Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Grotesque? That seems a bit body shaming of you, Ian. By the criteria you have previously given in this thread, this person is a woman. Why do you think transwomen have to look a certain way? This is self ID. You approve of this situation, surely?

I think grotesque is a pretty apt adjective if you take the prosthetics as being comically distorted. Kayla's image is obviously her own to govern, but she can't really be surprised that folk raise their eyebrows at it. She reminds me of Lolo Ferrari.

CXRAndy

Guru
1693233899550.png

Circus worthy in my opinion 😉

What's the actual problem with Kayla?
So Kayla is simply a proud transwoman, living their authentic life?
My first thought, apart from whether she's any good as a teacher, is how a school might react to a natal female with prosthetic Z cups like that.
I have no doubt whatsoever that in a school a woman teacher would be told to remove them if they were prosthetic or dress more appropriately if they had naturally large breasts.
In my mind they, and the way she wears them, are more of an issue than her being trans.

And once you ignore the absurdity of those there's no reason why she shouldn't use the same toilets etc as any other female.

So in your opinion Kayla is a transwoman, not, as has been suggested, either a man with a fetish or a man trying to get himself sacked so that he can get a big pay off? And if the women staff think this is just a man with a fetish?

This is just nonsense, Bromptonaut. You know it but you have gone down the 'You are who you say you are' route so you have no alternative but to defend something as ridiculous as the situation with this teacher.

What's 'absurd' about huge breasts bought from a fetish shop? Surely Karla is simply making her outside match how she feels inside? If you don't object to 11 year olds on puberty blockers you can't really object to huge prosthetic breasts. If you are going to be consistent, both are making trans people feel like their authentic selves.

Last edited:
I think grotesque is a pretty apt adjective if you take the prosthetics as being comically distorted. Kayla's image is obviously her own to govern, but she can't really be surprised that folk raise their eyebrows at it. She reminds me of Lolo Ferrari.
We have dress codes, and all kind of restrictions regarding how we dress and how we act, in front of others. If this was a biological born women with such huge breast the last that would have demand her is to wear a bra.
So let's not pretend that just because she is transsexual it is more acceptable it isn't or at least shouldn't be.

Let's not pretend Kayla is a transexual. Though I'm enjoying the gymnastics that have to be done to try to maintain a consistent position on self ID when faced with someone like Kayla.

classic33

It's not a thing on organised high school level trips in the UK these days, not usually anyway. Still occasionally a thing at Guide and Scout camps.

The point is that according to you guys, their gender identity means they should be allowed to if those are the usual arrangements. Several of you were also 'That never happens' about transwomen in women's sports too, when it clearly does.

Would you support this member of staff being allowed to use the women's toilets and changing facilities in your school? If you think transwomen are women you should surely?
That "thing" has been frowned in for at least the last forty years, in both the scouts and guides. Even in a mixed troop, seperate facilities* were/are used for those of the same age. As for leaders sleeping in the same tent(s)/room, you risked having to answer to the police. You'd certainly be answering questions from the DC, and possibly the relevant ACC.

When did you last sleep in the same tent as some scout's?

*Emergency situations aside where keeping the group together was more important.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Let's not pretend Kayla is a transexual. Though I'm enjoying the gymnastics that have to be done to try to maintain a consistent position on self ID when faced with someone like Kayla.

You're mostly imagining these 'gymnastics', as it's only in your head that you are facing a wall of identikit opponents all hell-bent on transing kids and destroying women's sport. I reckon most people are simply wondering whether, finding yourself sharing Daily Mail freakshow clickbait about Canadian trans women with insane pneumatic fake tits on a niche offshoot of a cycling forum, you ever pause to ask yourself 'How did I get here?'.

classic33

Remember the earlier picture you posted of her, operating the industrial circular saw in a classroom setting. The only things that crossed my mind were the health and safety risk posed, followed by what were the school thinking in allowing pictures to be taken in the classroom.

And remember Barbie Kardashian, she's still in the same building. Soon to be the only occupant, the other woman put there for the same reasons, a danger to other inmates and staff, is being placed back in isolation/solitary in the main women's prison. Makes a mockery of your concern about safeguarding other women and giving such dangerous women proper medical help.
The entire, purpose built, building has simply been handed over to the men's prison section.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You're mostly imagining these 'gymnastics', as it's only in your head that you are facing a wall of identikit opponents all hell-bent on transing kids and destroying women's sport. I reckon most people are simply wondering whether, finding yourself sharing Daily Mail freakshow clickbait about Canadian trans women with insane pneumatic fake tits on a niche offshoot of a cycling forum, you ever pause to ask yourself 'How did I get here?'.

View: https://youtu.be/5IsSpAOD6K8?si=bIyvmJJxXvO9xRJn

Last edited:
You're mostly imagining these 'gymnastics', as it's only in your head that you are facing a wall of identikit opponents all hell-bent on transing kids and destroying women's sport.
This thread is full of men putting forward arguments why men shouldn't be excluded from women's prisons and sports and supporting puberty blockers for minors. And a few bystanders who can't bring themselves to say anything other than 'It's complicated'.

I reckon most people are simply wondering whether, finding yourself sharing Daily Mail freakshow clickbait about Canadian trans women with insane pneumatic fake tits on a niche offshoot of a cycling forum, you ever pause to ask yourself 'How did I get here?'.

You started the thread with a report that favours self ID and suggests people can opt in and out of sex categories as they wish. This is exactly what Kayla is doing.

Why are you calling the situation involving someone you regard as a woman a freakshow? Isn't Kayla living as their authentic self with their 'insane pneumatic fake tits' as you call them?

I'm starting to think you lot don't even believe Kayla is an actual woman, just like your mums and sisters, after all ...

Last edited:
Yeah it happens so often that a trans woman on a different continent is 'news'
You keep saying that countries who have introduced self ID don't have any issues around it. When I provide evidence to the contrary you moan that my examples are from abroad ...

Still, you must be chuffed for Kayla, living their authentic life and bringing their whole self to school, all curtesy of Canada's self ID laws.

Remember the earlier picture you posted of her, operating the industrial circular saw in a classroom setting. The only things that crossed my mind were the health and safety risk posed, followed by what were the school thinking in allowing pictures to be taken in the classroom.
I have you on ignore, but this post showed for some reason.

The only thing that concerned you was your worry about whether Kayla got their t*ts caught in a circular saw? You don't think an adult male making school age children be unconsenting props to his massive fetish is something to think about?

And remember Barbie Kardashian, she's still in the same building.

Barbie Khardashian has been moved to a male prison. Where they should have been all along. Hopefully more chance of increased human contact as the officers and staff will be mostly male.

Top Bottom