Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another post to a one sided source outwith the UK.....

Google it yourself and find me the conduct that you are suggesting means this woman deserves to lose her career in midwifery then.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...harassment-claim-against-arts-council-england

You'd rather pretend people aren't losing their jobs or opportunities than engage with the idea that transactivism is a repressive ideology.

multitool

Pharaoh
The comic's beliefs are legal to hold and relatively benign.

It's legal for people to make sexist jokes. Is it inclusive? No.

He elides trans people with paedophiles, much as bigots used to do the same with gay people. These are not benign actions, but of course that you think they are demonstrates that you think it is acceptable. Much as you think misogynistic attacks on women on here are acceptable.

There is no excuse to exclude him from inclusiveness other than a desire to discriminate against him.

Of course there is a desire to discriminate against him, you bloviating buffoon, and that desire is entirely justified.

I'm throwing a birthday party for my bairn shortly. Must I invite Jim Davidson, or might I choose an alternative children's entertainer?

Was Cheryl Hole not available? I thought your kids loved the learn drag class last year? It's just like panto, you know. Too busy on Bake Off now I expect. If it has to be a racist comedian CycleChat favourite Janey Godley is probably still available. Or if you're prepared to settle for jokes about rape there's always Frankie Boyle. Maybe that nonce children's cartoonist your compatriot found could do a sketch-your-toddlers party for you. None of them have been cancelled so you should be fine.

Yes, frankly. Now will you leave us to do that in peace?

Nah, I'm good thanks. Oh look, that thing that practically never happens happened again.

35 year old male who identifies as a woman, beat 2 young women to become northwest Women's Champion at Washington velodrome.

View: https://twitter.com/icons_women/status/1693008973690012100

It's legal for people to make sexist jokes. Is it inclusive? No.
It's legal for people to have gender critical views. It hasn't stopped you advocating for them to be punished for them, whether by cancellation or by celebrating violence against them. Whilst approvingly posting a link to a nonce adjacent cartoonist.

He elides trans people with paedophiles, much as bigots used to do the same with gay people.
Funny that so many gay men support Linehan then, isn't it. Can you give me the direct quote where he calls actual trans people paedophiles? His actual words. I've said before I have issues with how Linehan expresses his opinions, especially on Twitter, but I haven't seen him say this.

These are not benign actions, but of course that you think they are demonstrates that you think it is acceptable. Much as you think misogynistic attacks on women on here are acceptable.
Nothing more misogynistic than telling women they don't exist as a separate sex class and that they should move over for blokes.

(Insert personal abuse of choice from leader of Paw Patrol).

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I am absolutely certain there is either a lot more or a lot less to that bike race than meets the eye. 100%.

multitool

Pharaoh
It's legal for people to have gender critical views. It hasn't stopped you advocating for them to be punished for them, whether by cancellation or by celebrating violence against them. Whilst approvingly posting a link to a nonce adjacent cartoonist.

Funny that so many gay men support Linehan then, isn't it. Can you give me the direct quote where he calls actual trans people paedophiles? His actual words. I've said before I have issues with how Linehan expresses his opinions, especially on Twitter, but I haven't seen him say this.

Nothing more misogynistic than telling women they don't exist as a separate sex class and that they should move over for blokes.

Just your usual dishonest crap really. Doesn't merit an answer.

You've made a serious allegation. You've said Linehan has called trans people paedophiles - or you've insinuated as much. I don't think asking for actual quotes from him is too much.

Likewise Winjim. He called that Twitter post from whoever was running the film festival account 'transphobic hate speech'. I've asked him to quote which lines were the transphobia or the hate, but he hasn't.

I am absolutely certain there is either a lot more or a lot less to that bike race than meets the eye. 100%.

It's a Women's class race, won by a man. Which is allowed within their rules of course, at the moment anyway. What more, that is relevant, do you think there is to it?

There's loads of these from cycling. They aren't rare occurances. I could post a few from the last couple of months alone, but there's no point.

Pale Rider

Veteran
ust your usual dishonest crap really. Doesn't merit an answer.

Oh come on, it must merit several pars of personal abuse - it's what I always get.

But I suppose, in your dumb mind, that makes you look like a misogynist.

That would never do, Claud might never let you kiss her ass again.

So perhaps you are a misandrist - it's all so terribly confusing, isn't it?

Best you keep on hypocritically trying to fit your nasty, abusive, extremely discriminatory views into your claimed right on persona.

What a tangled web we weave, eh?

multitool

Pharaoh
You've made a serious allegation. You've said Linehan has called trans people paedophiles - or you've insinuated as much. I don't think asking for actual quotes from him is too much..

Ah. Sea-lioning. Let's watch your standard manoeuvre away from this shall we. W

You'd better tell your mate, Graham, that The National is saying it too:

Linehan, who has claimed that the pink and blue on the trans rights flag are “the paedophile colours” and that "almost every central trans figure is a nonce",

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23727644.cancelled-graham-linehan-fringe-gig-go-ahead-new-venue/

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh come on, it must merit several pars of personal abuse - it's what I always get.

But I suppose, in your dumb mind, that makes you look like a misogynist.

That would never do, Claud might never let you kiss her ass again.

So perhaps you are a misandrist - it's all so terribly confusing, isn't it?

Best you keep on hypocritically trying to fit your nasty, abusive, extremely discriminatory views into your claimed right on persona.

What a tangled web we weave, eh?

Oh look. It's the weirdo stalker again.

Can't you post on topic, and why the constant abuse.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Oh look. It's the weirdo stalker again.

Can't you post on topic, and why the constant abuse.

The hunted becoming the hunter is one way to deal with stalking knackers like you.

Keep going, you are almost certainly funnier than the comedian.

Ah. Sea-lioning

'Sea lioning' - internet garbage is the gift that keeps on giving.

Apologies if I've been roasting you, or is that something else?

This talking shite lark is not as easy as some might think.

Top Bottom