Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Says the guy trolling and not making any posts on the actual thread……….double standards

You really are proving to be the biggest prick I’ve ever seen in 15 years of being on this forum. And I’ve encountered some seriously weird people in that time.

*waits for the usual, pathetic, childish insults from a pathetic, immature manbaby in 3…2…*

Mr Celine

Time to put the troll on ignore, methinks.

Might be starting to get to me as well. I was in the supermarket today and thought I'd seen some Jowlybear bacon.
1658580702470.png

But the 'N' was missing. Must go to Specsavers.

D

Deleted member 28

C'mon jowser, even I think you're a bit off the mark here.

I happen to agree with some of your sentiment, remainers will be blaming leavers for everything for example, but it was 'us' that voted for it!

I'm of the belief lots of things could have gone better if certain provisions were made, but again, it's us leavers who were hoping for improvements whereas the remainers always wanted it to fail.

You really do come up with some odd statements, that being forced to vote Brexit by the Tories was a little strange?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You really are proving to be the biggest prick I’ve ever seen in 15 years of being on this forum. And I’ve encountered some seriously weird people in that time.

*waits for the usual, pathetic, childish insults from a pathetic, immature manbaby in 3…2…*

Ah boohoo….i feel so sorry for you.

Mugshot

Über Member

I happen to agree with some of your sentiment, remainers will be blaming leavers for everything for example, but it was 'us' that voted for it!

I'm of the belief lots of things could have gone better if certain provisions were made, but again, it's us leavers who were hoping for improvements whereas the remainers always wanted it to fail.

You really do come up with some odd statements, that being forced to vote Brexit by the Tories was a little strange?

I agree with much of what you say here shep, aside from the bit about remainers wanting Brexit to fail.
I suppose it may seem that way sometimes, but I honestly take no pleasure in how Brexit is going or the atrocious government it's resulted in. It's left this county in an awful position, and it will get worse.
As I live here, it's does me, my family, or my fellow citizens no favours to have ended up where we have.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I agree with much of what you say here shep, aside from the bit about remainers wanting Brexit to fail.
I suppose it may seem that way sometimes, but I honestly take no pleasure in how Brexit is going or the atrocious government it's resulted in. It's left this county in an awful position, and it will get worse.
As I live here, it's does me, my family, or my fellow citizens no favours to have ended up where we have.

I never said they forced me too…..dont be a remainer now and twist peopled poste, i said they enabled me too, by given me the chance to vote

Top Bottom