Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
You're doing it again, dismissing what's been presented before you. And with the same incorrect 98% figure.
The UK conviction rate for men is 98%, which is different to what you are claiming it is.
????
I asked you ages ago to find me one country in the world where men comit less than 80% of the sex crimes. No reply. Sex offending is almost exclusively a male crime and your finding the rare females that do it proves nothing. Where are your stats to back up your 'women are just as bad' claims?

You want a more recent one, there's one a few pages back. Banned for life, by an English court, from teaching.
When you look at the bans from teaching it's mostly males who are banned for sexual or inappropriate relationships - despite 70% of teachers being women. I literally posted the links to the cases after your mate made the same accusation.

classic33

????
I asked you ages ago to find me one country in the world where men comit less than 80% of the sex crimes. No reply. Sex offending is almost exclusively a male crime and your finding the rare females that do it proves nothing. Where are your stats to back up your 'women are just as bad' claims?

When you look at the bans from teaching it's mostly males who are banned for sexual or inappropriate relationships - despite 70% of teachers being women. I literally posted the links to the cases after your mate made the same accusation.
You've had it given, and you just dismissed it. With your 98% figure, which is incorrect. You can read back and find it, I presume.

An arrest rate for the crime is not the same as the conviction rate, in a court, for the offence. Especially when you start with a lower arrest rate figure. Again, read back and you'll find your own posts where you dismissed official statistics as wrong. But you used the same report to prove your point.
How can the same report be both correct and incorrect on the same point?
You let it slip by when asked.

monkers

Guru
The arguments you present don't stand up so what else can you do but be abusive and characterise every woman from JK Rowling to Kathleen Stock as fascist bigots?

With almost every post you are abusive. You traduce the life of my niece to fit your paranoia-filled view of the world. Trans women do not transition in order to gain access women's spaces for nefarious reasons. This characterisation is the daily abuse you scream in highly-charged emotive words each day on the forum.

There is no evidence to support your views. You are frequently asked for evidence. You never provide evidence, you provide a highly-charged highly prejudicial view, but not evidence. When asked how many trans women with a GRC are in the women's estates of UK prisons, you don't answer with data, you answer with abuse of all trans women. When asked for data about the number of attacks on cis women in UK prisons you can not answer with data, it's just another torrent of abuse of trans women. Essentially I actually believe you are sick and need help.

This evening you've insinuated that I can't be a cis woman because I refuse to share your views. I don't share your views because they are hateful, abhorrent, and they disgust me. You disgust me.

When I first arrived at CycleChat, and long before I had any contact with your vile posts, I was asked why I chose the name 'monkers'. I explained then, that it was because my then very young niece initially struggled to pronounce my name, instead saying 'monkers', and it has kind of stuck as a family name. So the record shows, that before any of this, my name is Monica.

I also shared that I have a trans niece, who I love to pieces, but every day you plunge the knife that bit deeper, and twist that bit more. Why? Because you have sick sadistic tendencies - you enjoy hurting people,

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
With almost every post you are abusive.
Quite honestly you have a cheek when you name call anybody who disagrees with you.

You traduce the life of my niece to fit your paranoia-filled view of the world. Trans women do not transition in order to gain access women's spaces for nefarious reasons. This characterisation is the daily abuse you scream in highly-charged emotive words each day on the forum.
The reason for transition is irrelevant. Men don't belong in women's spaces, however nice they are.
There is no evidence to support your views. You are frequently asked for evidence. You never provide evidence, you provide a highly-charged highly prejudicial view, but not evidence.
There is plenty of evidence. All dismissed because your emotive histrionics demand that a particular group of men must be given privileges we don't give other men - on the basis of nothing but their say so.

This evening you've insinuated that I can't be a cis woman because I refuse to share your views. I don't share your views because they are hateful, abhorrent, and they disgust me. You disgust me.

It's not hateful and abhorrent to believe women are entitled to single sex spaces. Again, all you have is abuse.

When I first arrived at CycleChat, and long before I had any contact with your vile posts, I was asked why I chose the name 'monkers'. I explained then, that it was because my then very young niece initially struggled to pronounce my name, instead saying 'monkers', and it has kind of stuck as a family name. So the record shows, that before any of this, my name is Monica.
I know your name is Monica. You used to sign your posts with it at the end. I'm not sure what you think it proves.

