Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Yo-yo and skateboards, cabbage patch dolls were really popular

For a while

monkers

Legendary Member
Yo-yo and skateboards, cabbage patch dolls were really popular

For a while

I thought the alarmists are saying that this is a social contagion, and there is rapid growth? Maybe just best to leave it another couple of years to fizzle out then? No panic needed?

monkers

Legendary Member
If you keep kids off puberty blockers body dysphoria resolves itself in most children by early adulthood. So yes, it does fizzle out. Unfortunately it's a billion dollar industry that demands new customers on a regular basis.

What you are talking about is denial, which is abusive and harmful. Hormones are actually very cheaply available to the NHS.

multitool

What you are talking about is denial, which is abusive and harmful. Hormones are actually very cheaply available to the NHS.

You are missing Aurora's careless descent into conspiracy theory.

The whole anti-trans gc crap is one big social-media driven cult. If Aurora had never had access to social media she would never hold the opinions she holds.

Whoops, Aurora. Let's watch you furiously backpeddle, rather than take a breath and have a moment of honest introspection.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
You are missing Aurora's careless descent into conspiracy theory.

Oh no I'm :laugh:not! Andy more so.

I'm waiting to answers to my questions on birth certificates. I get the distinct feeling that neither of them has a bookmarked prepared script from the net, so they're stumped.

Funny that so many European countries, where health care is free, are stepping back from prescribing puberty blockers to children. Almost as if they are simply following the science.

It's not denial or abuse to help children resolve body dysphoria issues through therapy rather than turn pre pubescent children into life long patients with meds that nobody knows the long term effects of, and to which children cannot give truly informed consent.

If body dysphoria can be resolved with therapy and without drugs or surgical intervention, surely that is a better outcome?

Why are you so keen to medicalise children if their distress can be relieved in other ways?

monkers

Legendary Member
Funny that so many European countries, where health care is free, are stepping back from prescribing puberty blockers to children. Almost as if they are simply following the science.

It's not denial or abuse to help children resolve body dysphoria issues through therapy rather than turn pre pubescent children into life long patients with meds that nobody knows the long term effects of, and to which children cannot give truly informed consent.

If body dysphoria can be resolved with therapy and without drugs or surgical intervention, surely that is a better outcome?

Why are you so keen to medicalise children if their distress can be relieved in other ways?

Advocating conversion therapy now.

This one's kind of interesting. The Church of England in 2017 condemned conversion therapy as fundamentally wrong. The Christian gender critical folk seem strangely quiet on this. Of course you won't want it banned, because you are pretty evil.

D

Deleted member 121

Wouldn't that be novel? Governments actually following science? It's not like we haven't ended the existence of thousands of species of animals already and mass population displacement hasn't already started... Somebody smash me over the head with a lump hammer, QUICK! wake me up!

Top Bottom