Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
There's no way to tell the difference between nice men and not nice men

When Ben Shapiro asked Caitlyn Jenner about his genetics. He replied

"Cut that out now or you will go home in an ambulance"

Whilst gripping the back of Ben Shapiro's neck

Typical male aggression in a dress

multitool

Pharaoh
Ben Shapiro :rolleyes:

What a surprise that you are taken in by that utter chancer.

classic33

No because thanks to histrionics on the part of a certain poster those entire threads were deleted.

How does it ruin my case? My case is that men shouldn't be in women's prisons. If a woman who identifies as a man chooses to go in a men's jail, that's their choice. They are unlikely to be a danger to the men in there, though I do think the actual men in that jail should have a say in the matter.

Do you want some fresh news from Irish jails?
Transwoman Barbie Khardashian has just been charged with making threats to kill 2 women from when they were previously in the women's jail. Thankfully they are in the men's now. Trial in April.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ir...dashian-accused-threatening-kill-32089065.amp
And of course, just like now, you played no role whatsoever in threads becoming hysterical rants.

Wouldn't it be nice if upon sentencing, the prisoner was asked which prison they wanted to spend their sentence in.
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

If she does further time in prison, it will be in the women's prison, not the men's. As under Irish law, that's where the judge has to send her. If she remains in Limerick, they'll probably just transfer the building she's in back to the women's prison. She'd have been out in June this year.
There's been more "talk" about the loss of that building than there was about building it.

Five years for making threats to kill a person that the state is unable to prove is still in the country. But you're not bothered about that side of things. Just that it fits your narrative. The fact that he wasn't old enough* to apply to the court system, when the Gender Recognition Certificate was given also slips by you.

Given that you've said, more than once, that you're not interested in her, you do seem to be following her case fairly closely. That or someone else is feeding you titbits to keep you interested. But also against a court order on reporting on her case. It's the reason why her last eleven years aren't I'm the public domain. Just parts of it.

*Means someone else, in her case, the women in charge of the shelter applied for it.

classic33

There's no way to tell the difference between nice men and not nice men, regardless of how they dress or what pieces of paper they have. Both sexes have a right to spaces away from the other sex anyway, regardless of niceness.

There are no special subsets of men who somehow should be allowed access to women's spaces and services. How they identify is irrelevant. There are many groups of men who could say 'We are harmless, let us in'. They don't though.
Where did the piece in the following screenshot get said?
Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-46-04.png

I've followed the link back but nothing like that shows.

Editing another post so that it suits you, says more about you than the person you're making it seem said it. If you can't get the proof, you'll invent it. Something you're quite quick at doing, when it suits.

TLDR means Too Long Didn't Read. The rest was a jokey summary of it to save you reading it. Nobody, except you of course, thought it was an actual quote so save your erroneous righteous indignation for another day.

monkers

Legendary Member
There never were any photos of my laundry. You know there aren't. You just lied about it because that's what you do, you throw out lies and hope people are stupid enough to believe you. Like when you accused someone of saying you lived in squalor. And when you are asked to provide the receipts you have a meltdown for sympathy.

Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more batsh*t you top it by inventing Harry Potter and the Invisible Laundry.

I'm not bothering going looking, besides which you seem to have saved me the trouble by doing so yourself. If I am in error and it was somebody else's post then I'll gladly apologise to both parties. That's one more difference between us.

monkers

Legendary Member
When Ben Shapiro asked Caitlyn Jenner about his genetics. He replied

"Cut that out now or you will go home in an ambulance"

Whilst gripping the back of Ben Shapiro's neck

Typical male aggression in a dress

Each time we see female aggression, do we need to observe what she is wearing and report on it, or would that sexist?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The full judgement is here:

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...Ali-v-Reason-and-Nott-judgment-reboot-1-1.pdf

A win on a procedural point but that's all.

It was a procedural fault, many/most tribunal cases end that way. It was a long judgement, ad I admit to skim-reading a lot of it, but wasn't there some comment on the reasoning behind why procedures were not followed, which was not exactly favourable to the representatives of the Green Party.

I am not saying that the Green Party were wrong in what they wanted to do with Ali but the procedures are there to protect people from unfairness and companies from claims of unfairness. It was more than just getting the admin wrong, and more than just "that's all".

I'm not bothering going looking, besides which you seem to have saved me the trouble by doing so yourself. If I am in error and it was somebody else's post then I'll gladly apologise to both parties. That's one more difference between us.

I didn't need to look. It wasn't me and it wasn't anybody else's post either. It was you casually making up stuff hoping people see it and the mud sticks. (Though if someone wants to have Shock! Horror! 'unattended piles of laundry' that's entirely their perogative anyway).

monkers

Legendary Member
I didn't need to look. It wasn't me and it wasn't anybody else's post either. It was you casually making up stuff hoping people see it and the mud sticks. (Though if someone wants to have Shock! Horror! 'unattended piles of laundry' that's entirely their perogative anyway).

At this point in time, I don't know if I am in error or not. I relied on memory, which given my age and circumstances are now impaired. Accordingly I offer my apology for the error. All other points I made stand.

Maybe you could follow the example and apologise for stating that I alone am responsible for ending a thread in the other place?

classic33

TLDR means Too Long Didn't Read. The rest was a jokey summary of it to save you reading it. Nobody, except you of course, thought it was an actual quote so save your erroneous righteous indignation for another day.
Aware of what it means, what you meant it to be is the question.

Bit late editing a post to put it in an the end though. The original post had already been read by the time your post appeared. Just another example of you making things fit your storyline.

Jeez. I don't care if anybody read the original 500 word dissertation length post, Classic. By editing the quote I was simply expressing my opinion that it was the usual 'Nazis... something .... something...1930's' ramble that wasn't worth my time to respond to. Most people would grasp that.

monkers

Legendary Member
Jeez. I don't care if anybody read the original 500 word dissertation length post, Classic. By editing the quote I was simply expressing my opinion that it was the usual 'Nazis... something .... something...1930's' ramble that wasn't worth my time to respond to. Most people would grasp that.

Maybe reflect on the fact that you frequently use the manufactured term 'Stonewall's Law' in place of advice from Stonewall, that trans women with a GRC are not men but women. The law does not make any pretence about biological sex, but it does say that trans women are female under the actual law and that in order to avoid discrimination against them, they are to be treated as female.

The court ruling do say that GC beliefs are protected, they do not give licence to discrimination. In fact the judges in these cases have been very clear to say that the ruling do not give that permission.

Top Bottom