Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
Transwomen have the same rates of offending as other men.

You are lying. You are a liar. This is not just my opinion, but the opinion of the author of the report that you are misrepresenting. The evidence of this has been gone through something like four or five times. You can not stop yourself from twisting everything. This is because you are so very bigoted. Perhaps you should take steps to evaluate your life.

You have even posted pictures of huge unattended laundry piles in your house because you spend all of your time campaigning against the human rights of an already marginalised group. Maybe be more of a mother to your own kids.

Yes this is a personal attack, but you are here just to personally attack a whole group of society who you are bigoted against. You also speak about the damage or injury caused by social media to women's rights - and yes I agree with this, but then you can not simply pretend that the so very negative, loud and pervasive GC presence on social media is not harmful to the trans community. You might say this is not the intention, but whether this is the intention or not, you are playing a part in driving for change to remove the historical 'hard won' (recognise that phrase?) human rights of trans people, that other than the occassional outlier do no harm.

Naturally women are right to protect themselves against male violence, but it is so rarely the case that trans women are implicated, and when it is the case it is amplified all over the mainstream press and all social media.

Saying that trans women are men for the purpose of gaming the system is so obviously a false narrative - you just can not support it with hard evidence, instead you rely on falsifying your account. Fortunately, actual thinking people are rejecting this bullshit.

D

Deleted member 159

20230711_170653.gif
Calm down tiger :biggrin:

You are lying. You are a liar. This is not just my opinion, but the opinion of the author of the report that you are misrepresenting. The evidence of this has been gone through something like four or five times. You can not stop yourself from twisting everything. This is because you are so very bigoted. Perhaps you should take steps to evaluate your life.
The UK prison stats show the same, if not worse, offending rates as other men. One of the authors of the Swedish report didn't in fact rescind the conclusion that transwomen had the same offending rate as other men, but did say she felt you couldn't extrapolate from that general conclusion to say that they were all rapists - just as well nobody has done that then.

You have even posted pictures of huge unattended laundry piles in your house because you spend all of your time campaigning against the human rights of an already marginalised group. Maybe be more of a mother to your own kids.
No I haven't. You really are the weirdest person. Please post those photos again for those who missed them. I'd love to see them.

I fear you are in the midst of another public unravelling.

Yes this is a personal attack ....

It's all you've got. Your histrionics managed to get other threads shut down on the main forum but it doesn't work here. There's nothing you won't resort to to try to stifle the debate though so I'll just expect more of the same ad infinitum.

You have even posted pictures of huge unattended laundry piles in your house because you spend all of your time campaigning against the human rights of an already marginalised group.
Was it this one?
ec849fd6-69de-4ef2-95d5-c3a13063abeb-2.jpg

Maybe be more of a mother to your own kids.
I could do without them turning up with their washing obviously (see pic above) but I'm pretty pleased with how all my children turned out, thanks. What a weird person you are though to make a strange comment like that. From someone who constantly tells me to Be Kind as well.

monkers

Legendary Member
The UK prison stats show the same, if not worse, offending rates as other men. One of the authors of the Swedish report didn't in fact rescind the conclusion that transwomen had the same offending rate as other men, but did say she felt you couldn't extrapolate from that general conclusion to say that they were all rapists - just as well nobody has done that then.

No I haven't. You really are the weirdest person. Please post those photos again for those who missed them. I'd love to see them.

It's all you've got. Your histrionics managed to get other threads shut down on the main forum but it doesn't work here. There's nothing you won't resort to to try to stifle the debate though so I'll just expect more of the same ad infinitum.

I'm not stifling debate. I'm attempting to hold you to account because you are always telling such lies.

Sometimes I get things wrong. I put my hand up when I do, sometimes even when it has not been spotted by others. The thing I never do is continue to repeat lies, even where the evidence shows that I am wrong.

The author of the Swedish report has explained how people have misunderstood the findings. The conclusion written at the end of that report clearly states the opposite to what you claim.

It is also an obviously false narrative that it is the fault of trans women going about their ordinary lives are responsible for the actions of cis men who dress like women in order to access spaces.

Your repeat this narrative that trans women are erasing women, that they are a danger to women and girls, that it is a perversion, etc, etc.

These things are not true. When you fail with these arguments, it becomes, and to paraphrase, ''well we women can't tell the difference between a trans woman and a pervert trying to access our spaces, therefore we must stop all of them.''