I also shared that I have a trans niece, who I love to pieces, but every day you plunge the knife that bit deeper, and twist that bit more. Why? Because you have sick sadistic tendencies - you enjoy hurting people,

You are continually abusive on here, name calling anybody who disagrees with you. You use emotive histrionics to stifle comments and have done so from the first thread on Lauren Hubbard on the old CC board. It must be disappointing that those tactics don't work here. You simply do not get to demand that others must not comment because you have a personal vested interest.

As always you make the 'vulgar mistake of thinking you are persecuted when you are disagreed with'. If you chose to descend into hyperbolic apoplexy on being told men can't be women, that's your choice.

monkers

Guru
If you chose to descend into hyperbolic apoplexy on being told men can't be women, that's your choice.

Oh it goes way beyond that doesn't it.

I also strongly dislike the manner in which you manage to demonise men. I doubt there's anybody on this forum that doesn't know that there are men who treat women badly (let that include the whole range of what that might mean). Men do not need to have their noses rubbed in it several times each day.

Human rights law says that all people are innocent until proved guilty. That's the starting point. And though as you put it the vast majority of assaults against the person are committed by men, it does not follow that the vast majority of men commit assault - they don't. In general men are highly protective of women, but nobody will get a sense of that from your writing.

It's well-known that men who rape or otherwise assault women get a very tough time in prison, and those who assault children even more so.

To identify people according to stereotypes and brand them as criminal types on the basis of a characteristic is flat out wrong. You really shouldn't need this explaining to you. But just as you are fact resistant, you are reason resistant.

It is my opinion, you just don't care who you hurt or how, the only important thing in your life appears to be your prejudice to others and your vast outpouring of lies in an attempt to justify it.

monkers

Guru
As always you make the 'vulgar mistake of thinking you are persecuted when you are disagreed with'. If you chose to descend into hyperbolic apoplexy on being told men can't be women, that's your choice.

I don't say that you persecute me, I say you persecute others. You attempt to discredit anyone who doesn't agree with you in an attempt to win arguments and silence them. This is all very odd when you use this tactic and fill more pages here than anybody else while claiming that women with critical views are being silenced.

This evening you've tried the tactics you've tried before, insinuating that I'm not a woman. Just to remind you I have the gender identity of a woman, you do not. It is you that is not whole, and it is you who is the one who is angry about it. It's a bit like going round 'keying' nice cars because you don't have one, yes it's that kind of anger.

I dunno, maybe you just have penis envy. - you don't have the sense of being a woman, because you actually want a penis.

classic33

Well for someone who said this
I have no idea what you think I think you've said. No point @ ing me. I have notifications turned off. You'll be pleased to hear I'm busy for the next couple of days though and any spare Internet time will be spent reading about the Cass report rather than on here.
You're on here a fair bit since you said it.

As for the tagging/mentioning by N on here. You right, but not for the reason you think. A post quoted and tagging/mentioning in the same post is pointless. It only generates the one alert.
The same for doing so more than once in the same post.

monkers

Guru
My views have always been very clear. No men in women's single sex spaces and services, sports or prisons. Sex is binary and can't be changed. No drugs or surgery on kids; proper holistic care for both children and adults at gender clinics.

I'd be surprised if these views were held only by a tiny, tiny number of bigots, fascists, c*nty 'members of a cult' just in the UK and US as you suggest.

Every post it seems contains lies. Kids have not been getting gender reassignment surgery. No such surgery has been performed on kids in the UK.

You know the truth, you just can't say it. It always has to be lies, because you know that the truth is not persuasive to your cult's cause.

You get called out for your dishonesty every day. It's pathological with you.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Oh it goes way beyond that doesn't it. I also strongly dislike the manner in which you manage to demonise men.
Every decent man on this forum knows that acknowledging male pattern violence exists isn't demonising men. No decent man is offended when it's pointed out that men comit nearly all sex offences.
This is all very odd when you use this tactic and fill more pages here than anybody else while claiming that women with critical views are being silenced.
This is an internet forum with no moderation. In real life many women have been deplatformed and lost jobs and opportunities.

This evening you've tried the tactics you've tried before, insinuating that I'm not a woman.
Who knows? The point is you demand we accept you are and use it as an appeal to authority without evidence.

Just to remind you I have the gender identity of a woman, you do not. It is you that is not whole, and it is you who is the one who is angry about it. It's a bit like going round 'keying' nice cars because you don't have one, yes it's that kind of anger.
Your gender identity doesn't make you a woman. Not having a gender identity doesn't make someone sexless. The idea that I am jealous of not having a gender identity is as bizarre as saying I'm jealous of not having a star sign.

