Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So in your opinion Kayla is a transwoman, not, as has been suggested, either a man with a fetish or a man trying to get himself sacked so that he can get a big pay off? And if the women staff think this is just a man with a fetish?

I'd skimmed the Mail report and thought trans woman albeit a freaky one. Sort out the tits and off you go.

If the other thing then the school can deal with it as a employment/discipline issue.

classic33

I have you on ignore, but this post showed for some reason.

The only thing that concerned you was your worry about whether Kayla got their t*ts caught in a circular saw? You don't think an adult male making school age children be unconsenting props to his massive fetish is something to think about?

Barbie Khardashian has been moved to a male prison. Where they should have been all along. Hopefully more chance of increased human contact as the officers and staff will be mostly male.
You missed out the second part!
"Followed by what were the school thinking in allowing pictures to be taken in the classroom."
Answer for that required from yourself.

She is still in the same building within the prison. The only difference being it is now part of the men's prison of Limerick prison. All that talk, from yourself, about the safety of other women prisoners, and how it shout only be women in a women's prison. Do your views transfer across to the men's prison? There were two occupants of that new building. Both are now in the men's section of Limerick prison.

icowden

Legendary Member
I'd skimmed the Mail report and thought trans woman albeit a freaky one. Sort out the tits and off you go.
I think to sort that out you'd need extensive intervention from mental health services. That's not normal behaviour for *anyone*, and as a prospective employer I'd have a lot of concerns about her ability to teach and supervise children given the apparent fragility of her mental health which is such that she has to wear absurd prosthetic breasts.

Again, calling someone freaky because of their appearance seems very at odds with the idea that calling a transwoman a male is offensive. One's a statement of fact, the other is a value judgement.... but 'freaky' is ok, the other isn't according to posters on here.

The fact that you are presumably absolutely fine with Kayla accessing women's facilities and spaces, inside and outside school, it's just the huge t*ts that you personally find a bit 'off', speaks volumes about how little you have thought this through. Like Classic and his worry about the workshop safety of the poor man with a kink, I think you are showing where your priorities lie. It's not with women and girls.

Once you've insisted men can be women if they say so, it's really hard to walk that back when confronted with one of the men for whom it's clearly just a fetish, isn't it? Best to double down and just pretend it's only the comedy t*ts that's a bit of a problem.

Last edited:
You missed out the second part!
"Followed by what were the school thinking in allowing pictures to be taken in the classroom."
Answer for that required from yourself.
The school didn't allow it. The kids took the photos on their phones and put them on social media and told their parents.
She is still in the same building within the prison. The only difference being it is now part of the men's prison of Limerick prison. All that talk, from yourself, about the safety of other women prisoners, and how it shout only be women in a women's prison. Do your views transfer across to the men's prison? There were two occupants of that new building. Both are now in the men's section of Limerick prison.

In the men's estate. I think it should only be men in the men's estate, yes. The men's prison will be better equipped to deal with violent and disturbed males than the women's prison are. They have more experience because males comit more violent crime, and they have a predominantly male staff. BK is less of a risk to males than to females because they are also men.

These nonsensical questions are why you are on ignore.

Again, calling someone freaky because of their appearance seems very at odds with the idea that calling a transwoman a male is offensive. One's a statement of fact, the other is a value judgement.... but 'freaky' is ok, the other isn't according to posters on here.

The fact that you are presumably absolutely fine with Kayla accessing women's facilities and spaces, inside and outside school, it's just the huge t*ts that you personally find a bit 'off', speaks volumes about how little you have thought this through. Like Classic and his worry about the workshop safety of the poor man with a kink, I think you are showing where your priorities lie. It's not with women and girls.

Once you've insisted men can be women if they say so, it's really hard to walk that back when confronted with one of the men for whom it's clearly just a fetish, isn't it? Best to double down and just pretend it's only the comedy t*ts that's a bit of a problem.

I'm on the verge of blocking your messages this stuff verges on unhinged...

What's unhinged is that you see photos like that and rather than thinking about the kids who are being forced to be participants in this man's fetish, or the women in and out of school who have to share facilities with him, your only concern is that the t*ts are a bit on the big side. Please block me and spare me your misogyny.

multitool

Pharaoh
You keep saying that countries who have introduced self ID don't have any issues around it. When I provide evidence to the contrary you moan that my examples are from abroad ...

Still, you must be chuffed for Kayla, living their authentic life and bringing their whole self to school, all curtesy of Canada's self ID laws.

You have lost all sense of perspective.

It's what happens when you get captured by a cult and become one of its zealots.

You've got about six examples you regurgitate over and over again.

Six. Out of the 8,045,311,447 people on the planet.

You've lost your mind.

I could fill this thread with further examples every day. I don't bother because it's about the wider issues not individual cases. The wider issue in this incident being that this is what you get with 'You are who you say you are' and self ID.

Your whole position on all the issues, sports, prisons, cases like this, is 'It doesn't happen much so it's not important'. As we've seen lately your knowledge of the issues is pretty limited so your credibility as to what women should and shouldn't find important is zero.

classic33

The school didn't allow it. The kids took the photos on their phones and put them on social media and told their parents.

In the men's estate. I think it should only be men in the men's estate, yes. The men's prison will be better equipped to deal with violent and disturbed males than the women's prison are. They have more experience because males comit more violent crime, and they have a predominantly male staff. BK is less of a risk to males than to females because they are also men.

These nonsensical questions are why you are on ignore.
I'll answer that last part first.
Irish law and the Irish court system says otherwise. You may not like that idea, but that's the law of that country. I'd advise against going there.

If, you are correct, why are you promoting the use of mobile phones within a school to ridicule someone on social media. Bullying is okay when it supports your case it seems.

As for the circuit saw, you're the one who said she was wearing oversized prosthetics, ridiculing her. How long have you had this obsession with the size of other women's breasts? You said similar about Barbie Kardashian.
Being prosthetic, means there's a system of straps holding them in place, if the blade catches will the wearer be drawn in on it?

There's currently two occupants of the new medical unit within Limerick prison, both are women. Both are a danger to other inmates and staff. And both are now included in the men's prison.

classic33

I could fill this thread with further examples every day. I don't bother because it's about the wider issues not individual cases. The wider issue in this incident being that this is what you get with 'You are who you say you are' and self ID.

Your whole position on all the issues, sports, prisons, cases like this, is 'It doesn't happen much so it's not important'. As we've seen lately your knowledge of the issues is pretty limited so your credibility as to what women should and shouldn't find important is zero.
When did you last sleep in the same tent as scouts or guides?

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
This thread is full of men putting forward arguments why men shouldn't be excluded from women's prisons and sports and supporting puberty blockers for minors. And a few bystanders who can't bring themselves to say anything other than 'It's complicated'.

You started the thread with a report that favours self ID and suggests people can opt in and out of sex categories as they wish. This is exactly what Kayla is doing.

Why are you calling the situation involving someone you regard as a woman a freakshow? Isn't Kayla living as their authentic self with their 'insane pneumatic fake tits' as you call them?

I'm starting to think you lot don't even believe Kayla is an actual woman, just like your mums and sisters, after all ...

You're right - Kayla (not sure why everyone is on first name terms, but we'll let that pass) is nothing at all like my mum.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Still, you must be chuffed for Kayla, living their authentic life and bringing their whole self to school, all curtesy of Canada's self ID laws.

_102899033_c166956c-6190-44ba-96bd-d8d8b832ef50.jpg

Top Bottom