Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Every time I see an interview with a politician, women's safeguarding rights are always a question. There is real widespread attention now with this issue posted across all the papers. Women are rightly concerned about Starmer, because he cant or will not give a straight answer to basic safety of women. This will come back to haunt them if they try and allow trans unfettered access to female spaces

multitool

Pharaoh
Be consistent. The survey has spoken: Nobody gives a toss about the trans debate nor about the Middle East situation. Best ignore both from now on and focus just on what they did care about: cost of living, NHS, and immigration.

Are you really this thick or is it your trademark disingenuousness?

Why on earth would people talking about what matters in their lives in the UK be bothered about a conflict 6000 miles away that has no impact upon them? Why would they put it above issues like domestic healthcare?

But, hilariously, you've hit upon something where you are 100% correct. The threat to people in the UK from the Gaza war is probably on a par with the threat to them of trans women ie. Zero. :laugh:

multitool

Pharaoh
Every time I see an interview with a politician, women's safeguarding rights are always a question. There is real widespread attention now with this issue posted across all the papers. Women are rightly concerned about Starmer, because he cant or will not give a straight answer to basic safety of women. This will come back to haunt them if they try and allow trans unfettered access to female spaces

The "basic safety of women" has nothing to do with trans women. There are countless hundreds of rapes every week, most of which will never be punished, two murders a week of women by men usually in a domestic context.

That's the "basic safety of women", you utter moron, not some fantasy about trans women from Aurora which you are piggy-backing on for reasons of pure immaturity.

CXRAndy

Guru
The "basic safety of women" has nothing to do with trans women. There are countless hundreds of rapes every week, most of which will never be punished, two murders a week of women by men usually in a domestic context.

That's the "basic safety of women", you utter moron, not some fantasy about trans women from Aurora which you are piggy-backing on for reasons of pure immaturity.

So any males however they identify/dress should be barred from women's safe spaces

That would be good start

Why would they put it (Gaza) above issues like domestic healthcare?
The same reasoning applies to the nebulous 'talking about trans issues', except that you take that as meaning nobody anywhere gives a toss. People very obviously care about Gaza and they very obviously care about women's rights. It just suits you to apply your logic to one issue but not the other.

It has because trans women are men. There are no special groups of men who should get a free pass from the normal safeguarding measures that we apply to other men. Stop pretending some men are special.

multitool

Pharaoh
The same reasoning applies to the nebulous 'talking about trans issues', except that you take that as meaning nobody anywhere gives a toss. People very obviously care about Gaza and they very obviously care about women's rights. It just suits you to apply your logic to one issue but not the other.

It has because trans women are men. There are no special groups of men who should get a free pass from the normal safeguarding measures that we apply to other men. Stop pretending some men are special.

Still going I see.

Same old bôllocks.

People don't view the purported conflict of trans Vs women's rights as being very important. (bottom 2%).

Why? Because they know it isn't a real threat.

How do they know this? Because they live the same lives as you and I.

You keep trying to make this about what I think because you think it will help you diminish the importance and relevance of this survey. But what I think has no bearing on it.

You are not on the ropes on this anymore. You are on the canvas. Out cold, with only your delirious thoughts for company.

CXRAndy

Guru
You are such a gullible simple-minded fool.

what don't you like about the straightforward questions and voting results.

I get it, it doesn't support trannies

You keep trying to make this about what I think because you think it will help you diminish the importance and relevance of this survey. But what I think has no bearing on it.
It's only about you in the sense that you grasp at any straw that you can, including a single shonky question on a survey you can't even link to, where you end up having to be a hypocrit to maintain the validity of your claim.

You have no sensible defence so like a child you resort to abuse and saying 'Nobody agrees with you anyway' as your main argument.

I think this is what they call an extinction burst.

multitool

Pharaoh
It's only about you in the sense that you grasp at any straw that you can, including a single shonky question on a survey you can't even link to, where you end up having to be a hypocrit to maintain the validity of your claim.

You have no sensible defence so like a child you resort to abuse and saying 'Nobody agrees with you anyway' as your main argument.

I think this is what they call an extinction burst.

^ cognitive dissonance at play, ladies and gentlemen

Top Bottom