Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You know how you keep banging on about cults and ideologies and whatnot? Hughes is literally a TERF (her word, not mine) because of a JK Rowling tweet. What a f*cking moron...

This is from 2002:

"There were signs that I wasn’t truly woke, and then it was a very rapid change from the tweet, JK’s tweet. I read it and I just couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about. And I even asked woke friends, I went into it on Facebook: “I don’t see what the fuss is about.” And that was the first time that I experienced something of a pile-on, where they were all calling her a TERF and trying to show me why it was hateful, and I just couldn’t see why it was hateful at all. And so I plunged down a rabbit hole that possibly I wish I’d never gone down. Then I emerged as a fully fledged TERF. I was outraged about what I had learned and just started tweeting about it."

multitool

Rowling has 14 million X followers.

Compare that to the number of Trans women in the entire world, let alone the English speaking world.

He focuses her hate like somebody looking at an ant through a magnifying glass.

D

Deleted member 159

I didn't know the nonb wanted a penis and vagina- all the rage by all accounts.

Remove part of the bowel, better than an arm dick? xx(

Has anyone here got this setup?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

I'm non binary and can safely say that no, I don't. And obviously I can't speak for everyone but, excuse the phrase, she's pulled that out of her arse.

That kind of surgery isn't really a consideration for non binary people to be honest, so why you think it's "all the rage by all accounts" is beyond me.

If it was one, it'd be surgery to "neutralise" (for want of a better word) the genitals without constructing replacements.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'll stick with Nonb thanks :okay:

You do you hun.

Do you have a source for the desire to become a hermaphrodite in non binary people being all the rage by the way?

Or is it just something you fantasised about while waiting to service your bulls and otters?

monkers

Legendary Member

No. However you sound like a person with a dick protruding from the forehead. I guess it must pay you to advertise the kind of person you are.

D

Deleted member 159

Conservatives will change the EQa to reflect biological sex for single sex spaces. Good thing

Bad news they aren't going to win so wont happen. Unless Labour copy policy :laugh:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Straight out of the Badenoch playbook of agenda and ideology driven fuelled bigotry.

I reckon she must have walked in on her fella researching some footage of alternative lifestyles which has fuelled her wrath.

Anyway, why would Labour want to rewrite an entirely reasonable piece of legislation?

Top Bottom