Has Adam gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Good. So you can understand why your accusations towards me smack of hypocrisy, then can't you.

Unless of course you regard yourself an an exception to the standards of behaviour you demand of others.

44 posts in this thread, twelve of them yours.

Now 45 posts, ten of them mine which isn't much better.

We should stop now.

Edit: this is already out of date since I wrote it.

45/13

46/10

Edit2: I'm still in the edit window so I'll write it here so I'm not gonna clutter things up with another tedious bickering post but it's worth noting post #2 on this thread was my first contribution on the subject.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
44 posts in this thread, twelve of them yours.

Now 45 posts, ten of them mine which isn't much better.

We should stop now.

Your first post was to blame me for Adam's disappearance. Now that you are being held to account you are backing out, with the claim that a conversation you started with an accusation is dominating a thread. Sure, you should stop digging.

multitool

Shaman
Edit2: I'm still in the edit window so I'll write it here so I'm not gonna clutter things up with another tedious bickering post but it's worth noting post #2 on this thread was my first contribution on the subject.

Still going with the tedious bickering you started.

Well done.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Tbf, unless he says otherwise, there is no actual evidence that Adam dropped out of this forum because of Tit. He may have just been fed up of the incestuous, point-scoring and circular arguments on the forum and not just because of the antics of the twatospheric a*rsehole.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Tbf, unless he says otherwise, there is no actual evidence that Adam dropped out of this forum because of Tit. He may have just been fed up of the incestuous, point-scoring and circular arguments on the forum and not just because of the antics of the twatospheric a*rsehole.

Kind of the same thing when you consider the "Vision Quest" thread.

multitool

Shaman

He could just as easily been rendered nauseous by your constant self-elevation to unwanted, unwarranted, and undeserved role of forum policeman.

Let alone your mocking of frail and vulnerable cancer victims.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
He could just as easily been rendered nauseous by your constant self-elevation to unwanted, unwarranted, and undeserved role of forum policeman.

Let alone your mocking of frail and vulnerable cancer victims.

He could have, but without him telling us we'll never know.

Fair play, you haven't played the local hero card for a while.

multitool

Shaman
Fair play, you haven't played the local hero card for a while.

The implication of this is that you feel I post in order to gain the approbation of strangers. People I'll never meet, and some of whom I hold in contempt. And yet this very thread seems to contradict this notion.

Perhaps you should have thought it through first. Not your thing though, is it, thinking. :whistle:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
constant self-elevation to unwanted, unwarranted, and undeserved role of forum policeman.
It does not surprise me that you could be so arrogant as to confuse criticism of your posts as adopting the role of forum policeman.

The implication of this is that you feel I post in order to gain the approbation of strangers. People I'll never meet, and some of whom I hold in contempt. And yet this very thread seems to contradict this notion.

Perhaps you should have thought it through first. Not your thing though, is it, thinking.
I don’t really waste any time in wondering why you post in the supercilious self-regarding way you do. That would be a job for a psychologist. I just accept that is your way.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Perhaps you should have thought it through first. Not your thing though, is it, thinking. :whistle:

Only "some" ? ;)

multitool

Shaman
I don’t really waste any time in wondering why you post in the supercilious self-regarding way you do. That would be a job for a psychologist. I just accept that is your way.

For somebody who "just accepts" it, you don't half whine on and on and on and on.

A significant percentage of your posts are about me, which is weird because I never instigate discussion with you. A bloke has to have a hobby, I suppose.

Top Bottom