Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Talking on Monday night to someone who's job is managing events at different areas. Some where the facilities are on site, others where they have to be brought on site for the event(s) to go ahead.
There are very few 'facilities' at an event that are segregated by sex. Usually changing rooms or toilets. What other sex segregated facilities have to be brought on site other than portaloos? You could suggest to your friend that they pay for more Women's facilities next time perhaps.

There are very few 'facilities' at an event that are segregated by sex. Usually changing rooms or toilets. What other sex segregated facilities have to be brought on site other than portaloos? You could suggest to your friend that they pay for more Women's facilities next time perhaps.
And if the facilities are already on site, especially in a building, how do you bring in extra?

Still waiting for you to qualify your claim I brought toilets back into this thread. You reduced what was said to suit your narrative, so it can't be done, can it?

This conversation has all the hallmarks of becoming the next Prison Act debacle. As you decline to tell us what these mysterious non-toilet facilities are, I'll leave you to it.

This conversation has all the hallmarks of becoming the next Prison Act debacle. As you decline to tell us what these mysterious non-toilet facilities are, I'll leave you to it.
The prison act debacle was brought about you getting the basics wrong.

Who's declined?

icowden

Legendary Member
So, at the age of sixteen you were still being taken into the women's facilities by your mother!
No, at the age of 16 I wasn't bothered by a lady coming into the gents. You won't believe this but women don't tend to attack men or boys. Once you are old enough to go the gents by yourself with your mum outside the main concern is being attacked by another man. Not a woman.

Normally done because of a large number of women who can't be bothered waiting the facilities are inadequate for the number of women, so decide for their needs they now identity as men. And if a large proportion decide to do this, then it's too late to get extra staff in once it has happened.
I still don't see why you need extra staff. Who are they policing exactly? Either provide adequate facilities or work with the venue to get facilities updated so they are adequate.

The staff member was attacked by the self identifying women. Not as you described, the staff attacking the user.
I didn't describe that. I had made the assumption that the woman exiting the gents didn't just attack a random woman but that the female staff member said something to the woman to annoy her which resulted in said woman attacking the staff member.

If the venue has the facilities, then how do you add to them, inside the building?
You obviously can't. You look at other possibilities such as turning mens into ladies or using a temporary partition, or getting portaloos for an outside area as well etc. Women are not using the men's toilet to be difficult, they are using it because the facilities are inadequate.

icowden

Legendary Member
You're argument of wanting to safeguard single sex spaces/areas applies only to when in use by yourself.
And yet you say that you have to safeguard single sex spaces as women are claiming that they are men and using the men's toilets?

icowden

Legendary Member
Just to refocus everyone's minds for a moment:
Remember, there are hordes of trans women trying to get into women's spaces in order to perv. Seen them myself, queuing up to get in.
You have a short attention span. No-one has suggested this.

What they have suggested is that if *anyone* can claim to be a woman then a pervert can pop on a dress and walk into a woman's space to perv.

As any man who says that they are a woman is a woman because it is wrong to need any other evidence, then the above remains a problem surely?

multitool

You have a short attention span. No-one has suggested this.

What they have suggested is that if *anyone* can claim to be a woman then a pervert can pop on a dress and walk into a woman's space to perv.

As any man who says that they are a woman is a woman because it is wrong to need any other evidence, then the above remains a problem surely?

It doesn't get any less ridiculous the more times you say it.

You'll have you-know-who opening up her hard drive file gallery in a minute...

No, you are right, it's all about "erasing women" isn't it. Every time anyone uses the word "trans woman" somewhere a woman just evaporates.

I've done a few myself tonight just for the lols.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Another tribunal win for a politician from the Green party.

Coming like buses

Court rules Green Party unfairly treated ex-deputy over gender views https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

monkers

Legendary Member
Another tribunal win for a politician from the Green party.

Coming like buses

Court rules Green Party unfairly treated ex-deputy over gender views https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

You are the typical Daily Fail reader taken in at the first line. Ali was not 'sacked' - he was not an employee. He applied for a role as one of the spokespeople representing the party's views and values outwardly to the public. He failed to do so - instead he vented his bigotry.

The Green Party were found to procedurally wrong in the manner in which they handled this. It isn't whatever you think it is.

What you morons are believing is that the gender critical beliefs are protected, therefore that trans positive beliefs are not. This is flat out wrong.

Top Bottom