Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
This is an unmoderated forum, knock yourself out.

Like fark it is.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's so obvious she is a female, the hips. What the hell has happened to her leg, some gone wrong surgery.

:ohmy:

Removal of a piece of flesh and skin to roll into a cylinder to form an appendage. It's usually from the forearm. Funny how magazine photos of trans identifying females are often shirtless, or showing a bare stomach if pregnant.

CXRAndy

Veteran
This is any of your business because?

On the front page, hardly discreet

AndyRM

Elder Goth
A two year old magazine cover, and one from a decade ago.

Your socials could at least have gone with the raunchier Sports Illustrated shots which were more recent. I could be wrong but I think you got all upset about them on this thread a while ago.

multitool

Shaman
On the front page, hardly discreet

...of a magazine you never read.

You've only got to it because it was posted by an anti-trans account on twitter, which the algorithm sent to you because it knows you search up and like anti-trans content.

I almost never see anti-trans or pro-trans posts on twitter, and yet with you it's not only daily, but all the time.

I wonder why.

multitool

Shaman
A two year old magazine cover, and one from a decade ago.

Your socials could at least have gone with the raunchier Sports Illustrated shots which were more recent. I could be wrong but I think you got all upset about them on this thread a while ago.

I didn't even notice that the original article was December 2021. But the quote is recent.

Proof, if it was needed, that the actual examples of people being trans that gets the likes of bigots like AndyCXTwat so angry are so rare that they have to keep recycling the same stuff. What next? Andy the Village Idiot losing his shoot over Barbie Kardashian (again)?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Cass seems to have backpedalled somewhat from the position in the review.
https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/dr-cass-backpedals-from-review-hrt
No, she hasn't. That's an article by a trans identifying male activist who has spent the last fortnight trying to undermine Hilary Cass and her 4 year investigation. They've repeated several falsehoods about the report:

https://www.realityslaststand.com/p/activist-blogger-erin-reed-cant-stop

Specifically, Cass has not back pedalled on puberty blockers as suggested. The claim she has is deliberately misconstruing a Q and A with the Kite Trust which reiterates that she supports properly conducted trials of puberty blockers. That has always been her position.

I think I'm going to go with what the former President of the Royal College of Paediatrics thinks, after a 4 year investigation, rather than a trans identifying male activist blogger who has a vested interest in pedalling the 'trans children' narrative.

Top Bottom