Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Come back to me when you've bothered to think about the OP. I long stopped holding my breath.

I'm probably one of the few who read the whole thing. It's unworkable for the most part. Sure, stop recording Sex where it doesn't matter, but it goes on to suggest Male and Female have no standing in law and individuals can opt in and out of Male and Female categories as they wish. Any problems are dismissed with 'Well you might have to think about safeguarding in some circumstances'. It's self ID and it would be bad for women and girls.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The reference itself is never enough round here, is it?

Just an excuse to play the song. It wouldn't go out of my head after your post.

multitool

Pharaoh
'. As we've seen lately your knowledge of the issues is pretty limited so your credibility as to what women should and shouldn't find important is zero.

And what does it say about somebody's credibility when they think that 49 is higher than 50? Or they persistently think they speak for all women even when women here tell they don't?

:laugh:

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
And what does it say about somebody's credibility when they think that 49 is higher than 50? Or they persistently think they speak for all women even when women here tell they don't?

:laugh:

The few women on here predominantly are at the end of the bell curve of supporting trans. The reality is they're such a tiny proportion compared to general public opinion. All my friends wives and girlfriends are horrified then men can-(could) access women's toilets.

They're not overly concerned with sports, because they're not sporty. however understand the position that men have physical advantage over women so are in agreement they should be allowed into women's sport.

The few women on here predominantly are at the end of the bell curve of supporting trans. The reality is they're such a tiny proportion compared to general public opinion.
The distribution probably is something like a bell curve, with the majority of the population occupying the middle ground rather than the extremes. I think that’s borne out on these pages too, albeit most of the zealotry appears to my eyes to come from the anti voices.

All my friends wives and girlfriends are horrified then men can-(could) access women's toilets.
My social and family circle is more varied than that. Anecdata, both.

CXRAndy

Guru
zealotry appears to my eyes to come from the anti voices.

Only aspect of Zealotry (your words) is not having any child go through any surgery or puberty blockers.

The other aspects of women only spaces, women's rights and sports is common sense.

Trans can do what they like elsewhere

icowden

Legendary Member
It says as much about it as the credibility of someone who thinks that 49% vs 50% matters and constantly use it to nit pick and put down a woman because they think they know best whilst failing to listen to , or learn from the arguments whilst they spend their time ignoring anything that they can't answer or rebut.

Top Bottom