Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You keep making this point that women shouldn't be bothering about things like men in women's jails until all their other problems have been solved. It's complete bs. Women are allowed to care about more than one thing at once, or concentrate their activism on whatever they see fit. They really don't have to work through your list of priorities first.

LOL. Where do you think trans women have been going to the toilet in the decades before your little cult took hold?

In the past women have sometimes accommodated (or put up with) the very small number of men who accessed Women's toilets. This was likely because there was a tacit understanding that such men were genuinely dysphoric and had likely had surgery. Those men weren't seeking access to sports, refuges, jails and there wasn't a concerted campaign by activists to put men in those spaces.

But guess what? That accommodation was taken advantage of and women were told to be kind and extend that small accommodation to every single thing that was exclusively for women. They were told that wanting a same sex carer if disabled was bigoted, that wanting a female only space to recover from rape was transphobic, and that they were being unkind if they didn't give these men access to everything. If they expressed opposition to these views at work they got sacked or hounded out.

Women have paid quite a price for that small accommodation.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yes, I know you've got a well practised narrative.

The only thing is, other women don't seem to agree.

classic33

I think they should be placed in women's prisons. Very few transmen prisoners want to go into men's jails. Wonder why?
As I've said the state placed him there. Why do you think that those who are on prison should get to decide where they serve their sentence?
Mentioned it plenty. I have said a hundred times that men deserve single sex spaces and services just as much as women. Surely you can see that men being in women's spaces/services might be more upsetting to women though, for obvious reasons?
But you've not made a song and dance of trans men in men's prisons. Why is that?
No idea what you are on about here.
A number of your posts. Posts in which you used another person to "forward" your narrative, because you said they were trans and in prison.

But you've not made a song and dance of trans men in men's prisons. Why is that?
They wouldn't be a danger to the men who had to live with them, the risk is to themselves. Very few transmen ask to go in men's jails because men are a safety risk to women, even to the women that say they are men. Is that really so hard to grasp?
A number of your posts. Posts in which you used another person to "forward" your narrative, because you said they were trans and in prison.
Still none the wiser. Bletchley Park could have used you 'cos so much of your output is incomprehensible to me.

Yes, I know you've got a well practised narrative.
The only thing is, other women don't seem to agree.

Some other women, you mean surely? Otherwise you're speaking for all women yet again. Some might not agree, others very much agree.

Last edited:

classic33

They wouldn't be a danger to the men who had to live with them, the risk is to themselves. Very few transmen ask to go in men's jails because men are a safety risk to women, even to the women that say they are men. Is that really so hard to grasp?
But as I pointed out they don't get the say in where they go. Where they serve their sentence is decided by the laws of the land, and the state says where they go.
So you don't bother about them, and you don't see them as women either. You're "concern" is one sided.
Still none the wiser. Bletchley Park could have used you 'cos so much of your output is incomprehensible to me.
Well, it's your posts being referenced. Which says more about you than me.

multitool

Pharaoh
Screenshot_20240630_082019_Samsung Internet.jpg

Most women. You've seen the poll.

I've seen a poll. Of which 50% of respondents were men presumably. Since you've not given the link to it that I asked for we don't know what the breakdown of response by sex was or even how many people were asked.

You can't really extrapolate to 'most women' from a single, weighted poll question. I know it's the best you've got but it's not the slam dunk you imagine.

But as I pointed out they don't get the say in where they go. Where they serve their sentence is decided by the laws of the land, and the state says where they go.
So you don't bother about them, and you don't see them as women either. You're "concern" is one sided.
My concern would be that in a male prison they will be raped and assaulted, not that their presence will upset or frighten male prisoners. Surely even you can see that a female in a male prison is not the same risk as a male in a female jail. The risk is to themselves only, which is why in places like California the request to move to a jail that fits their gender identity is almost exclusively men seeking to move to women's jails. You know why that is just as much as I do.

multitool

Pharaoh
I've seen a poll. Of which 50% of respondents were men presumably. Since you've not given the link to it that I asked for we don't know what the breakdown of response by sex was or even how many people were asked.

You can't really extrapolate to 'most women' from a single, weighted poll question. I know it's the best you've got but it's not the slam dunk you imagine.

It's a poll so it will be weighted to match population demographics ie roughly 50% women.

You can try and attack it as much as you want but it is demonstrating very clearly that your niche views are niche, and that they are not deemed important.. rated in the bottom 2% of what is important to people.

It wasn't 2% of what is important though. It was rated as 'talked about too much' in relation to other stuff like the NHS, not that it wasn't important at all.

I'd be surprised if wanting to retain single sex spaces and agreeing with the Cass Report are niche views, but you probably know best.

multitool

Pharaoh
It wasn't 2% of what is important though. It was rated as 'talked about too much' in relation to other stuff like the NHS, not that it wasn't important at all.

Nope, sorry. Not going to let you twist it...

Screenshot_20240630_102124_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd be surprised if wanting to retain single sex spaces and agreeing with the Cass Report are niche views, but you probably know best.

LOL, of course you'd be surprised because you think everyone thinks like you. That's what happens to people captured by conspiracy cults.

multitool

Pharaoh
And because Aurora hasn't done her homework, here is Luke Tryl explaining exactly why the survey questions are framed in the way they are:

View: https://x.com/LukeTryl/status/1806250137720688790

TLDR: If questions are framed along the lines of 'women and girls rights' people don't equate it with transgender issues, they equate it with things like equal pay etc.

Further proof, if it were needed, that GCs are a tiny little cult who absolutely do not represent what interests actual women.

And because Aurora hasn't done her homework, here is Luke Tryl explaining exactly why the survey questions are framed in the way they are:

TLDR: If questions are framed along the lines of 'women and girls rights' people don't equate it with transgender issues, they equate it with things like equal pay etc.

Further proof, if it were needed, that GCs are a tiny little cult who absolutely do not represent what interests actual women.

Then do a proper survey with specific questions, not asking about something in relation to something else. When they do the answers are almost always that people want single sex spaces. Apart from that single question on that survey you found once, the 51% on the bog question....

LOL, of course you'd be surprised because you think everyone thinks like you. That's what happens to people captured by conspiracy cults.

You don't think people still want single sex spaces, nor do they agree with the conclusions of the Cass Report?

You don't think disabled women don't want same sex carers or a guarantee that their rape counsellor will be female? Or that their daughters won't be playing against males?

Here's a nice article. It's the woman that you thought used to be a man - Dr Helen Webberley - talking about how her private, unregulated now because it's abroad, Gender GP company has provided hormones to between 10,000 and 30,0000 people (she doesn't seem to know), many of them children.

They use AI now to do the health assessment, including reading blood tests.

https://archive.ph/GHEQu

Top Bottom