Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
The actual point is Icow is claiming allitt is not a dangerous offender because she used medication to dispatch of her victims.. He doesn't realise it but he is claiming by proxy that one of the worlds most prolific serial killers is not (or would not) be a dangerous offender. That is Harold Shipman.
Yes I do. And equally he would not be considered a dangerous offender in terms of risk to other people - as long as you kepy him away from medications and old people. He isn't really an issue though as he's dead.

The point is that people are more alarmed by the release of a violent murderer or rapist than they are of someone like Allitt (mentally ill) or Shipman.

D

Deleted member 121

Yes I do. And equally he would not be considered a dangerous offender in terms of risk to other people - as long as you kepy him away from medications and old people. He isn't really an issue though as he's dead.

The point is that people are more alarmed by the release of a violent murderer or rapist than they are of someone like Allitt (mentally ill) or Shipman.

We're gonna double down on idiocy? Fill ya boots....

monkers

Legendary Member
So 91 assaults from a prison population of around 3,500 women. And 6 from a prison population of 280 ish transgender people? I'm not sure those figures help you out.
Sorry Fruitloops for the lack of the capital.

I think they were mostly Karen White. We can agree, White shouldn't have been there. The privatisation of the prison service failed on that occasion to carry out the required protocols and procedures. None of which makes it the fault of the trans women that you are always keen to demonise.

Christ. You can't even adequately correct your own poor punctuation.

We don't know who committed the assaults. What we do know is that there will be even fewer assaults in years to come because there will be a declining number of men in women's prisons in England and Wales.

monkers

Legendary Member
Christ. You can't even adequately correct your own poor punctuation.

We don't know who committed the assaults. What we do know is that there will be even fewer assaults in years to come because there will be a declining number of men in women's prisons in England and Wales.

I'm not Christ - wrong gender, but I think he'll forgive you.

If I thought you were Christ the sentence would have been 'Christ, you can't even adequately correct you own poor punctuation.' Alternatively with a comma before the first quotation mark if the writer wished, but not absolutely necessary.

You couldn't even get your punctuation sufficiently correct to make a joke ffs. And you spend half your posts on here calling people stupid....

I'm not a believer in imaginary beings, whether it's men being women or men being sons of God. Neither are real.

monkers

Legendary Member
If I thought you were Christ the sentence would have been 'Christ, you can't even adequately correct you own poor punctuation.' Alternatively with a comma before the first quotation mark if the writer wished, but not absolutely necessary.

You couldn't even get your punctuation sufficiently correct to make a joke ffs. And you spend half your posts on here calling people stupid....

I'm not a believer in imaginary beings, whether it's men being women or men being sons of God. Neither are real.

Yes. I'm so stupid that I thought that in our democracy our parliament decided that trans people with a GRC shall be protected from venomous morons like you. The trouble is that the current government are bigots too.

monkers

Legendary Member
We don't know who committed the assaults.

Finally. After pages of stupid argument, you admit it; you don't know who committed the assaults.

icowden

Legendary Member
We're gonna double down on idiocy? Fill ya boots....
Why is it an idiocy?

If you are going to be locked in a room with two of the following people and they had access to a gun and an axe which would you choose?
  • Harold Shipman
  • Fred West
  • Ian Brady
  • Colin Pitchfork
  • Beverley Allitt
  • Charles Bronson
I know which two I'd go for, with a high certainty of leaving the room in one piece after a nice cup of tea and a chat.

D

Deleted member 121

Why is it an idiocy?

If you are going to be locked in a room with two of the following people and they had access to a gun and an axe which would you choose?
  • Harold Shipman
  • Fred West
  • Ian Brady
  • Colin Pitchfork
  • Beverley Allitt
  • Charles Bronson
I know which two I'd go for, with a high certainty of leaving the room in one piece after a nice cup of tea and a chat.

Since a gun requires very little effort to kill somebody and can be operated by a child i would rule out Beverley Allitt as her motives for Murder have not been established. Alas, she certainly favours babies. But i wouldn't know what is going on in that very twisted mind.

I'd tell Harold Shipman that im Skint and im not an easily coerced old biddy so the chances are, he would find no worth in killing me.

Fred West liked young girls and that rules me out.

Ian Brady, Liked kids also, so that rules me out.

Colin Pitchfork, Exposed himself to teenage girls and was a rapist and murdered teen girls.

Charles Bronson. A bit of an unpredictable fella who once threatened to EAT and Iraqi prisoner and i think im right in saying, the only one that has handled a gun of the names you list. But has no record of him using it on a person (i think). So i would also rule him out along with crazy Bev.

Still, What you are missing is violence is not the only precursor to making somebody dangerous, which was where all this started. Dangerous individuals can be coercive, manipulative, controlling etc all can be every bit as dangerous as one who can pick up a shovel and cave in your skull. Charles Manson springs to mind and there are a swathe of cult leaders even to this day that can achieve gruesome ends without having to lift a finger. In fact, i do wonder looking at the amount of simps that exist on the internet how many capable dangerous lunatics there are?

Anyway, we could apply your logic to domestic violence. What makes a person dangerous to live with? Sure, a violent one, but is that it? Of course it isn't....

I hope that my opinion on the matter is made clearer and why i think the original statement is idiotic.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Sadly something that happens far too often. My ex was constantly misgendered at work, both when we worked at the same place and when he went to an apparently more "inclusive environment".

He put it pretty well by saying "I don't mind being the token trans employee for whatever bullshit box HR need to tick, but people could at least try to respect me."

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
nc_ohc=Jp4z1kfBy7QAX9bBd4L&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-1.jpg

Top Bottom