Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh no I'm :laugh:not! Andy more so.

I'm waiting to answers to my questions on birth certificates. I get the distinct feeling that neither of them has a bookmarked prepared script from the net, so they're stumped.

Where are these embryos made from sloughed off skin or cheek swabs being gestated exactly? Unless it's in a tank, it's going to be in a woman's body - in UK law she will be the mother and entered on the birth certificate.

Don't UK birth certificates have a Parent space and a Mother space? Two women can be registered as parents already; only the one giving birth can be the mother. Plenty of women leave the Parent slot blank.

And of course there are hundreds of thousands of unregistered births in the world every year, so your pompous gotcha about birth certificates is just like your carry on about GRCs. Pieces of paper that are a legality in some countries but don't override material reality.

CXRAndy

Guru
Pity some men use them for thinking Andy.

That's why I have children :laugh:

monkers

Legendary Member
Aurora likes to talk about rowing back from puberty blockers hopeful that no one's going to notice that she is ignoring the fact that countries are also passing laws for Self-Id.

Advocating conversion therapy now.

This one's kind of interesting. The Church of England in 2017 condemned conversion therapy as fundamentally wrong. The Christian gender critical folk seem strangely quiet on this. Of course you won't want it banned, because you are pretty evil.
Therapy for body dysphoria isn't gay conversion therapy. Encouraging same sex attracted children to believe they are the opposite sex is though. 'Transing away the gay' one doctor at the Tavistock called it.

Exploratory therapy to look at why children have body dysphoria is akin to therapy for anorexia. We already know that gay and autistic children are overrepresented in referrals. That you would have these kids put straight on a medicalised pathway without looking at their associated issues is very telling.

But then if little kids are labelled transgender it validates adults. That's why you need 'trans kids'.

monkers

Legendary Member
Don't UK birth certificates have a Parent space and a Mother space? Two women can be registered as parents already; only the one giving birth can be the mother. Plenty of women leave the Parent slot blank.
Just checked.

My birth certificate records 'mother & 'father'

Partner's bc records 'mother' & 'father'.

N's bc records 'mother' and 'father'.

CXRAndy

Guru
Don't think you do, actually, Andy.

No one who has children would set them on a path to life long pain suffering, with permanent drugs for rest of their life

bobzmyunkle

At least @CXRAndy is amused now, but that what do you @AuroraSaab suggest we put on a child's birth certificate when the child doesn't have a mother?

And when these artificial eggs are made from the skins cells of one man and fertilized by himself, biological reality will be reimagined. However the overriding argument will be, what is permissible to be put on a birth certificate?
Mad as a hatter.

Aurora likes to talk about rowing back from puberty blockers hopeful that no one's going to notice that she is ignoring the fact that countries are also passing laws for Self-Id.

For adults mostly not for 11 year olds. Some are dropping it over concerns.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...self-id-blocked-criminals-escape-prosecution/

Though what a legal change for adults has to do with governments adopting a more cautious approach to putting kids on puberty blockers I'm not sure. Two different things.

These are the issues that children referred to the Tavistock had. Monkers thinks children in distress with these things going on should be denied the opportunity to explore their effects:

Fy0f-4fWYAAtBOL.jpeg

Imagine thinking the best route for children like this is drugs with irreversible effects.

monkers

Legendary Member
For adults mostly not for 11 year olds. Some are dropping it over concerns.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...self-id-blocked-criminals-escape-prosecution/

Though what a legal change for adults has to do with governments adopting a more cautious approach to putting kids on puberty blockers I'm not sure. Two different things.

These are the issues that children referred to the Tavistock had. Monkers thinks children in distress with these things going on should be denied the opportunity to explore their effects:

View attachment 4283

Imagine thinking the best route for children like this is drugs with irreversible effects.

Who said anything about 11 year olds? Some countries have Self-ID for 16 year olds, but you'd have them prevented from medication at that age wouldn't you?

Age 16 old enough for torture but not for puberty blockers. I see you.

multitool

Pharaoh
No one who has children would set them on a path to life long pain suffering, with permanent drugs for rest of their life

You haven't got the wit to work out that these kids are already in a desperate state.

The parents aren't allowing their kids to do this on a whim. They are doing it because it offers a glimmer of hope for the kids.

Top Bottom