Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
I clicked on the "Women's Rights Network" twitter page.

It isn't a women's rights network. It's purely on anti trans group. More weirdo cult obsessives.

As for their 'surveys', they are not in any way valid.

CXRAndy

Guru
As for their 'surveys', they are not in any way valid
Each of those dots has been verified by the electoral commission

:laugh:

As for their 'surveys', they are not in any way valid.

Specific questions to members of the public are in no way equal to the opinions of a few people on a tiny niche hobby forum. Those are definitive and far more accurately mirror the views of the world's populace on this issue, that's for sure. That's what's valid.

If the opinions of a few people on a bike forum show that the public don't agree with my views (leaving aside whether they do or not, that's what you've often claimed), you can hardly dismiss a small survey of the actual public that doesn't agree with yours.

multitool

Pharaoh
If the opinions of a few people on a bike forum show that the public don't agree with my views (leaving aside whether they do or not, that's what you've often claimed)

Another misrepresentation/ lie. Most people on this forum don't agree with you, but I haven't extrapolated from this to the general public.

What I have done is point out that polling says very clearly that the public put your concerns at the very bottom of the list of things they are concerned about (bottom 2%).

you can hardly dismiss a small survey of the actual public that doesn't agree with yours.

I can for very obvious reasons. We don't know if it was a survey of the public. Whatever it was, it was not carried out by neutral observers. There is zero ethical scrutiny of the purported survey.

Now you are dishonestly trying to conflate the actual survey with this forum in an attempt to discredited it, after first trying to discredit the CEO of the organisation that carried out the survey.

It's incredibly tedious. It's no wonder so many have left because of you. Just as well a few of us are here to counter your incessant falsehoods.

Last edited:
Another misrepresentation/ lie. Most people on this forum don't agree with you, but I haven't extrapolated from this to the general public.
You've repeatedly cited this forum as representative of what the wider public think, despite the fact that it has a regular engagement that totals 4, with perhaps 3 or 4 occasional others.

What I have done is point out that polling says very clearly that the public put your concerns at the very bottom of the list of things they are concerned about (bottom 2%).
Not the bottom of things they are concerned about. The question was is it 'talked about too much in relation to' other things like the NHS. If you need to be disingenuous and misrepresent the result it undermines your claim a bit.

I can for very obvious reasons. We don't know if it was a survey of the public. Whatever it was, it was not carried out by neutral observers. There is zero ethical scrutiny of the purported survey.
It's as representative as half a dozen bods on a bike forum to which you repeatedly give so much weight.

What it shows is that when you ask very specific questions you get clear answers about what people really think. If you ask nebulous or generalised questions you get a different result.

multitool

Pharaoh
You've repeatedly cited this forum as representative of what the wider public think, despite the fact that it has a regular engagement that totals 4, with perhaps 3 or 4 occasional others.

You don't know what 'extrapolate' means.

Not the bottom of things they are concerned about. The question was is it 'talked about too much in relation to' other things like the NHS. If you need to be disingenuous and misrepresent the result it undermines your claim a bit.

'Talked too much about' is code for what doesn't interest them. Come on, this is basic stuff.

It's as representative as half a dozen bods on a bike forum to which you repeatedly give so much weight.

No, it isnt, because we dont know who put the stickers there.

Its obsessive cult members, remember? You trust thrm to be honest? :laugh:
What it shows is that when you ask very specific questions you get clear answers about what people really think. If you ask nebulous or generalised questions you get a different result.

Again, asking a question about something bears no relationship to whether the situation in the question is actually happening.

Again, this is basic stuff.

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm sure you'll be able to provide a likely alternative for what it means then, won't you :whistle:

Not sure why you used the word "we". Who's "we"? Your fringe cult? or the general public at large...because those two groups sure as he'll aren't the same, even though you try to pretend that your views are universal.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
Allegedly Starmer has now said TiMs are not allowed in women only toilets

Labour are in complete disarray over this. You get different replies almost daily from various leading members regarding safeguarding female spaces

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm reasonably certain that Starmer knows there are no laws regarding who goes in which toilets, and I'm reasonably certain that he hasn't said what you say he allegedly said.

I'm also reasonably certain that the only reason I'm bothering to reply to you is I am, myself, currently on the toilet.

CXRAndy

Guru
I'm reasonably certain that Starmer knows there are no laws regarding who goes in which toilets, and I'm reasonably certain that he hasn't said what you say he allegedly said.
Are you sure about this

1st July publication

Starmer: Trans women don’t have the right to use women-only toilets​

Labour leader says biological males who have transitioned should not enter areas for women amid confusion over party’s trans policy

Sir Keir Starmer has said transgender women do not have a right to access female-only spaces, amid confusion over Labour’s stance on which lavatories trans people should use.

The Labour leader said biological males who have legally transitioned should not enter areas designated for women, insisting those spaces “need to be protected”.

In response, Sir Keir said: “No. They don’t have that right. They shouldn’t. That’s why I’ve always said biological women’s spaces need to be protected.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/07/01/labour-frontbencher-refuses-to-answer-trans-toilet-question/#:~:text=Sir Keir Starmer has said,lavatories trans people should use.

Top Bottom