I dunno, maybe you just have penis envy. - you don't have the sense of being a woman, because you actually want a penis.

Again, what a bizarre thing to say. Nobody has the sense of being their sex because it's an embodied experience and they don't know anything different. Likewise they have no frame of reference of the other sex to be able to say 'I sense I'm a woman'. How weird though that you think a woman would care that you call them sexless or that they want to be a man.

It would be unfortunate if I did want a penis because as we all know cosmetic or drug induced changes do nothing to change our sex. Fortunately I'm happy being a woman and don't have to worry about wanting something that is completely unattainable.

monkers

Guru
Who knows? The point is you demand we accept you are and use it as an appeal to authority without evidence.

The same applies to you. I have never referred to you as anybody other than who you say you are. I have made no insinuations about your identity.

You say you are a married woman with children. I don't question that or suspect any different. You say you are a woman with no sense of gender identity. I find that difficult to understand as I have a strong sense of mine - always have, but I accept it as I do for all non-binary people. You are straight, I am gay. If I was trying to hide something, it would probably be that. The 'dirty dyke' thinking of bigots persists to this day. It makes me cringe when you talk about gay women as you do, because you clearly don't understand gay people at all.

What I can tell you, stereotypes aside, is that as a lesbian women is that lesbian women do not all have the same drivers. Some of us just don't like male bodies but like male company. Some of us don't like male bodies or male company. For some lesbian women it is just about bodies, but there is another group, and they tend to be feminists. It's not about bodies, it's political. These are women who talk endlessly about the patriarchy. It's more that than lipstick lesbian types, and diesel dyke types. It's not all about padded check shirts, short hair and eye brow piercings. Just as there are hierarchies between some women based on motherhood and grandmotherhood, there are hierarchies involving pretend star ratings.
Gold star -never been with a man. Silver star - tried it once didn't like it, and so on.

I'm a kind of hybrid within this mad mixture. Men's bodies are less attractive to me than women's, but men's bodies don't disgust me. I tend to joke, it's not so much the dick I object to, but the dick it's attached to - but that's said for laughs and doesn't fully accurately describe me.

Some lesbians can be promiscuous, but I haven't slept with women until I have an otherwise developing relationship. That's nothing to do with morals, just what I've always been comfortable with. In the past I've been a feminist, now I think it's lost its way, and gone a bit loony. I also think that the feminism that I engaged with was ultimately counter-productive and has harmed women and families.

I was also a Greenham woman for a while, one of the lesbians that they photographed, called dungaree dykes, plastered in the mainstream media that people liked to demean or otherwise laugh at. Cutting the wire there is the only criminal act that I've committed, but I managed to avoid arrest.

Friends of mine were arrested there and went to prison for refusing to pay fines. One woman I met there remains one of my closest friends. She went to prison for the cause while she had a baby just a few weeks old.

So I know how to be an activist, and I've been involved in activism in the past - Greenham, Iraq and Brexit, Pride, but all in the past, and I've never been a trans activist beyond going to a Brighton hotel on one occasion to a Fair Play meeting to hear what that had to say; and what they had to say was pure hate. I didn't speak, I went outside and literally threw up. I refuse to hate men or trans people. If this is the state of modern feminism to support this behaviour, they'll never get any further support from me.

My main problem with you, is not that you are an activist, not that you are non-binary, or a hetty. My problem with you is that you love to hate, that you are willfully fact resistant, willfully reason resistant, the way that you sneer at people, demean people, are snidey, and the fact that lies just pour from you.

Yes when you mess up, as you so often do, I'll call you 'an idiot' or similar, these are but mild everyday insults from which you claim victimhood. What you practise is bullying and abuse. Trans women are women, trans men are men, non-binary identities are valid, intersex people are who they say they are. We all are blessed as a human right to self-determination.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Veteran
There is no evidence to support your views

Just check out the almost daily reports of men incidents in women's spaces. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Men don't belong in women's spaces, regardless how they identify -they are all male

CXRAndy

Veteran
Trans women are women (trans male), trans men are men (trans female), non-binary identities are valid (whatever sex they were born with)
No they're not, you can never. eradicate their birth sex

Trans name appropriation has been rumbled.

A woman is an adult human female

Last edited:
Top Bottom