Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Was that in the same post where I allegedly "posted pictures of huge unattended laundry piles" in my house by any chance?

GHwF8wxbUAAHs_l.jpeg

classic33

Was that in the same post where I allegedly "posted pictures of huge unattended laundry piles" in my house by any chance?

View attachment 5593
No. But you soon kept your thoughts to yourself, when it was pointed out to you that the area wasn't as you portrayed. A seedy bar, frequented by prostitutes.
At the time of the attack, it was the main legal area in the town centre.

You can dismiss it, but you did blame her for being attacked.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Well when I search her name, or Ripper, or Sutcliffe, all I get is you making this allegation of me victim blaming. Let's have the link to the post so we can all refresh our memory because I can't find the post. You seem to recall it in detail; link it.

Well when I search her name, or Ripper, or Sutcliffe, all I get is you making this allegation of me victim blaming. Let's have the link to the post so we can all refresh our memory because I can't find the post. You seem to recall it in detail; link it.

I'm not normally on @AuroraSaab's side in this case but I don't remember Olive Smelt being blamed for her own demise in this forum.

icowden

Legendary Member

multitool

Shaman
Sorry, I didn't realise that I needed to name every person in the prison estate who claims to be transgender.

Well done, have a gold star.

You are now suggesting that all 3.8 billion men on the planet are violent transgender prisoners? Have you taken your meds today?

I think we can all come to our own conclusions why you have responded in this manner

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
No link yet, Classic? You were quick enough to double down on your allegation earlier. Perhaps Monkers could help you out? They liked your post so presumably they can give us all the link to where I blamed Olive Smelt for her assault.

The irony is that if the Peter Sutcliffe murders happened today and Sutcliffe claimed to be a woman you would have supported him being in a women's prison or women's psychiatric unit. That's how much you care about women.

classic33

No link yet, Classic? You were quick enough to double down on your allegation earlier. Perhaps Monkers could help you out? They liked your post so presumably they can give us all the link to where I blamed Olive Smelt for her assault.

The irony is that if the Peter Sutcliffe murders happened today and Sutcliffe claimed to be a woman you would have supported him being in a women's prison or women's psychiatric unit. That's how much you care about women.
We both know where you said it, and that at present it can't be linked to. Which might explain why you're so insistent on getting a link.
My reply to your post is what stands out for me, you ignored it as though it had never been said. A few uncomforatble, for you, truths were pointed out to you in that reply.

As for if it were to happen today, and your impossible scenario, he murdered innocent people. And if you care to search for my views on those that do that, you'll see that I'm all in favour of them being in prison.

Why you keep up this charade of being a mind reader, knowing/claiming to know what others think, is beyond me.

multitool

Shaman

Lot of 'ifs' in there.

I think we all know why you constantly resort to hypotheticals rather than discuss what is actually happening in the world.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
We both know where you said it, and that at present it can't be linked to. Which might explain why you're so insistent on getting a link.
No we don't because I have never said that. I'm going to be charitable and say you're either misremembering or more likely just got completely the wrong end of the stick. It's either that or you're just chucking out lies and hoping other members will believe it without evidence.

My reply to your post is what stands out for me, you ignored it as though it had never been said. A few uncomforatble, for you, truths were pointed out to you in that reply.
Again, wtf are you on about here? I routinely ignore your posts because I often have no idea what you are even trying to say. I only replied this time because it was the second time you chose to make the same nasty but baseless accusation. Now you can't provide the evidence.

As for if it were to happen today, and your impossible scenario, he murdered innocent people. And if you care to search for my views on those that do that, you'll see that I'm all in favour of them being in prison.

Prison, but on the basis of their gender identity not their sex is what you have supported on here.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Lot of 'ifs' in there.

I think we all know why you constantly resort to hypotheticals rather than discuss what is actually happening in the world.

Series killers aren't exactly hypothetical. There's quite a few of them. If you think men can be women, then surely the logic is that any convicted man who identifies as a woman should be in women's jails or women's psychiatric units, regardless of the crime? That's where female serial killers are kept after all.

Top Bottom