Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
The same applies to you. I have never referred to you as anybody other than who you say you are. I have made no insinuations about your identity.
You had a brief foray into saying you would call me He or It, remember? But as I'm a woman I didn't care.

You say you are a married woman with children. I don't question that or suspect any different.
I don't continually make an appeal to authority argument based on the unevidenced claim of being a woman with children. That's the difference.

It makes me cringe when you talk about gay women as you do, because you clearly don't understand gay people at all.
Again, you're just chucking mud here, aren't you?
What I can tell you, stereotypes aside, is that as a lesbian women is that lesbian women do not all have the same drivers. Some of us just don't like male bodies but like male company. Some of us don't like male bodies or male company. For some lesbian women it is just about bodies, but there is another group, and they tend to be feminists. It's not about bodies, it's political. These are women who talk endlessly about the patriarchy. It's more that than lipstick lesbian types, and diesel dyke types. It's not all about padded check shirts, short hair and eye brow piercings. Just as there are hierarchies between some women based on motherhood and grandmotherhood, there are hierarchies involving pretend star ratings.
Gold star -never been with a man. Silver star - tried it once didn't like it, and so on.

I'm a kind of hybrid within this mad mixture. Men's bodies are less attractive to me than women's, but men's bodies don't disgust me. I tend to joke, it's not so much the dick I object to, but the dick it's attached to - but that's said for laughs and doesn't fully accurately describe me.

Some lesbians can be promiscuous, but I haven't slept with women until I have an otherwise developing relationship. That's nothing to do with morals, just what I've always been comfortable with. In the past I've been a feminist, now I think it's lost its way, and gone a bit loony. I also think that the feminism that I engaged with was ultimately counter-productive and has harmed women and families.

I was also a Greenham woman for a while, one of the lesbians that they photographed, called dungaree dykes, plastered in the mainstream media that people liked to demean or otherwise laugh at. Cutting the wire there is the only criminal act that I've committed, but I managed to avoid arrest.

Friends of mine were arrested there and went to prison for refusing to pay fines. One woman I met there remains one of my closest friends. She went to prison for the cause while she had a baby just a few weeks old.

So I know how to be an activist, and I've been involved in activism in the past - Greenham, Iraq and Brexit, Pride, but all in the past, and I've never been a trans activist beyond going to a Brighton hotel on one occasion to a Fair Play meeting to hear what that had to say; and what they had to say was pure hate. I didn't speak, I went outside and literally threw up. I refuse to hate men or trans people. If this is the state of modern feminism to support this behaviour, they'll never get any further support from me.

My main problem with you, is not that you are an activist, not that you are non-binary, or a hetty. My problem with you is that you love to hate, that you are willfully fact resistant, willfully reason resistant, the way that you sneer at people, demean people, are snidey, and the fact that lies just pour from you.
You vomited over hearing something you didn't like? The rest is just your weird thing of writing about sex when ever the opportunity presents.

Again, it's an unevidenced appeal to authority argument that suggests you know best because you say you're a lesbian. Writing at length doesn't make it a claim more convincing btw.

Yes when you mess up, as you so often do, I'll call you 'an idiot' or similar, these are but mild everyday insults from which you claim victimhood. What you practise is bullying and abuse.

'Look what you made me do'.

Trans women are women, trans men are men, non-binary identities are valid, intersex people are who they say they are. We all are blessed as a human right to self-determination.
Great. We'll hear no more pretending that the ones who are arrested aren't genuinely trans then.

In short, the arguments stand on their own merit regardless of who makes them. Unevidenced appeals to authority are not the slam dunk game winner you imagine.

monkers

Guru
You had a brief foray into saying you would call me He or It, remember?

I don't remember. Are you sure? Maybe I was pushing back against your tirades for a while. It would be justified if so.

You have declared yourself free of a gender identity so I guess you'll be comfortable with either gendered terms.

Unlike me to call any person 'it' but your stupidity is maddening so maybe.

monkers

Guru
I don't continually make an appeal to authority argument based on the unevidenced claim of being a woman with children. That's the difference.

You make an appeal as being all-knowing like a cult leader, but then spout continual lies, which is why I take your appeals to authority as absolute bullshit.

monkers

Guru
Again, you're just chucking mud here, aren't you?

No again it's clear you don't know what you are talking about, even though you profess to. You haven't been close to the LGBT community, you haven't experienced the struggles for acceptance. It would be like me pretending to have experienced the struggles of BAME communities. I haven't, but like them I've experienced prejudice, though I reckon they've had it worse, probably much worse.

monkers

Guru
In looks or behaviour.

Classic film

Kirk Douglas :okay:

CX Randy imagines himself as a chariot riding handsome leader of men. Pats on the head, of course you are dear boy, of course.

CXRAndy

Veteran
No again it's clear you don't know what you are talking about, even though you profess to. You haven't been close to the LGBT community, you haven't experienced the struggles for acceptance. It would be like me pretending to have experienced the struggles of BAME communities. I haven't, but like them I've experienced prejudice, though I reckon they've had it worse, probably much worse.
We see through you
;)

View: https://youtu.be/e0d5svC0xQU?si=b5KqRdimIjD8qlTv

monkers

Guru
The yoyo effect, while harmful to trans people, will eventually show the Cass report, though useful in parts, to be contaminated with personal bias. The recent bans on trans people in non-elite level sport will start to be reversed again. New research, as it arrives, will serve to dismantle the cultist arguments.

It's the way of things, until finally we reach a point where the bogus claims just turn to dust - much like Brexit cultists are facing at the moment. Many of those are coming to the realisation that the sovereignty claims and taking back control were all bogus. The liars have been found out, the public mood has changed. The blowhards have become diehards, which is embarrassing for their families and friends to admit to. Egg on face for breakfast every morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom