Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Look at the times of posting ;)

I fail to see the relevance.

When a group piss off 50% of the population by demanding privileges above their sex, then it's only right to pipe up

I remember this type of argument during the time of Section 28, which was introduced just I was coming out as a young gay teen.

Homophobic attacks went through the roof and people did die. Similar to what we’re now seeing with the trans community.

multitool

Here's the thing. It's not all about people getting killed. There's a whole spectrum of misery between being allowed to just get on with your life not harming anybody and somebody killing you because they are consumed with hatred.

That is what is so deceitful when people like Aurora (yes, I used your name, add it to the list) try and use trans murder rates as proof that they are not harmed by the promotion of discrimination in which she engages.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Victim this victim that. There has been since time began people picked on for a hole plethora of reasons. Folk don't like the stats, because it nullifies the narrative, trans are dyeing all the time.

:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 121

Victim this victim that. There has been since time began people picked on for a hole plethora of reasons. Folk don't like the stats, because it nullifies the narrative

Is this about Israel? Wrong thread Andy, you silly boy...

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Victim this victim that. There has been since time began people picked on for a hole plethora of reasons. Folk don't like the stats, because it nullifies the narrative, trans are dyeing all the time.

:biggrin:

Well, this is some hateful bullsh*t.

You're such a victim, I almost feel bad for you.

multitool

Well, this is some hateful bullsh*t.

You're such a victim, I almost feel bad for you.

It would be nice to think that CXR could ever come to this level of realisation, but I fear it is beyond the amoebic hate-prìck

fetchimage.jpeg.jpg

Here's the thing. It's not all about people getting killed. There's a whole spectrum of misery between being allowed to just get on with your life not harming anybody and somebody killing you because they are consumed with hatred.
There is, but as we've seen your side are the ones sending the rape threats, posting pictures of knives, dressing in black and trying to stop women meeting, and physically assaulting them, and endlessly trying to get them sacked or cancelled. It's not gender critical women carrying 'Decapitate xxxxx' signs or being cheered for encouraging a crowd to punch women.

That is what is so deceitful when people like Aurora (yes, I used your name, add it to the list) try and use trans murder rates as proof that they are not harmed by the promotion of discrimination in which she engages.

And when you call gender critical women my 'c*nty mates' and revel in women being cancelled or harmed you are adding to an atmosphere that promotes hatred far more than I have ever done. Your hypocrisy is off the scale.

As usual, women are not allowed to discuss their rights or meet together because of what others might do as a result. And whatever their legitimate needs are, they should shut up about them and move over.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Discuss women's rights then.

F*ck it, I'm starting a thread.

Full disclosure before I do so, I'm non-binary,

multitool

There is, but as we've seen your side are the ones sending the rape threats, posting pictures of knives, dressing in black and trying to stop women meeting, and physically assaulting them, and endlessly trying to get them sacked or cancelled. It's not gender critical women carrying 'Decapitate xxxxx' signs or being cheered for encouraging a crowd to punch women.

And when you call gender critical women my 'c*nty mates' and revel in women being cancelled or harmed you are adding to an atmosphere that promotes hatred far more than I have ever done. Your hypocrisy is off the scale.

As usual, women are not allowed to discuss their rights or meet together because of what others might do as a result. And whatever their legitimate needs are, they should shut up about them and move over.

Yes. You are real victim here, Aurora

Yes. You are real victim here, Aurora
Bit off a cheap shot but not surprising because of you posting it, but if we have a 700+ pages topic over amongst other things against violence against trans people shouldn't it also apply to trans people calling for violence's?
for whatever reason? or are the one standards for some and others standards for the other a thing you live by? J

Fortunately, I've never been on the receiving end of rape and death threats, just old fashioned misogyny. Nobody has tried to report me to my employer, though I don't doubt there are people on here who would report some of us if they had enough info.

I suppose we should all stop discussing Gaza in case it leads to an increase in anti-semitism ..... What? Oh, that's right, it's only women who have to shut up about their stuff, not anybody else...

Top Bottom