Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Rubbish

CXRAndy

Guru
Another paedophile man caught, arrested, charged.

Low and behold arrives in court miraculously "A woman"

Brandishing pink outfit and nails varnish.

Only plausible explanation, be catching it in the police cells

Go figure :whistle:

icowden

Legendary Member
Anyhow, have you got a link to your latest revelation?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12461091/Paedophile-tree-surgeon-spared-jail.html

I found a link. Unfortunately it's very poor journalism. The article deliberately implies that he/she/it has been spared jail *because* they have now declared themselves to be trans. I'm not convinced that that is the case but without the transcript of the Judge's summing up, it's speculation.

His previous includes ABH and criminal damage. Nice bloke / lady.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the judge took it into account as it's something the papers would normally mention if it was referenced directly in the summing up. It seems of late that possessing child abuse imagery just isn't a jail worthy offence anymore. Probably too many offenders to jail unless it's a huge volume of the worst type of imagery.

Still, people are who they say they are and Sophie Louise should be welcomed in women's spaces everywhere apparently.

I see transwoman cyclist and Women's Masters World Record holder Veronica Ivy is in trouble with the UCI for posting 'F*ck the UCI' and other similar sentiments on social media. Suspension has been recommended apparently. Ivy didn't take it well when they changed the regs in cycling.

Also in Canada a transwoman has been picked for the Canadian Women's squad for the T20 Cricket International.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/66597000

That stuff that never happens keeps happening.

bobzmyunkle

Unfortunately it's very poor journalism.
Careful, we might be subject to a 'professional' opinion on that.

CXRAndy

Guru
Also in Canada a transwoman has been picked for the Canadian Women's squad for the T20 Cricket International.

Shane Warne with eyeliner.

Batsmen far stronger, able to hit the ball harder and further. Bowler, far fast pace of delivery compared to women. Means higher chance of injury and less able to score runs off said bowler.

Canada, woke culture.

What about changing into kit and showering afterwards??

Is this another 'Leanne Thomas' situation, where the other women are threatened with being barred, excluded or sent for education to accept something they don't agree with?

Last edited:
Is this another 'Leanne Thomas' situation, where the other women are threatened with being barred, excluded or sent for education to accept something they don't agree with?

Difficult for young female athletes to speak out as they will lose sponsors, scholarships, or might be sanctioned by their sports organisations. It would be career ending for many of them in the US or Canada, nevermind the onslaught of abuse. Those who do speak out are mostly retired or at the end of their careers. Mostly, those who object will simply quietly drop out of their sports rather than face unfair competition.

Coaches in the US and Canada who speak out against including males in the female sports category face admonishment:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opini...t-college-coaches-fear-cancelled/70699982007/

Pale Rider

Veteran
It seems of late that possessing child abuse imagery just isn't a jail worthy offence anymore. Probably too many offenders to jail unless it's a huge volume of the worst type of imagery.

Agreed, the first case was only 11 images. albeit including three category A.

That's unlikely to be immediate prison in today's climate, however the punter describes itself.

The second case could easily have been a short stretch.

Either the bench chairman is right, there is chance of rehabilitation and the sentence should promote that chance, or it's a typically weedy decision by magistrates.

Described as wearing pink shorts. Had me thinking of what, in the seventies, we called hot pants..

Judging by the photographs they were trousers that were down to the knee.

My OH would call them pedal pushers but I suppose the idea of a man in pink 'hot pants' sells more papers.

Mail and Telegraph reports were, word/word identical so presumably syndicated from the local rag??

Top Bottom