Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When you say 'I didn't ask the librarian's gametes' it is mocking women's genuine concerns
No, I was mocking your attitude, not that of all women.

We were talking about biology
Not in that exchange. You asked a question about intimate care, which I answered.

That's a luxury you enjoy
I accept that I am relatively privileged regarding safety and freedom, but you haven’t persuaded me that your attitude to trans people reduces risk to more people than it harms.

multitool

Pharaoh
Given the reports of non-trans women being on the receiving end of aggression from men and women because they 'look trans', I'd say that Aurora and her fellow cultists are a danger to women.

I accept that I am relatively privileged regarding safety and freedom, but you haven’t persuaded me that your attitude to trans people reduces risk to more people than it harms.

Keeping men out of women's prisons, refuges, and sports, in fact all single sex spaces and services, reduces risks and other harms to women and girls (50% of the population) quite a bit I'd say.

Keeping men out of women's prisons, refuges, and sports, in fact all single sex spaces and services, reduces risks and other harms to women and girls (50% of the population) quite a bit I'd say.

That’s something that could be reasonably argued on a case by case basis. Why conflate it with stuff about drink spiking or women walking home with their keys in hand?

CXRAndy

Guru
No I have been routinely insulted and taunted. People here know that I raised a trans child. Maybe you think it courteous to bang on about trans women being freaky perverts with beards and testicles, but I can't think of anything more shitty quite frankly. These are not the kinds of interactions that mark out a civilised or sophisticated country. Then to deny transphobia is simply laughable.

I am upset today, and I admit it. Today is the third day of the trial into the killing of Brianna Ghey. I can not prevent myself from placing myself in the position of her mother and others who loved her. Such an awful thing. The messages being read out between the two defendants remind me of the attitudes here, and they disgust me.

What I don't need are contributions from Twatty McTwat face and others parroting the kinds of bigotry that were contained in those interactions.

I'm hurting, and some of you are enjoying it.

In my mind this campaign of hate led against innocent people by people with hate in their hearts is trickling down to children. People are being hurt. My niece had her house and car attacked - we know how this feels.

My niece is legally female and legally a woman. She is a trans woman, not a cis woman. This is the system that sophisticated civil societies work with in other countries with success. The UK has become TERF islands. People are being radicalised and this stinking government are at the heart of it. Never have I seen my country in such an awful mess. Everything turning to rat shoot. I'm appalled.
20231129_193423.gif

That’s something that could be reasonably argued on a case by case basis. Why conflate it with stuff about drink spiking or women walking home with their keys in hand?

I wasn't conflating it at all. You said 'I don't think about my sex in my day to day life' ..... I was showing you that women have to think about their sex all the time. Probably to the point where they aren't even conscious of it anymore.

You honestly think men's presence in places like women's prisons, domestic violence refuges, and sports, should be decided on a case by case basis?

D

Deleted member 121

Are you sure it isn't low res MS Encarta '95 gifs fúcking with you?

You honestly think men's presence in places like women's prisons, domestic violence refuges, and sports, should be decided on a case by case basis?

In this context I probably would have been clearer had I said ‘situation by situation’ if that helps. Within each situation there may sometimes be room for case by case assessments, sports and prisons being obvious examples.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member

That is what the law says ... see Henshaw, except that he doesn't say 'men', because he also knows that the law says that trans women with a GRC are legally female and legally women.

Every time you call my niece a 'man' in this way, which is now many times, you are insulting my family in one of the shittiest ways. Funnily enough you consider yourself polite, but when called the mild term 'idiot' you shout that you are being abused.

Something my niece would never never do is insult another woman by telling abusive lies about her children. She is so much classier than you.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
No one knows whether your 'niece' is a male or female with your gender appropriation mumbo jumbo. Who cares anyhow, playing the victim, I'm so insulted twaddle.

monkers

Legendary Member
No one knows whether your 'niece' is a male or female with your gender appropriation mumbo jumbo. Who cares anyhow, playing the victim, I'm so insulted twaddle.

That's the thing isn't though laughing emoji twatface, nobody needs to know, nobody needs to define who she is. Not even this fascist-like state imposes that, it formally recognises people's identity by who they know themselves to be.

We have @Unkraut who tells us that we mustn't think because the sky fairy decides everything. Then we have @icowden. @AuroraSaab, and you on the ticket of women must not think about themselves to know who they are because you are the ones who get to decide by use of parameters that are invisible to you.

It matters to you only because you are a 'full-blooded male' who wants to shag them all, to Ian because he secretly wants to impregnate them all in the missionary position, and to Unkraut because he wants to indoctrinate them with his fantasies, and to Aurora because she can't figure out who she is. But you are all the 'normal' ones.

Every time you call my niece a 'man' in this way, which is now many times, you are insulting my family in one of the shittiest ways. Funnily enough you consider yourself polite, but when called the mild term 'idiot' you shout that you are being abused.
If you are going to couch refusing to accept your beliefs as being a personal insult then you are going to find constant disappointment. Sex being immutable is not an uncommon belief.

.... But you are all the 'normal' ones.

That's quite the lengthy diatribe. The wider arguments will stand or fall on their own merits, regardless of your attempts to make it all about you and your personal circumstances. Insulting anybody who contradicts you won't change that.

As for not being classy. Only Ron Bergundy thinks it's something one should aspire to.

Top Bottom