EHRC say the opposite. Your posts are the embodiment of 'If I say it often enough people will think it's true'. And when caught out on stats you bizarrely claim you did it deliberately to make a point. You're the biggest stranger to the truth on this entire forum.

You still believe that EHRC guidance holds preponderance? What a fool you are. It isn't statutory. Even Falkner acknowledges that point herself.

In my opinion the guidance is wrong-footed, but my opinion is one thing, and the law is another.

The EHRC can offer advice to the courts, but it can not instruct it or over-ride it.

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event...t3-yQ7ykNI7D20RnIqd19vmGlnswYYiEgE1i6FGg5ovww

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

No I am one, :rolleyes: you pillock.

How can we tell, you could be a man pretending to be a woman, who likes women, or woman who likes women, or you could be either fluidly morphing.

Then again have you thought about two spirits, that's really popular at the moment.

monkers

Legendary Member
How can we tell, you could be a man pretending to be a woman, who likes women, or woman who likes women, or you could be either fluidly morphing.

Then again have you thought about two spirits, that's really popular at the moment.

And you could be the Brexit unicorn that so many people have been searching for.

D

Deleted member 159

Did you get your GRC or was it a selfie on the back of a fag packet

monkers

Legendary Member
Did you get your GRC or was it a selfie on the back of a fag packet

Do you know Andy, this is the kind of silly playground stuff that exposes your idiocy.

If I must be a trans woman for sticking up for trans rights, then it follows that you must be a woman for sticking up for women's rights.

You really are not too bright are you?

Apart from that everybody else on the thread understands why I am such a staunch supporter of trans liberation.

D

Deleted member 159

If I must be a trans woman for sticking up for trans rights, then it follows that you must be a woman for sticking up for women's rights.

Honorary title,

Would never ever appropriate the word Woman, invade women's safe spaces.

Top Bottom