Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's defined as something like 'Being able to read and write a simple sentence in your own language', or used to be anyway.

Ahh so similar to the test for Personal Independence Payment.

That makes sense.

I was thinking about being able to read a simple newspaper article or a jobcard at work.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Do you type this shit with a straight face?

Another string of personal attacks from this poster and her usual acolytes.

When are you morons going to realise it will never, ever, work?

I'm definitely in the 1%. A hat wearing, classic movie watching enthusiast said as much...

You labelled a professionally written article as badly written, then made two poor mistakes yourself in the next eight to ten words.

What did you expect?

multitool

Pharaoh

It's working just fine ;)

gammon.png

D

Deleted member 121

You labelled a professionally written article as badly written, then made two poor mistakes yourself in the next eight to ten words.

What did you expect?

A pathetic attempt to defend the professional writer, I suppose...

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

What won't work?

Anyway I'm flattered that you believe I have 'acolytes'. Still, you have at least one person who laughs at your jokes, and another who gets disgruntled on your behalf if anyone points out what a Twatospheric Arsehole™ you're being. So I guess that's almost as good as the priestly cult I run behind the scenes.

Pale Rider

Veteran
What won't work?

What do you think the aim is of four or five posters constantly insulting one?

As you well know, NACA has always been a cosy little club of people who only want to agree with each other and pat each other on the back.

The moment anyone with an alternative view turns up they find themselves under attack from all directions until the forum orthodoxy is restored.

I think the sight of a load of middle aged blokes trying to kiss the ass of young feminist woman is a sad mixture of comedy and embarrassment.

Just please don't tell me you are so dumb as to think they are being sincere.

multitool

Pharaoh
I think the sight of a load of middle aged blokes trying to kiss the ass of young feminist woman is a sad mixture of comedy and embarrassment.

Just please don't tell me you are so dumb as to think they are being sincere.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, being a female it couldn't possibly be that theclaud has anything interesting to say at all, could it. And it couldn't possibly be that men could hold views similar to those held by her, could it.

Add crass sexism to your list of personal defects you utter throbber.

Pale Rider

Veteran
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, being a female it couldn't possibly be that theclaud has anything interesting to say at all, could it. And it couldn't possibly be that men could hold views similar to those held by her, could it.

Add crass sexism to your list of personal defects you utter throbber.

More muddled thinking.

Claud is full of shite, she's proved that over many years.

Her gender has nothing to do with it.

It's purely a matter of whether a poster called 'the claud' posts any sense or not.

The answer is the same - not - whether 'the claud' is a man, woman, or something in between.

By the way, you following me around to post abuse after my every post is starting to become wearisome.

I would say creepy, but as a sad, scared, keyboard warrior you are too ineffectual for that.

Now why don't you p*ss off and go check if someone's nicked your latest doorstep delivery?

Rusty Nails

Country Member

I believe some of the blokes are the same age as the woman, so no ageism or implied impropriety please.

An article can be written perfectly within grammatical conventions but still be a piece of crap. The Mail is full of them

classic33

"A University professor has claimed kids should be exposed to adult genitalia to prepare them for the possibility of seeing a naked trans person, in a shocking jab at swimmer Riley Gaines.

Journalism professor Dr. Katja Thieme had made the comment in a Twitter post she shared criticizing swimmer and women's rights advocate Riley Gaines.

Thieme, who teaches at the University of British Columbia, had been tweeted a video of Gaines explaining the effects of having to compete against transgender swimmer Lia Thomas."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...swimmer-Riley-Gaines.html?ico=related-replace

Available from other sources.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
"A University professor has claimed kids should be exposed to adult genitalia to prepare them for the possibility of seeing a naked trans person, in a shocking jab at swimmer Riley Gaines.

Journalism professor Dr. Katja Thieme had made the comment in a Twitter post she shared criticizing swimmer and women's rights advocate Riley Gaines.

Thieme, who teaches at the University of British Columbia, had been tweeted a video of Gaines explaining the effects of having to compete against transgender swimmer Lia Thomas."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...swimmer-Riley-Gaines.html?ico=related-replace

Available from other sources.

Thieme is not the sharpest candle short of a picnic is she. I have often thought that defunding the English departments of universities would solve a lot of the current insanity.

Top Bottom