Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They might be closed now, but that could change.

I’d be surprised if Egypt admitted more than a trickle of maimed children so that leaves driving the balance of the population into the sea at gunpoint or killing them with cholera and typhoid in an ever decreasing ghetto.

I’d be surprised if Egypt admitted more than a trickle of maimed children so that leaves driving the balance of the population into the sea at gunpoint or killing them with cholera and typhoid in an ever decreasing ghetto.
There are unconfimed and that's most likely what they will stay rumors Egypt is silently supporting Isreal. Giving their own issues with Hamas ally/backing Muslim brotherhood it would make sense.
I do find it telling that you now are concerned about Cholera and Typhiod whlist you werent before 7 of October, whilst the conditions for the normal Gazan population haven't changed much. (yes Isreal bombed the place but if you known how normal living conditions for normal Gazan's where, you would known it's only the terrorist that really see an decline in life quailty.
But if you are jewish, from anywhere in the world, even a convert, you have the automatic right to move to Israel :wacko:.

Perhaps all Palestinians should just convert to Judaism and use that right.
Yeah i don't known what works for them support for Hamas seemed at an all time high in ''07 Isreal left them with all kind off equipment to be self-sustainable but the first thing Hamas did is destroy it.
I understand the collective obsession on this part of the forum to blame Isreal for everything and there is enough to blame Isreal for however in this case if you want to move forward you first have to at the very least acknowledge the past.. that seems to be missing in the Palestinian side.
Could of course also not be visible yet, similar as you generally only see Russians criticize Putin if there sure they never go back to Russia.

I do find it telling that you now are concerned about Cholera and Typhiod whlist you werent before 7 of October, whilst the conditions for the normal Gazan population haven't changed much. (yes Isreal bombed the place but if you known how normal living conditions for normal Gazan's where, you would known it's only the terrorist that really see an decline in life quailty.

I’m breaking my self imposed rule that I won’t respond to you in this thread.

Fųck off.

The tenor of reporting is changing considerably now, as expected after break in ceasefire. Far more critical approach to interviews with Israeli spokespeople rather than blanket acceptance, although Kuenessberg allowed Regev to claim that Israeli care taken to avoid civilian casualties was at an "unprecedented" level.
It never changed, the bodies of all those killed at the ''peace festival'' weren't even cold or the media where already claiming an Isreali ''overreaction'' whter or not that is the case is an next one, but your claim the tone is changing simply isn't true. There are a numerous interviews where Hamas linked spokespersons or related have a free go to claim the most silly things opposed to Israeli's/Jews.
Having said that both Pakestinians and Isreali camps have media where they have significant influence both visible trough shares/follow the money and less visible trough friends/family network.

Nor sure what will happen now. The Israels have pushed the Gazans out of Gaza City, to the south, and are now bombing the south very heavily. Really, only US pressure will change things considering that it is the US that arms Israel.
They made it very clear they want to get rid of Hamas. Might not fit you bias tough, but they are very clear about their endgame. Btw Isreal is both an US costumer as an supplier of arms to the US so it's not so simple as claimed.
A poor military tactic long-term ffs... they're civilians being murdered.Stop fecking supporting and arming them maybe !

View: https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1731361257784328632?t=rX28Int38l7-gw3vdh2DXw&s=19

It's not a tactic, and they tried being ''peacefull since ''07'' and only retaliate if they where being attacked. Since 7 October they strangely enough don't think that's a viable route anymore.

It depends what Israel's endgame is. If it I'd to drive the Palestinians out of the strip entirely then it looks to be pretty much bang on strategically
They made it very clear they want to get rid of Hamas. Might not fit you bias tough, but they are very clear about their endgame.

I’m breaking my self imposed rule that I won’t respond to you in this thread.

Fųck off.
That's exactly how Hamas figures respond if in an by miracle critical interview they are confronted with clear evidence their ''fighters'' targeted children and civilians.. they indeed ''fark off''

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I think Andy needs to spend some time watching the very unsanitised coverage on Al Jazeera. Its uncomfortable viewing, and Andy is pusillanimous, so I doubt he will.

It was Dutchie's desperate, rambling lies that promoted @newfhouse to respond as he did, but yes, two cheeks and all that.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom