Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Just channeling my inner jowwy

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Just channeling my inner jowwy

Clown…..want people to stop arguing, then sticks his nose in to cause more disruption. But then again, you been abusing enough people on here already. So im not surprised really.

It's weird how your language does not reflect that of any women I know.

Let's take your very last statement "forcing women to accommodate them". For a start, TW in segregation units is not forcing anyone on anybody. Whether TW circulating freely in women's prison, post assessment, is "forcing women to accommodate them" depends on the women, and not you. How do you know they won't welcome them? After all, we have already seen throughout this thread that you mistakenly think you are the "voice of all women".

I'd be surprised if women prisoners were in favour. Sadly they aren't asked for their opinion.

I don't think I'm the voice of all women but unfortunately you are very much the voice of a (thankfully) small number of men who are determined to shill for sex offenders and place their feelings above those of vulnerable incarcerated women.

multitool

Pharaoh
I don't think I'm the voice of all women but unfortunately you are very much the voice of a (thankfully) small number of men who are determined to shill for sex offenders

There you go again, fixating on my gender as an attack line. Don't you realise how stupid you look saying this, considering that according to you the Scot legislation has been pushed through by...a woman.

As for "Shilling for sex offenders", that remark is beneath contempt, but entirely in keeping with the sort of person you are.

I think you mean sex. I've no idea what your gender is. Perhaps you're right though. I'm not seeing anyone else on here, male or female, working so hard to get blokes in women's prisons, so it's probably just you a you thing.

multitool

Pharaoh
You transphobes really are quite something.

There you have it, folks. If don't think male bodied people should be in women's prisons, regardless of how they identify, then you are a horrible bigoted transphobe.

FkXKGNhXgAkdDPn.jpg

multitool

Pharaoh
Nah. The women's spaces stuff is just a vehicle.

I'm sure you've tried to cover your tracks elsewhere with some bad faith 'concern' for the welfare of trans people. Standard tactic.

mudsticks

Squire
There you have it, folks. If don't think male bodied people should be in women's prisons, regardless of how they identify, then you are a horrible bigoted transphobe.

View attachment 2941
Fwiw AS i don't believe you are a 'horrible bigoted transphobe'

You just have some understandable reservations in some situations - like many of us do - and yes even trans people of my close acquaintance acknowledge the same.

S'funny how you draw so much ire (and name calling) on this one but 'dear old unreconstructed duffers' and their views -
such as Unkers' for instance - are tolerated as just that - The dear old duffer.

Anyway there's probs not much more to say - people can read the thread - and other info - and make up their own minds - even if they can't necessarily speak those questioning minds above a whisper without having accusations of bigotry thrown at them from some quarters.

I have the same concern for trans people as I do for any other human being. Fortunately they have the same rights in UK law as anyone else. I don't, however, think their extra demands should override the long established rights of women that were hard fought for and put in place for a reason.

I could similarly argue that your support for extra privileges for transwomen, over and above those we give to other men, is merely a cover for your misogyny. Luckily I can rest easy because you constantly assure us that that isn't the case.

Fwiw AS i don't believe you are a 'horrible bigoted transphobe'

Lol. The word is thrown about so much it's lost all meaning so it really doesn't bother me. I can guarantee that when it comes down to the details, every person on this forum will be considered a transphobe. The threshold is incredibly low.

Poacher

Regular
Simple (simplistic?) solution for a male rapist who wants to serve his sentence in a women's prison; penisectomy and castration. Job's a good'un. Any questions?

Top Bottom