Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
There's a right to exclude. One which you continually seek to undermine, but just for your special group of men.

I have shown you endlessly. The right to exclude is only in exceptional circumstances. It is a very high bar and can only be exercised after a careful evaluation. It doesn't apply to taking a piss on your own behind the locked door in a loo.

D

Deleted member 159

Rowling is not keeping the public informed ... she is spreading hate

I think she is pressing all the right buttons against the trans activists

:okay:

D

Deleted member 159

I have shown you endlessly. The right to exclude is only in exceptional circumstances. It is a very high bar and can only be exercised after a careful evaluation. It doesn't apply to taking a piss on your own behind the locked door in a loo.

Soon will be. Men of any description will be barred from women's toilets, changing rooms etc etc

monkers

Legendary Member

That's because you are both obvious bigots. I would expect you to say that. If this was one of your own children being treated this way, would you just be an unsupportive parent? Would you risk any consequences of that?

multitool

AKA "Triggered!"

There is something especially pathetic about a man of your age saying something like this.

Do you revel in this? Do you set out to show yourself up like this?

D

Deleted member 159

That's because you are both obvious bigots. I would expect you to say that. If this was one of your own children being treated this way, would you just be an unsupportive parent? Would you risk any consequences of that?

I would have got psychiatric help, not allowed drugs, or surgery or enabled such a mental illness to spiral out of control.

You have to say those parents are not parenting if they think this is the right path.

monkers

Legendary Member
I would have got psychiatric help, not allowed drugs, or surgery or enabled such a mental illness to spiral out of control.

You have to say those parents are not parenting if they think this is the right path.

You'd likely lose your child. N is not here until later this evening. I'll ask her to explain to you, though it is likely that she will say that a person such as you will never heed advice no matter the quality of it.

multitool

I'm on holiday. I interrupted it only to laugh at you listing a load of male sex offenders and thinking it's an argument for letting men in women's spaces.

Well, that wasn't the argument I was making by presenting that list, so I see your holiday has done nothing to dissuade you from endlessly misrepresenting.

D

Deleted member 159

You'd likely lose your child. N is not here until later this evening. I'll ask her to explain to you, though it is likely that she will say that a person such as you will never heed advice no matter the quality of it.

No I wouldn't I would be looked upon as caring, seeking professional help. Not back street quacks

Top Bottom