Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Children's safeguarding should be every caring adults responsibility.

Stop pretending that you have a monopoly on caring. Honestly, it’s so similar to the flag shaggers believing they are the only ones that care about the state of our country.

We disagree, as I’ve said, about how best to balance and minimise harm. That’s all it is.

CXRAndy

Guru
Where have I done that? Saying that venues have a right to choose who performs or that nobody is entitled to an audience is a long way from denying free speech.

There are a very small but extremely aggressive groups of men supporting trans, attacking mainly women objectors.

Kelly jay Keen has been attacked for creating discussions called let women speak.

Men who support her and there are few get nothing near to same abuse.

This is mostly men trying to impose their ideology on women

There are a very small but extremely aggressive groups of men supporting trans, attacking mainly women objectors.

Kelly jay Keen has been attacked for creating discussions called let women speak.

Men who support her and there are few get nothing near to same abuse.

This is mostly men trying to impose their ideology on women

There are people who just want to quietly get on with their lives, who are no threat to anyone, who live in increased fear and real danger as a result of this weaponised panic. It would help everybody to dial it back a few notches. I confess I don’t know how to achieve that but I do believe a strident all-or-nothing approach won’t work.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There are people who just want to quietly get on with their lives, who are no threat to anyone, who live in increased fear and real danger as a result of this weaponised panic. It would help everybody to dial it back a few notches. I confess I don’t know how to achieve that but I do believe a strident all-or-nothing approach won’t work.

This is, and I suspect will remain the same for me, for the foreseeable future.

CXRAndy

Guru
If it happened yes. But it hasn't in the UK has it??

https://www.theguardian.com/society...s-doctor-prescribing-sex-hormones-children-uk

But it has

Helen Webberley, a GP in Wales, has set up a private gender clinic and recently started treating children, a “handful” of whom she has started on cross-sex hormones, including a 12-year-old.

CXRAndy

Guru
Same article

More senior experts state that

Caroline Jordan
Dr James Barrett, a consultant psychiatrist at the Charing Cross clinic, the oldest gender identity service in the UK, said he had concerns about treating children with cross-sex hormones.

“If you wait until puberty has got a little way along, a fair proportion of the children change the clinical presentation and feel more like straightforward lesbian and gay kids,” said Barrett.

“They don’t seek social role change any more and will end up with no need for lifelong medical intervention, surgery and with no loss of natural fertility should they want children.”

icowden

Legendary Member
Where have I done that? Saying that venues have a right to choose who performs or that nobody is entitled to an audience is a long way from denying free speech.
I didn't say you had. A lot of my post was indirect covering the issues :-)

Gender theory connected with paedophilia grooming :ohmy:

Desensitisation of children in school = the beginning of grooming

Day of reckoning has begun

You pretend to care about children but this sort of inflammatory post raises the temperature and is part of the reason that people get beaten up (and worse) and are driven to suicide.

You don’t actually give a damn, do you? Day of reckoning - just listen to yourself FFS.

Top Bottom