Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
You are doing that thing again called dishonest misrepresentation. Either that or your grasp of logic is really poor. Possibly both.
You said you'd seen research. Let's all see it.

Surveys? Lets see them then. Cant take your word at face value, Im afraid.
We've already done the surveys about single sex spaces and all you could come up with was one single survey that said 51% of women didn't mind men in their toilets.

Here's an up to date one for you:

Screenshot_20240507_230904_Chrome.jpg

People dont strip off in toilets.
Funny how popular taking photos of women and hiding cameras in them is though. Women don't have to be naked for men to get a thrill out of taking photos or just making them uncomfortable.

Nobody is forced to use the loo. You told us that when we discussed TW having to use men's facilities, despite the obvious danger of violence to them.

And nobody is forcing you and your daughter to use the single sex ones. You can both use the unisex loos as you say you'll be fine. Women who don't want to can use the single sex facilities. Sounds sensible.

Why would transwomen be in danger in men's or unisex facilities? You've spent all night telling me women aren't in danger in sharing an enclosed space with men, so why would transwomen be in danger?

If your daughter is safe in facilities used by men, so will transwomen.

multitool

Shaman
You said you'd seen research. Let's all see it.

I said I've seen no research that supports your case. You've twisted this to mean that I'm saying I've seen research that supports mine.

We've already done the surveys about single sex spaces and all you could come up with was one single survey that said 51% of women didn't mind men in their toilets.

In your previous post you said there were surveys that showed mixed spaces were riskier. Now you are talking about surveys of attitudes.

Attitudes are nothing to do with risk

(and yes, we all remember that you dont understand numbers)

Here's an up to date one for you:

View attachment 5864

Funny how popular taking photos of women and hiding cameras in them is though. Women don't have to be naked for men to get a thrill out of taking photos or just making them uncomfortable.

And nobody is forcing you and your daughter to use the single sex ones. You can both use the unisex loos as you say you'll be fine. Women who don't want to can use the single sex facilities. Sounds sensible.

Why would transwomen be in danger in men's or unisex facilities? You've spent all night telling me women aren't in danger in sharing an enclosed space with men, so why would transwomen be in danger?

If your daughter is safe in facilities used by men, so will transwomen.

So there's two examples of your dishonest approach (is it dishonesty or stupidity?) in the first part of your post. I'm not even going to bother reading the rest.

CXRAndy

Veteran
screenshot_20240507_230904_chrome-jpg.jpg

There is your silent majority telling you how it how it should be. That's why this government is beginning to listen and react
;)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
What that graph actually shows is a gradual decline in the men and women only line with a gradual increase in the men and women only + gender neutral line.

The spikes from August to January are a result of the recent barrage of anti trans sentiment from a variety of sources. And they'd probably level out if taken over the full year as the rest of the graph has been: skewing the scale presents a false picture.

This is basic stuff.

CXRAndy

Veteran
The two obvious options for separate sex toilets and additional unisex are country miles out in front.

The spike is because folk have been made aware and don't like the trans movement attacking women.

Women are now refusing to play sports with TiM's speaking out against their actions within society. The very recent Cass report and tribunals victories , NHS restoring the place of women with correct terminology have emboldened women to defend their spaces and beliefs.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You wait until you hear about the vAcCiNe, AndyCXR.You'll shît your knickers.

Bill Gates runs the WHO these days, that's how he's been able to get microchips into us all.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
What that graph actually shows is a gradual decline in the men and women only line with a gradual increase in the men and women only + gender neutral line.
?? The single sex only looks pretty consistent to me. The single sex plus unisex wobbles a bit but isn't massively different over the years.

What's clear is there is no support for toilets to be only unisex. We all know why that is and yet we've had another 3 pages of pretending we don't. It's ridiculous.

multitool

Shaman
Yes, we do know. It's because the governing party and their right-wing client media are pursuing a populist campaign against trans people in the hope of attracting support.

That is why the graph has changed.

classic33

?? The single sex only looks pretty consistent to me. The single sex plus unisex wobbles a bit but isn't massively different over the years.

What's clear is there is no support for toilets to be only unisex. We all know why that is and yet we've had another 3 pages of pretending we don't. It's ridiculous.
I'd say most people would welcome public toilets, in public spaces, of any sort.
Toilets in private buildings aren't in public spaces. So shops centres, cafe's, pub's, hotels and offices aren't included.

Didn't you also say, further back, that it's not really about toilets and access to them and that you wished the subject could be dropped as it was distracting from the real concerns?
But here you are, again, labouring the point that it is important.

monkers

Guru
I'd say most people would welcome public toilets, in public spaces, of any sort.
Toilets in private buildings aren't in public spaces. So shops centres, cafe's, pub's, hotels and offices aren't included.

Didn't you also say, further back, that it's not really about toilets and access to them and that you wished the subject could be dropped as it was distracting from the real concerns?
But here you are, again, labouring the point that it is important.

It's necessary to endlessly keep on carefully constructing this narrative of disguised bigotry because they haven't the number of conversions yet.

Culture war supporters tend to be dried up old prudes with no ability to cope with change. Ask them in a survey about any kind of change and they'll respond negatively. Otherwise there are the religious nutjobs who believe that their faked up moral codes that they live by must apply to everybody else.

David Tennant's latest message to the haters is spot on.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It's necessary to endlessly keep on carefully constructing this narrative of disguised bigotry because they haven't the number of conversions yet.

Culture war supporters tend to be dried up old prudes with no ability to cope with change. Ask them in a survey about any kind of change and they'll respond negatively. Otherwise there are the religious nutjobs who believe that they faked up moral codes that they live by must apply to everybody else.

David Tennant's latest message to the haters is spot on.

I wouldn't say I'm a particular fan of David Tennant (other than Jessica Jones) but he's done a lot of work which a lot of people love and I respect that.

It's both pleasing and encouraging that he's not chucking a match at that legacy and walking down the path of misery that others have.

Top Bottom