Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
It is about opportunities, just as separate competitions in chess, billiards, darts, are about opportunities for women. It's also about raising the profile of the women in those industries and sports and encouraging participation from underrepresented groups. Which is one of the things that a protected category for women in sports, and awards and prizes just for women, does.

Women in STEM is about opportunities to succeed leading to a career that will be a level playing field with men. For the comparison between STEM and chess competitions to be relevant, it would need to be the case that women in chess lessons were being taught to later be on a level playing field with all others - an open field. You won't be able to see this, so just remain befuddled and bemused.

Otherwise you are saying that women require special arrangements to make sure they can win by removing the competition. It's insulting to women.

monkers

Legendary Member
They aren't real-oh well back to being good old me

It's all about the male ego.

classic33

It's obsessive to focus on one individual and try to present them as representing a broad movement. I could do the same for the trans community with videos of Jeffrey Marsh or Dylan Mulvaney, but I don't.
Oh but you do!

You make a point of picking one person out, and trying to make out that everyone else like them are the same. Barbie Kardashian being a case that was close to your heart. So close that when the building she and the other woman prisoner(too violent for the general population in women's prison) was in got signed over to the men's prison, you counted it as a victory. Even though the women's prison lost it's new extension.

You've still not realised that she hasn't seen either parent since the age of 10. Much less, know where either are. But prison for making threats to kill someone you don't know, is right and proper in your book.

As for motor racing, try searching for Bianca Bustamante. Currently with McLaren F1.

But first, try
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...-member-of-driver.6w5XZDIEWlRBNiUPSn1sbF.html

CXRAndy

Guru
Oh but you do!

You make a point of picking one person out, and trying to make out that everyone else like them are the same. Barbie Kardashian being a case that was close to your heart. So close that when the building she and the other woman prisoner(too violent for the general population in women's prison) was in got signed over to the men's prison, you counted it as a victory. Even though the women's prison lost it's new extension.

You've still not realised that she hasn't seen either parent since the age of 10. Much less, know where either are. But prison for making threats to kill someone you don't know, is right and proper in your book.

As for motor racing, try searching for Bianca Bustamante. Currently with McLaren F1.

But first, try
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...-member-of-driver.6w5XZDIEWlRBNiUPSn1sbF.html

I'm sure she will become a very good driver, but will never compete at the front of grid in the higher levels of the sport, F1 indycar etc.

She doesn't have the physical strength to maintain a high pace. The strain on the body are immense when driving at race pace.

Motor sport is cutthroat, if the driver isn't delivering results, bye, next driver.

Will make it possibly in the lower levels.

classic33

I'm sure she will become a very good driver, but will never compete at the front of grid in the higher levels of the sport, F1 indycar etc.

She doesn't have the physical strength to maintain a high pace. The strain on the body are immense when driving at race pace.

Motor sport is cutthroat, if the driver isn't delivering results, bye, next driver.

Will make it possibly in the lower levels.
I dunno...
https://www.indycar.com/Series/IndyCar-Series/Katherine-Legge

Also worth watching the team mechanics, in a pit stop. Not all are men, the same applies to those mechanics you see "wandering about" on the grid before the race starts.

CXRAndy

Guru
I dunno...
https://www.indycar.com/Series/IndyCar-Series/Katherine-Legge

Also worth watching the team mechanics, in a pit stop. Not all are men, the same applies to those mechanics you see "wandering about" on the grid before the race starts.

I didn't say women can't do certain jobs, it's all down to the individual. Mechanics, pit crew, all probably able to be done by both men and women.

The driver you listed has most of her success in GTD class, which from what I can gather are enhanced GT class road derived vehicles. Little downforce compared to F1/indy. Like I mentioned, successful but not at the pinnacle of the sport Good for her.

multitool

Pharaoh
She seems to be arguing that people should put aside their views on other issues in order to unite to combat gender ideology. Other gender critical people disagree.

"seems"

She is saying lets ally with fascists.

Why you feel the need to post a video you've already posted, and which was discussed at length in June, I have no idea.

Fortunately its a free world and posters are free to post as they please without having to seek permission from our resident authoritarian.

Other than you are obsessed with KJK and you imagine you can use her individual views to undermine everybody who doesn't believe in gender ideology, obviously.

That is just personal attack.

Weird though, how you always rush straight in to defend her so aggressively.

:whistle:

CXRAndy

Guru
Sheffield women's football league have grouped together and refused to play another team for having a male player, who caused season ending injury to a young woman.

At last, stand up for yourselves collectively, only way to kick males out of womens sport Yay :wahhey:

classic33

Sheffield women's football league* have grouped together and refused to play another team for having a male player, who caused season ending injury to a young woman.

At last, stand up for yourselves collectively, only way to kick males out of womens sport Yay :wahhey:
So far it's only four teams who have refused to play against one other team.

There's another 50+ players trans women players in that league. Of whom no objections have so far been raised.

*Its actually the Sheffield and Hallamshire Women and Girls League.

Top Bottom