Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No it's about pretended human rights - the right to feel 'extra special'.
There's nothing more entitled that saying 'I'm a special man and shouldn't be treated like other men'. It's the pinnacle of feeling 'extra special'.

Women are just humans, like men, like children. There is no right to claim 'safe spaces' just because women want a place to gossip about men without them hearing.
Single sex spaces and services weren't created to give women a room to gossip in.
They don't have single sex rape crisis centres and domestic violence refuges to accommodate gossipy women. They have them so women can heal in privacy ... away from men.

Just let people pee instead of pretending you are some special snowflake with more human rights than others.
You endlessly demand that some special men get a free pass into women's spaces and services. Just those men though. These special men can pee in an enclosed cubicle in the Men's, change in an enclosed cubicle in the Men's changing rooms etc. They aren't special, they are all just men. It's you who seeks to give them rights we don't give other men.

Men already have access. There isn't a magic forcefield preventing entry.

That's not true. If a man is in a women's single sex space, they can ask that he be removed. His presence would arouse suspicion.
We know that unisex spaces are less safe for women and children and giving your special group of men access encourages any man to access them. It would make it harder to remove any man, good or bad.

Also 'They can do x, y, or z bad thing already' is a poor argument for making it easier for more men to do x, y, or z.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
There's nothing more entitled that saying 'I'm a special man and shouldn't be treated like other men'. It's the pinnacle of feeling 'extra special'.

No thinking you have the human right to deny others their own human rights is the fascist way. Trans women have take. nothing from you.

About a million of your protesting posts have not persuaded me otherwise. You've written endless crap trying to defend the prevention of trans women playing chess, pretending that Park Run is an elite level competition that needs defending, even banging on about Strava segments.

Just let people pee in peace. Anyway Lisa Nandy the relevant minister says shut up the culture war is over.

No thinking you have the human right to deny others their own human rights is the fascist way. Trans women have take. nothing from you.
It's not a human right for men to be in women's single sex spaces and services anymore than it is a human right for women to be in men's. Argue for everything to be unisex if you like. It would be more honest than arguing for special privileges just for some men.

About a million of your protesting posts have not persuaded me otherwise.
I'm similarly unpersuaded that some men are special.

Jolyon Maughan isn't exactly reliable but he seems to have inside info on puberty blockers post Cass.

GSRpXBTasAAs22M.png

I'll believe it when it happens but this should put an end to private overseas providers giving out drugs with unproven benefit to children after a Skype interview. Vindication for Dr David Bell, Sonia Appleby, Marcus and Sue Evans, and those other Tavistock clinicians who spoke out.

And Hillary Cass is off to the House of Lords as a crossbench peer.

Wow. That's a long list of men. What a lot of men. So many males!

I wonder what the common denominator is amongst all those persons? What feature do they share, even if they changed their names?

Why was it so easy to find men called Andrew amongst sex offenders? Is it because there are so many men who commit sex offences that any common male name is going to throw up a lot of examples?

Those men have something more in common than just the same name, don't they? Something more relevant in terms of sexual offending?

If we were to look at every sex offender in UK jails I bet there would be more men called Andrew in the list than there are women of any name.

I see you included a trans identified male in the list. Kind of proves the point. The common denominator in sex offending is almost always that the offender is male. Their name or gender identity isn't the relevant factor; their sex is.
Vicki Bevan, remember what she admitted doing to that young lass.

Between 2015 and 2019, the numbers of reported cases of female-perpetrated child sexual abuse to police in England and Wales rose from 1,249 to 2,297 - an increase of 84%.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55338745

D

Deleted member 159

What did I miss??

Anyhow some good news

Labour moves to ban puberty blockers permanently

:wahhey:

Single sex spaces and services weren't created to give women a room to gossip in.
They don't have single sex rape crisis centres and domestic violence refuges to accommodate gossipy women. They have them so women can heal in privacy ... away from men.

You endlessly demand that some special men get a free pass into women's spaces and services. Just those men though. These special men can pee in an enclosed cubicle in the Men's, change in an enclosed cubicle in the Men's changing rooms etc. They aren't special, they are all just men. It's you who seeks to give them rights we don't give other men.
But you bang on about how trans men should be treated as a special subset of women. With the same rights you seek to deny to trans women.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's not a human right for men to be in women's single sex spaces and services anymore than it is a human right for women to be in men's. Argue for everything to be unisex if you like. It would be more honest than arguing for special privileges just for some men.

There are no human rights directly related to spaces. There is no human right for women or men to have distinct spaces. Women have campaigned to have access to spaces reserved by men as men only. Recently Dame Judi Dench became the first woman to enter the Garrick Club.

I'm similarly unpersuaded that some men are special.

Jolyon Maughan isn't exactly reliable but he seems to have inside info on puberty blockers post Cass.

View attachment 6399
I'll believe it when it happens but this should put an end to private overseas providers giving out drugs with unproven benefit to children after a Skype interview. Vindication for Dr David Bell, Sonia Appleby, Marcus and Sue Evans, and those other Tavistock clinicians who spoke out.

And Hillary Cass is off to the House of Lords as a crossbench peer.
Search on ebay for the drugs you say won't be available from overseas providers.
You know the name of it, and the strength/dosage required, there'll be someone out there with what you want. And willing to sell it to you, or your children.

D

Deleted member 159

Search on ebay for the drugs you say won't be available from overseas providers.
You know the name of it, and the strength/dosage required, there'll be someone out there with what you want. And willing to sell it to you, or your children.

Child abuser if you administer these drugs , especially without continuous clinical assessment

D

Deleted member 159

Anyway Lisa Nandy the relevant minister says shut up the culture war is over.

Just starting for women. They have been pushed around for a decade and they are now standing up for themselves. JKR with her enormous number of followers is constantly highlighting the failings of politicians, trans activists. Keeping the public informed

:okay:

There are no human rights directly related to spaces. There is no human right for women or men to have distinct spaces.
There's a right to exclude. One which you continually seek to undermine, but just for your special group of men.
Women have campaigned to have access to spaces reserved by men as men only. Recently Dame Judi Dench became the first woman to enter the Garrick Club.
Bit of a difference between a social club and a women's refuge. I don't much care if men have their own social clubs as they aren't the bastions of political power they were a hundred years ago. Men are allowed to have their own stuff too.

monkers

Legendary Member
Just starting for women. They have been pushed around for a decade and they are now standing up for themselves. JKR with her enormous number of followers is constantly highlighting the failings of politicians, trans activists. Keeping the public informed

:okay:

Not all followers of Rowling agree with her. Indeed many follow her just to see what stupidity the idiot is saying. So don't kid yourself.

Rowling is not keeping the public informed ... she is spreading hate, and there are enough stupid people like you to lap it up.

Top Bottom