Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are no special subsets of men. I find your constant push to give men access to women's spaces, sports, and prisons a bit tiresome too.

D

Deleted member 159

They're men claiming to be women

Whether they are offenders of murder, rape, sexual assault or just a flasher

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

There are no special subsets of men. I find your constant push to give men access to women's spaces, sports, and prisons a bit tiresome too.

Yes I know YOU do.

Interestingly, the majority* of women don't see it as a big issue.

*and yes, we all know that your numeracy is so poor you don't understand what this word means.

You and Fat Andy have so much in common :laugh:

D

Deleted member 121

They're men claiming to be women

So men then by your logic. But women don't need protection from you. Just from a minority of those that are trans because minority of that minority commit crimes... Talk about fighting the big fight. A true champion of women's safety right here.

Yes I know YOU do. Interestingly, the majority* of women don't see it as a big issue.

*and yes, we all know that your numeracy is so poor you don't understand what this word means.
You and Fat Andy have so much in common :laugh:

The majority of women? Let's not do the 51% bog survey again. You're the guy who mixed up two male and female doctors and thought they were one transwoman so I'm not sure comprehension is your forte either.

D

Deleted member 121

Thanks so much, it means a great deal to me, that you think this way.

😘

So men then by your logic

D

Deleted member 159

Y'all can correct me, but isn't there a higher percentage of sexual offences against women in the trans community compared to average men ?

So men then by your logic. But women don't need protection from you. Just from a minority of those that are trans because minority of that minority commit crimes... Talk about fighting the big fight. A true champion of women's safety right here.

Andy isn't seeking access to women's spaces though. As such, he, and presumably you too because I reckon you don't use women's spaces either, are very much contributing to protecting women and championing women's safety.

By staying out, you're maintaining the social contract that gives women and girls privacy, dignity, and safety in vulnerable situations by helping us keep single sex spaces as the norm.

multitool

The majority of women? Let's not do the 51% bog survey again. You're the guy who mixed up two male and female doctors and thought they were one transwoman so I'm not sure comprehension is your forte either.

You are the person who, cretinously, doesn't realise anything over 50% is a majority.

I'm really surprised you keep going for the self-own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

For one who stands so high on the alter of superiority, Multi's spelling isn't much good either. But we won't hold it against him, dyslexic you knows :hugs:

Top Bottom