You have not just been taken in by this false narrative, you are inculcating fear in women. You have been recruited, and you are now campaigning for new recruits. And yes, the method of propagation of this propaganda has its roots in fascism, and that is why the neo-Nazis approve of you. Then there is this ultra-right wing trash government led by an unelected leader, standing in parliament uttering transphobic nonsense from the dispatch box while the mother of Brianna Ghey is in the gallery. He doesn't care about the harm and hurt his words cause, he just wants to win an election using anti-human rights tropes.

Ian C correctly observed recently that for some this manifestation comes from prudery which he rightly says is seen when comparing with other cultures. The UK is known in other European countries as ''TERF Island''. There is no doubt that there is a wider anti-human rights agenda rising in the UK, just as it did in 1930s Germany, and now it is rising here due to the influence and resources of the Christian and political ultra-right of America.

If you think that women and girls will be the winners as this agenda spreads, you are sadly very naive and mistaken.

Last edited:

It's all you've got. Your histrionics managed to get other threads shut down on the main forum [/I[but it doesn't work here. There's nothing you won't resort to to try to stifle the debate though so I'll just expect more of the same ad infinitum.

And you are able to prove that bit in italics?

You pick out a few that you feel support your case. Even if that means posting out of date pictures(that fit with your storyline), misrepresent fact for your fiction.

To go back to the Irish prisons, the trans prisoner in the Dublin prison(Mountjoy), was a trans man. Mountjoy being a men's prison.
But for you to mention that bit would ruin your "case".

monkers

Legendary Member
Was it this one?
View attachment 5469

I could do without them turning up with their washing obviously (see pic above) but I'm pretty pleased with how all my children turned out, thanks. What a weird person you are though to make a strange comment like that. From someone who constantly tells me to Be Kind as well.

I don't know, and I'm not bothering going looking, I'm not using up my remaining time with this. The point remains that you spend a stupidly inordinate amount of time demonising trans women.

monkers

Legendary Member

A somewhat strange claim - but it seems anything is possible in some weird corner of your mind.

monkers

Legendary Member
From someone who constantly tells me to Be Kind as well.

No. I do remind you that it is you that says that you are not prepared to be kind. I read that as a euphemism for saying that you know you are being cruel and are content with that. It's a strange way to present as the better person.

D

Deleted member 159

It's all you've got. Your histrionics managed to get other threads shut down
Next Monkers might even call you a Terf or transphobe.

She'd better watch out- could end up in hot water with those comments

:laugh:

And you are able to prove that bit in italics?
No because thanks to histrionics on the part of a certain poster those entire threads were deleted.

To go back to the Irish prisons, the trans prisoner in the Dublin prison (Mountjoy), was a trans man. Mountjoy being a men's prison. But for you to mention that bit would ruin your "case".

How does it ruin my case? My case is that men shouldn't be in women's prisons. If a woman who identifies as a man chooses to go in a men's jail, that's their choice. They are unlikely to be a danger to the men in there, though I do think the actual men in that jail should have a say in the matter.

Do you want some fresh news from Irish jails?
Transwoman Barbie Khardashian has just been charged with making threats to kill 2 women from when they were previously in the women's jail. Thankfully they are in the men's now. Trial in April.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ir...dashian-accused-threatening-kill-32089065.amp

I don't know, and I'm not bothering going looking, I'm not using up my remaining time with this. The point remains that you spend a stupidly inordinate amount of time demonising trans women.

There never were any photos of my laundry. You know there aren't. You just lied about it because that's what you do, you throw out lies and hope people are stupid enough to believe you. Like when you accused someone of saying you lived in squalor. And when you are asked to provide the receipts you have a meltdown for sympathy.

Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more batsh*t you top it by inventing Harry Potter and the Invisible Laundry.

Last edited:
It is also an obviously false narrative that it is the fault of trans women going about their ordinary lives are responsible for the actions of cis men who dress like women in order to access spaces.
There's no way to tell the difference between nice men and not nice men, regardless of how they dress or what pieces of paper they have. Both sexes have a right to spaces away from the other sex anyway, regardless of niceness.

These things are not true. When you fail with these arguments, it becomes, and to paraphrase, ''well we women can't tell the difference between a trans woman and a pervert trying to access our spaces, therefore we must stop all of them.''
There are no special subsets of men who somehow should be allowed access to women's spaces and services. How they identify is irrelevant. There are many groups of men who could say 'We are harmless, let us in'. They don't though.

TLDR Nazi something... 1930's ...etc etc etc.

Top Bottom