Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Macron-French president calling self-identification laws proposed by far-Left party ‘completely ludicrous'

multitool

Macron-French president calling self-identification laws proposed by far-Left party ‘completely ludicrous'

No, he didn't say that because he was speaking in French not english, he said this:

View: https://x.com/BFMTV/status/1803138568728056245

What is doing is misrepresenting the proposals from the last wing alliance in order to try and appease those who might vote RN.

Clearly, as an ignoramus, you wont understand any of what I have just said.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
Just change the name to CXR Andy

hc=IUroQHdObzAQ7kNvgEG0Aq2&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.jpg

I'm just going to give him the Dutch guy treatment. Without reading a word of their bullshit, just call them thick and tell them to fark off.
Don't lie i looked to your bullshit earlier and than you got all upset because i called you what you are, fake. Are you now gonna emo dump again to gain some false sympathy? or post some pseudo science that you don't even understand yourself? Maybe create a other fake person to supposedly post under your account?

icowden

Legendary Member
Starmer nails it.
We shouldn't be listening to the extremists, with their hypothetical arguments and photo galleries of screenshots of US hate sites.
These people have left their humanity behind, and are so far gone they've no chance, ever, of recognising what they have become.
Agreed but that also includes the extremists that want women raped, killed, silenced etc.

multitool

Agreed but that also includes the extremists that want women raped, killed, silenced etc.

Of course it does.

However, I'd point out that these people are generally unknown, with no real platform. The same is no true of the other end of the spectrum.

Top Bottom