Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
These are the idiots you're voting in next week

Prospective foreign secretary 🤦

Yeah, black boy from Tottenham who started life with nothing, but got himself to Harvard to do a Masters in law.

Exactly the sort of person you hate, Andy ;)

And you're absolutely certain on that point. How do the check medical professionals that arrive here from abroad?
It's a long process. They check their qualifications and they have to pass a language competency test.
They check the person, not the company normally. Which is what the medical register is there for, individuals not companies.
The UK medical register checks medics who are registered to work in the UK. You can look your doctors up on it. It has nothing to do with foreign medical companies that employ UK registered staff. How on earth could they even start to assess the services provided by hundreds of thousands of foreign clinics? If they could/did you wouldn't get so many cases of botched cosmetic surgeries that UK people have done in dodgy clinics abroad.

For example "Do you want Jews to be allowed to eat cats? will elicit the 100% unanimous answer 'No!'.
'Do you think sports should be categorised by sex or gender identity?' is a bit different from your example. Not least because Jews haven't been pushing for the right in law to eat cats as far as I'm aware.

If one particular group were in fact eating cats then I think whether they should be allowed to would be a legitimate topic to debate.

In the unlikely event that someone was in fact eating cats, your line of argument throughout this thread would have been:

Hardly any X are eating cats.
OK, some X are but not very many so it doesn't matter.
Nobody cares if X are eating cats anyway so stfu.
If you don't want people to eat cats you're in a cult.

You try to associate feminism with antisemitism and end up undermining your own ridiculous analogy.

multitool

Pharaoh
We are talking about what matters to people.

It is clear from the survey that trans issues do not. Why? Because the things that you claim are happening universally in huge numbers simply aren't. If they were it would be on people's minds.

Obviously you'll keep thrashing away because you can't conceive that everyone else isn't as obsessed as you.

Nothing for you to worry about then. In reality people will vote on big picture issues like the NHS and the economy because women's rights has never, and will never, be at the top of the political agender. That has always been the way. It won't deter women from continuing to fight for continued recognition of their sex as a distinct class in policy and law, especially with regard to single sex spaces.

multitool

Pharaoh
Nothing for you to worry about then

Its not just me though is it. Its everyone. :laugh:

You are hilarious. You've been presented with clear evidence that people do not consider your obsession to be at all important. In fact it's so unimportant to them that it doesnt even reach the bottom 3%.

And here you are trying to make it all about me.

. In reality people will vote on big picture issues like the NHS and the economy because women's rights has never, and will never, be at the top of the political agender. That has always been the way. It won't deter women from continuing to fight for continued recognition of their sex as a distinct class in policy and law, especially with regard to single sex spaces.

Except very few are fighting for this precisely because they don't consider it important.

You are on the ropes here. Like all obsessives it is all-consuming for you and even with the evidence right in front of you that its a minority cult the cognitive dissonance drowns it out.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Nope, sorry. Not going to let you twist it...

View attachment 6306

LOL, of course you'd be surprised because you think everyone thinks like you. That's what happens to people captured by conspiracy cults.

Interesting poll on several levels. According to some the bottom two issues of those polled are the Transgender debate and Israel/Gaza...which are the two most frequented threads on this forum, and which clearly makes this place a hotbed of little cults. Even Ukraine is of little concern to people.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Unless of course the fact that people were asked to name the top three important issues in this election gives only part of the picture. It does not mean that Ukraine, Gaza and the transgender debate are not considered important, just that they are not in their top three priorities for this election.

Single sample polls are rarely completely definitive of a situation, and are more useful in looking at changes in trends.

multitool

Pharaoh
Although in terms of contingency (ie. what a government can actually enact) there is little to nothing when it comes to Israel/Gaza, but a great deal when it comes to transgender issues given that most of the requests, on either side, are for legal changes.

In fact it's so unimportant to them that it doesnt even reach the bottom 3%.
One vague question on one particular survey? That's me and everyone else convinced then, I'm sure.

You are on the ropes here. Like all obsessives it is all-consuming for you and even with the evidence right in front of you that its a minority cult the cognitive dissonance drowns it out.

Happy to be a member of a 'cult' that preserves single sex spaces and services. You never know, there might come a time when you're glad women fought so hard to retain them.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
One vague question on one particular survey? That's me and everyone else convinced then, I'm sure.

They don't need convincing. 'They' are the people sampled in the survey. They have told us what they think is important to them and trans stuff is so unimportant it is almost below the scale.

Obviously, you know better than they do about their own thoughts.

Happy to be a member of a 'cult' that preserves single sex spaces and services. You never know there might come a time when you're glad women fought so hard to retain them.

Ah yes, those hordes of marauding trans women again.

Nah. I worry about actual likely threats, not those thought up by people caught up in a moral panic.

They don't need convincing. 'They' are the people sampled in the survey. They have told us what they think is important to them and trans stuff is so unimportant it is almost below the scale.
If we are taking your one survey, based on who knows how many respondents (100? 2000?) as being the definitive guide to what we should all be bothering about it doesn't look good for Gaza on 4% does it? Better stop talking about that immediately I suppose because the survey suggests nobody gives a toss.

Obviously, you know better than they do about their own thoughts.
You seem to know what all women think as you're extrapolating to a unified view for half the world from a single survey question.

If you're going to carry on insisting that your survey is the last word on what really counts, then it's immigration that's a pressing issue at 25%, after cost of living and NHS, certainly not Gaza on 4%.

Perhaps just better to leave people to get on with campaigning about what is important to them, whether it's Gaza, women's rights, or whatever else takes their fancy.

multitool

Pharaoh
You are still at it.

Still trying to claim the survey is wrong, because people aren't saying what you want them to say.

And still trying to make it about me.

Risible. :laugh:

Be consistent. The survey has spoken: Nobody gives a toss about the trans debate nor about the Middle East situation. Best ignore both from now on and focus just on what they did care about: cost of living, NHS, and immigration.

I think Nigel Farage will agree with you there, looks like immigration obviously is a big issue for people. 5x more important than Gaza which must surely be dismissed because it barely registered on your survey. Looks like you can put your flags away for a bit.

Top Bottom