Has Adam gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
As unmoderated forums go, this is actually quite tame.

Shame to see Adam go though.

D

Deleted member 121

I think it is the objective, for some on here anyway.

If that was the case looking at the amount of posts and trips around the roundabout on the gender thread, it has to be the ultimate fail...

multitool

Shaman
If that was the case looking at the amount of posts and trips around the roundabout on the gender thread, it has to be the ultimate fail...

Oh I don't know. By my last count six people had left that thread directly citing Aurora as the reason, so maybe her plan is working.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Oh I don't know. By my last count six people had left that thread directly citing Aurora as the reason, so maybe her plan is working.

Don't mistake the reason someone doesn't engage with an individual, with the reason someone doesn't engage with a subject or a thread. Or indeed a forum.

multitool

Shaman
Don't mistake the reason someone doesn't engage with an individual, with the reason someone doesn't engage with a subject or a thread. Or indeed a forum.

I'm not making any mistake. I'm pointing out that at least six people left the gender thread explicitly citing AS's bad faith contributions as the reason.

You were one of them.

winjim

I'm not making any mistake. I'm pointing out that at least six people left the gender thread explicitly citing AS's bad faith contributions as the reason.

You were one of them.

If that's what you think then you have misunderstood. I became frustrated with an individual's arguments around a specific subject, so I don't engage with that individual on that particular thread. I also became frustrated with the content of a thread, so I stopped engaging with the thread as a whole. That's two things, two considerations, two reasons.

multitool

Shaman
If that's what you think then you have misunderstood. I became frustrated with an individual's arguments around a specific subject, so I don't engage with that individual on that particular thread. I also became frustrated with the content of a thread, so I stopped engaging with the thread as a whole. That's two things, two considerations, two reasons.

"Became frustrated"

Yes, you certainly did. And it wasn't just one poster...

Screenshot_20240212_082006_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_081907_Samsung Internet.jpg

Changing the topic away from your own aggressive behaviour, I notice that in amongst all the handwringing about ex-posters nobody is lamenting the disappearance of Pale Rider.

May I be the first to say that I miss him.

Last edited:

winjim

"Became frustrated"

Yes, you certainly did. And it wasn't just one poster...

View attachment 5466

View attachment 5467

Changing the topic away from your own aggressive behaviour, I notice that in amongst all the handwringing about ex-posters nobody is lamenting the disappearance of Pale Rider.

May I be the first to say that I miss him.

You don't have to change the subject. I wrote what I wrote, some of it justified, some perhaps a little hasty, which is something I already addressed upthread. I CBA going through and searching out every instance of when I've been so aggressive to people but it's usually done deliberately, sometimes it's on them and sometimes of course it's on me.

multitool

Shaman
You don't have to change the subject. I wrote what I wrote, some of it justified, some perhaps a little hasty, which is something I already addressed upthread. I CBA going through and searching out every instance of when I've been so aggressive to people but it's usually done deliberately, sometimes it's on them and sometimes of course it's on me.

Good. So you can understand why your accusations towards me smack of hypocrisy, then can't you.

Unless of course you regard yourself an an exception to the standards of behaviour you demand of others.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

You probably need to refer yourself to the mods, to see if you deserve a yellow card, or, perhaps you have done that?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Pale Rider is still registered and has form for leaving for a bit and coming back, so hope remains for defenders of tabloid journalism.

Top Bottom