Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
Everyone knows that, but not at the same rates as men

Really,
there are going to be some violent women in prison, which makes them unsafe for most other women inmates.

How many women are in prison currently?
what is the percentage of violent crimes for the female prison population?

How many men are in prison currently?
what is the percentage of violent crimes for the male prison population?

If you remember I asked you to justify your bogus claims. You wimped out of making a reply. What a farking lightweight you are.

Violence against the person was the only offence group to show a notable percentage increase (91%) in the number of prosecutions for females since 2017 (from 4,600 to 8,800). However, this was mainly driven by assault of an emergency worker offences, an offence introduced in 2018.

Last edited:
The claim was the 70% of trans people are locked up for sex offences. You then tried to defend the claim made by Andy by posting nonsense from the Daily Diatribe. Now you agree there is no evidence for this. Unbelievable.
I have agreed no such thing. I said the new Telegraph headline claim of 70% required further analysis. The previous MOJ stats all indicate transwomen offend at the same rate as other men, if not worse.

You've gone from 'You're a woman if you say you are' to 'You're only transgender if you have a GRC' in order to avoid that uncomfortable fact.

monkers

Legendary Member
I have agreed no such thing. I said the new Telegraph headline claim of 70% required further analysis. The previous MOJ stats all indicate transwomen offend at the same rate as other men, if not worse.

You've gone from 'You're a woman if you say you are' to 'You're only transgender if you have a GRC' in order to avoid that uncomfortable fact.

It does no such thing. A moment ago you agreed there is no data evidence from the MoJ that the 12 or so trans people (number of trans women unstated and unknown) have committed these offence.

We have this constant game of flip flop from you, where you think you can invent anything and it becomes the truth. It doesn't.

There you go again - '12 or so trans people'. Pretending that only those with GRC's are transgender when you've spent hundreds of posts telling us people know who they are, 'It's enough to say I'm a woman', and all the other pro self ID stuff you come out with.

What happened to PEOPLE ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE?

Screenshot_20240303_175651_Chrome.jpg

Eddie Izzard doesn't have a GRC. Brianna Ghey didn't have a GRC. I don't think Emily Bridges has one. Are they not transgender?

This 360° turn around is the epitome of hypocrisy and quite a sight to be hold.

monkers

Legendary Member
There you go again - '12 or so trans people'. Pretending that only those with GRC's are transgender when you've spent hundreds of posts telling us people know who they are, 'It's enough to say I'm a woman', and all the other pro self ID stuff you come out with.

What happened to PEOPLE ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE?

View attachment 5577
Eddie Izzard doesn't have a GRC. Brianna Ghey didn't have a GRC. I don't think Emily Bridges has one. Are they not transgender?

This 360° turn around is the epitome of hypocrisy and quite a sight to be hold.

You really are thick as a box of rocks. This has been spelled out to you with clarity a good number of times.

For the purposes of the Ministry of Justice, transgender women are recorded in a different cohort to women with a trans history with a GRC.

The Ministry records them in different cohorts.

Therefore those transgender women who are legally male and identify as male automatically go to male prisons. Their crimes are recorded as 'male' by the MoJ.

Those women (with a trans history) who have a GRC may go to female prisons or male prisons after risk assessment. There are about a dozen trans people with GRCs.

You can not simply twist the truth by renaming the categories in the data. You should be committed for fraud.

monkers

Legendary Member
This pretence of differentiation between the 268 without a GRC and the 11 with a GRC is grasping at straws.

It isn't. You are reclassifying people according to your bigotry. Unacceptable.

You do not the evidence to demonise the 11 in this way - pure unadulterated bigotry. Yes it's akin to fascism.

D

Deleted member 159

It isn't. You are reclassifying people according to your bigotry common sense. Unacceptable. :laugh:

the evidence to clump the 11 in this way - pure unadulterated bigotry common sense Yes it's akin to fascism.

monkers

Legendary Member
I expected nothing of value: and yet you still left me disappointed.

I'm happy to see women recorded in the women's stats and men in the men's.

Because they are men. It's not law that says those without a GRC should be reported as, or recorded as, their gender identity.

In fact the police have just been told again to record those without a GRC as their birth sex. No law change required.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...are convicted,gender, Downing Street has said.
Now show the relevant change in the law in the last ten months that shows that was more than talk in the run-up to the local elections.

If there had been a change in the law, the police wouldn't still be recording as they are doing.

This pretence of differentiation* between the 268 without a GRC and the 11 with a GRC is grasping at straws.
The "differentiation*" is down to how a government department records things.

*"Differentiation is a process, in Maths, where we find the instantaneous rate of change in function based on one of its variables. The most common example is the rate change of displacement with respect to time, called velocity."

Mumsnet is certainly popular over here.

I think Eddie said it in a podcast or interview ages ago. They sometimes call themselves a woman, sometimes gender fluid. I can't see Eddie wanting to officially change sex as they've built their film career on playing male roles.

I can't see that as BK got 5 years only last year. I can't see them being released yet. Perhaps it's a move to a secure mental health unit, which is where they should have been from day one. Male unit obviously.

Mumsnet is certainly popular over here.

I think Eddie said it in a podcast or interview ages ago. They sometimes call themselves a woman, sometimes gender fluid. I can't see Eddie wanting to officially change sex as they've built their film career on playing male roles.

I can't see that as BK got 5 years only last year. I can't see them being released yet. Perhaps it's a move to a secure mental health unit, which is where they should have been from day one. Male unit obviously.
You think?

The sentence included time already served. She's been in Limerick since 2019.

I don't note and date every podcast or interview I read. Seems like the kind of thing Eddie might share with his public if he had.

BK has another court appearance in April for threatening to kill women so seems unlikely they would be released before then but I suppose it's not the sort of thing they will announce.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be hoping they're in a women's bail hostel. Fingers crossed, eh?

Top Bottom