Has Adam gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I miss @mudsticks 😥

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I’ve noticed how people who drop the most obnoxious farts never notice them

It's a small commmunity which is something I actually quite enjoyed when we first started. I liked the slower pace although I can't say I'm exactly immune from firing off a number of hasty badly thought through responses when I should have given them more consideration. However, when people appear and suddenly start making scores of posts a day, or people start trolling and bickering (again, mea culpa) with such a small base to start with it does affect the signal to noise ratio and the balance of the forum.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
It's easy to blame 'tool for transforming a once thriving ecosystem into the drear, monocultural insult-prairie across which we shuffle, thirsting and crying out for uplifting whimsy and creativity, but I bet you've all got a thneed in your wardrobes.

Last edited:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's easy to blame 'tool for transforming a once thriving ecosystem into the drear, monocultural insult-prairie across which we shuffle, thirsting and crying out for uplifting whimsy and creativity, but I bet you've all got a thneed in your wardrobes.

IMG_20210121_132222.jpg

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Would that work?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It's a small commmunity which is something I actually quite enjoyed when we first started. I liked the slower pace although I can't say I'm exactly immune from firing off a number of hasty badly thought through responses when I should have given them more consideration. However, when people appear and suddenly start making scores of posts a day, or people start trolling and bickering (again, mea culpa) with such a small base to start with it does affect the signal to noise ratio and the balance of the forum.
The trouble is not those who post hasty, badly thought posts, everyone does occasionally, but those who know exactly what they are posting, and why.

albion

Guru

Yet, every time I unblock and dip in, I see so little to miss. If only people could accept input and actually find more or external input to get a point across. I do not mind anyone being wrong if they actually inform in the process.

A few who I mostly disagree with inform well. I just wish more had actual input.
The informed outliers are far more valuable than agreeable clones, even if we still think we are right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom