Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
The fact that you have to link to a poll that asks about drag queen storytime vs potholes smacks of desperation. There are plenty of people who care about things like men in women's sports and prisons and it isn't fueling a culture war to think these issues should be discussed.

Labour are likely to win the next election regardless of their stance on women's rights, and the Tories will likely lose regardless of theirs. It doesn't mean the core issues will go away.

Alternatively the only political argument you seem to have is trans people - an it's never an honest argument at that.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There's a new thing on 5 Live on Monday mornings, featuring opinions from supporters of the top four parties in the main (with fringe voices included at times).

The Equality Act was the first thing that was brought up regarding recently announced policy. All four said it wasn't really an issue they'd consider important right now. Obviously this doesn't speak for everyone but I thought it was interesting, and another indication (however small) that the Conservatives and their divisive tactics are being ignored.

multitool

So the things that matter to you aren't minor, but the things that matter to others are blown up and bs? That's this thread from start to finish really.

GPJSM3kX0AAlGBp.jpeg

...if you look carefully you'll see that this is what matters to Tories. The very people their own party is targeting with this culture war bullshit, and it is almost off the scale not mattering.

It matters to you because you are a cultist, and like all captured cultists you extrapolate the strength of your feeling to everyone.

But the truth is, outside of your own noisy hate cult, nobody cares about 'trans issues' because they know it doesn't impact real people in their real lives.

That's a survey on 'Things most likely to impact my vote this time' not 'Things I don't give a toss about at all'. Unsurprising that the NHS comes higher than the nebulous 'trans people debate'.

It's perfectly possible to care about the things at the top of that survey and also about women's right to single sex spaces. You get quite worked up about stuff that according to you is only cared about by a tiny number of people in a cult though. Not to worry, we're past the No Debate stage now and these things will continue to be discussed by those who do care whilst you chunter your disapproval from the sidelines.

multitool

People vote on things that they think impact the society they live in. The Tories are making a big deal of pushing their anti-trans agenda to the fore.

Badenoch was, this morning, bleating on about it instead of talking about her ministerial remit, which is enterprise.

And yet people still don't care about it. Why? Because, apart from a few very vocal fruitloops, people don't care.

You can try and twist your way out of this as much as you want, including your pathetic attempted attack on me for countering the hateful bollôcks you spew on here.

Do I talk about it outside of here? No, not much because it just doesn't crop up. Why? Because it's a non-issue.

Doubtless you bore everyone to death with it and then convince yourself that 'everyone is talking about it'.

You can try and twist your way out of this as much as you want, including your pathetic attempted attack on me for countering the hateful bollôcks you spew on here.
No hateful bollocks - the vitriol and potty mouthing is your domain - just the reality that there are no special subsets of men and that women deserves fairness and single sex spaces.
Do I talk about it outside of here? No, not much because it just doesn't crop up. Why? Because it's a non-issue.

Yet other people discussing it, especially women, whether in public or Twitter, seems to send you absolute raging. You can dismiss it all you like, the people who are interested will continue the discussion regardless.

multitool

Ah, the "especially women" angle.

Here's the thing. There's only one person spewing transphobic crap here, and it's you, a woman.

Every single other woman who has posted here disagrees with you. Every single one.

See how easy it is to pull apart your lies?

Do they? Most of them haven't commented on the specifics like sport or prisons or puberty blockers. I'm not counting Monkers of course because I haven't seen their gametes. And obviously we are on a tiny niche forum so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from such a small sample.

Everybody on the Starmer forum seems to disagree with you by the way but you don't seem to take that as an indication you should stop posting.

No men in women's prisons, sports, or single sex spaces. A holistic approach to treating children with body dysphoria, not immediate affirmation or puberty blockers. None of that is transphobic and your endless ranting doesn't make it so.

multitool

Do they? Most of them haven't commented on the specifics like sport or prisons or puberty blockers. I'm not counting Monkers of course because I haven't seen their gametes. And obviously we are on a tiny niche forum so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from such a small sample.

OK, so let's draw it from a big sample then.

Like the one I posted earlier today :rolleyes:

Their samples are usually 2,000 adults so bigger than the single figures of people who regularly post on NACA but not huge and as I said it's not unexpected that stuff like the economy and the NHS would be the primary drivers in a How are you going to vote in the general election? questionnaire.

I see Mumsnet have just put out a list of things they would like the parties to address, one of which is ensuring single sex spaces for women. As they have 8 million visitors a month that seems like an indication that many women think it's an important matter.

multitool

The 8 million clicks tells you nothing about the views of the clickers, who they are, if they are bots etc etc.

The views of people of this forum tell you about the views of people of this forum.

That large survey I posted tells you Tory voters aren't interested in trans hate culture wars.

I'm still laughing at your attempt to cast me as a misogynist because I disagree with you and you are a woman. All the other forum women agree with me. Not you.

You are ridiculous

monkers

Legendary Member

Everybody on the Starmer forum seems to disagree with you by the way but you don't seem to take that as an indication you should stop posting.

No men in women's prisons, sports, or single sex spaces. A holistic approach to treating children with body dysphoria, not immediate affirmation or puberty blockers. None of that is transphobic and your endless ranting doesn't make it so.

What the actual fark. I haven't seen my gametes either. Another day, another new low.

Top Bottom