Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
No no no. By your standard you are telling lies again. Or are you going to apologise to @AuroraSaab for calling her a liar based on your own failure to understand the information presented to you?

Given Aurora's well-documented history of lying, my statement that every one of her posts needs to be "parsed for lies'" remains true.

In my post about the Webberleys I said she was mistaken. I didn't say she was lying. I immediately acknowledged that I was mistaken.

Pale Rider

Veteran
No, it makes you a gullible recipient of tabloid hysteria

Not really, it just makes me against pumping children - or adults for that matter - with medication for no good reason.

Do I? That's news to me,even if that statement is so ill-defined as to be meaningless.
The onus isn't on me to prove anything. I'm not part of your rancid little obsession.

Why link to 'research' which is pro puberty blockers if you don't think it proves anything?

Nobody cares what name you call yourself or how you identify, only whether it has implications for others.

Given Aurora's well-documented history of lying, my statement that every one of her posts needs to be "parsed for lies'" remains true.

In my post about the Webberleys I said she was mistaken. I didn't say she was lying. I immediately acknowledged that I was mistaken.

You did accuse me of lying. Then you called me a c*nt and accused me of dead naming a transwoman. An imaginary transwoman ....

You showed us all that your actual knowledge on this issue is really pretty limited.

multitool

Pharaoh
Why link to 'research' which is pro puberty blockers if you don't think it proves anything?

It couldn't possibly be because I'm not a dogmatic zealot and I hold a rounded view, could it.

You did accuse me of lying. Then you called me a c*nt and accused me of dead naming a transwoman. An imaginary transwoman ..

Nope. I didn't call you a c**t. And I didn't accuse you of lying.

Now you are lying though (again)

CXRAndy

Guru

Nope. I didn't call you a c**t. And I didn't accuse you of lying.

Now you are lying though (again)

Certainly looks like to me you are calling Aurora a liar

Pale Rider

Veteran
didn't call you a c**t.

To be fair to you, you called her a twunt.

What a twunt.

Which leads us to a fascinating debate about the meaning of this slang or colloquial term.

Without consulting google, I think it must relate to the female vagina, having its origins in either c*nt or tw*t.

Or it may be a deliberate portmanteau of the two.

In turn this means that while you didn't call Aurora a c*nt, you came very close to it.

Unless I'm entirely wrong about the etymology, and twunt originates from a different insult.

It's important that we construct our insults correctly.

multitool

Pharaoh
To be fair to you, you called her a twunt.

Which leads us to a fascinating debate about the meaning of this slang or colloquial term.

Without consulting google, I think it must relate to the female vagina, having its origins in either c*nt or tw*t.

Or it may be a deliberate portmanteau of the two.

In turn this means that while you didn't call Aurora a c*nt, you came very close to it.

Unless I'm entirely wrong about the etymology, and twunt originates from a different insult.

It's important that we construct our insults correctly.

Etymology ≠ meaning.

Which is why ni**er does not just mean 'black'.

Always happy to help you with your many shortcomings.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Etymology ≠ meaning.

Which is why ni**er does not just mean 'black'.

Always happy to help you with your many shortcomings.

Idiot.

Etymology means the origin of words, which is precisely what I was talking about.

Not having a very good trot, are you, what with doctor/doctors, not calling someone a liar when you did several times, and now demonstrating your ignorance of the meaning of the words.

I'd quit before you fall further behind.

multitool

Pharaoh
Idiot.

Etymology means the origin of words, which is precisely what I was talking about.

Not having a very good trot, are you, what with doctor/doctors, not calling someone a liar when you did several times, and now demonstrating your ignorance of the meaning of the words.

I'd quit before you fall further behind.

Christ, your stupidity never ends.

I know what etymology means. I know you were talking about the etymology. But the context of the discussion is about what I said and not the etymology of the word I used, which is why I said "etymology ≠meaning".

You can't follow anything beyond the simplest of sentence content, can you. This is why you contradict yourself so frequently then fail to understand when it is pointed out to you.

No wonder you think The Sun is "high quality news".

I guess it's the large font and lack of tricky words you appreciate.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I know you were talking about the etymology.

So why try to say otherwise?

As I said, you clearly didn't call Aurora a c*nt, but you did call her a twunt, which calls into question the origin - and meaning - of that word.

If it's no more than a forum friendly word for c*nt, then you effectively did call Aurora one.

If it's etymology is from another word altogether, you didn't.

No wonder you think The Sun is "high quality news".

I was talking to Andy about the production quality of The Sun.

Although since you raise the quality of its news, it should be pointed out they come up with some brilliant stories, usually exclusives.

Most recently they broke the tale of Huw Edwards.

I think the 'phobes seize on medical interventions of the young in the way that racists seize on paedophile groomers who happen to be Muslim.
yeah sure, the far left antiafa line ''if you don't agree with exactly what we say and how we say it you MUST be racist/neo-nazi/farage etc. etc.'' it an cheap line, so it does not surprise me it comes from you.
They aren't really interested in the child's welfare for two reasons. Firstly because they just aren't...they are purely exploiting children to fuel their own obsessive cult beliefs,
I think any medical intervention especially those performed on children should be due for intense scunity, as Children are onkly children once and decisions made then are often hard or even not all reversible.

and secondly because they won't enter into the discussion as to whether surgery/hormones might possibly be in the interest of the children's health. They fixate on alleged 'detransitioners', to support their notion that all trans people will regret any interventions
I think that is an important discussion and yes it can be in their best interest, but what wrong with the discussion if it would be really in their best interest? Why would you try to shut down a discussion like that by screaming ''transphobes etc. ?
, whilst ignoring the vast majority who do not detransition. They, the 'phobes, come at this with zero expertise or experience and yet they privilege their own ignorance over the people who do care for trans youth.
''Whilst ignoring the majority'' i see meanwhile a lot of pages with you insulting others but no evidence of this claim, so can you back this up or are this ''all lies'' ? you know the thing you accuse others off at any occasion.

Above all, trans health care is bound to be problematic, but it isn't helped by the myths and bare-faced lies spread by the hate-o-phobes.
and lies of the trans-lobby, remember there's two sides to every story, reality often is somewhere in the middle.

Top Bottom