Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

do find it telling that you now are concerned about Cholera and Typhiod whlist you werent before 7 of October, whilst the conditions for the normal Gazan population haven't changed much.

If one thing would convince me that you are hugely deluded this is it.

Bombing and driving 1.8million people out of their homes, and destroying shelter and infrastructure isn't much of a change?

They also made it very clear they want to expell all Palestinians from Gaza. This has been stated by cabinet members.

You have to be an absolute moron not to realise that what you are seeing unfold is not exactly this.
''Cabinet member(s)'', that is something else than government policy

I think Andy needs to spend some time watching the very unsanitised coverage on Al Jazeera. Its uncomfortable viewing, and Andy is pusillanimous, so I doubt he will.
You mean that same Al-Jazeera that was kicked by an Palestinian man because they didn't want hear criticism on Hamas? Yeah great source, it's like using the pope for views on gay marriage
How about how Israel told Palestinians to head south, then started bombing them?

I'm looking forward to your flimsy defence.
I don't defend all actions, including deliberate actions on civilians, but i would once again also like to point out the only source in Gaza is Hamas that isn't afraid to kill it's ''own'' civilians and is the main benefactor from Isreal being forced to withdraw from international pressure because claimed attacks on civilians.
There are also multiple sadly mostly unconfirmed reports of Hamas shooting on their ''own ''civilians
If one thing would convince me that you are hugely deluded this is it.

Bombing and driving 1.8million people out of their homes, and destroying shelter and infrastructure isn't much of a change?
If you read and understand the whole sentence than you would realise that's not what i';m saying. What i am saying is that the circomstances for diseases like Cholera and Typhiod where there under Hamas before the 7 October too, because the conditions living under Hamas rule where and are so bad.

All uphill

If you read and understand the whole sentence than you would realise that's not what i';m saying. What i am saying is that the circomstances for diseases like Cholera and Typhiod where there under Hamas before the 7 October too, because the conditions living under Hamas rule where and are so bad.
They were your words quoted!

So what you actually meant wasn't what you said?

I'm done with you and your posts.

They were your words quoted!

So what you actually meant wasn't what you said?

I'm done with you and your posts.
Well if i first says the conditions where bad before 7 October, so cholera and thyroid are sadly nothing new than i assume the reader understands that if i then say the conditions haven't changed much that i mean that in the context off poor living conditions, clearly not in the context of big parts of Gaza now being bombed to pieces.

multitool

Screenshot_20231206_063217_Samsung Internet.jpg

Obviously not GBNews, so AndyCXR will dispute it as fake news.

https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/idRW320104122023RP1

multitool

If I un-ignore you (briefly) I will say this:

If you actually believe what you post then you really are incredibly stupid. And I use the word 'incredibly' in its literal meaning. Which leaves me with the other option; that you are just posting this as a wind-up.

But your wind-up is off the back of an inhuman level of suffering. Children blown to pieces. Toddlers searching rubble for their dead parents. Scores of entire multi-generational families completely exterminated.

Either way, you are a cūnt.

Top Bottom