Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In 2024 there’s more hatred in people overall than in the first and second world wars. The masses are confused with misinformation, propaganda and totally distracted by non related news stories.
I feel for the poor children who don’t understand why people are hurting them and they can’t get food & medical aid. I’m not surprised so many are showing Antisemitism.

I don't think Israel's actions in any way justify antisemitism. Does this logic apply to other races and nationalities?

D

Deleted member 159

Where would you see money better spent?

All international aid should be stopped.

If individuals feel strongly about a cause, let them send their hard earned directly.

Governments waste billions of our money, with little care or recourse, pay lip service to the British public after it's sent

AndyRM

Elder Goth
All international aid should be stopped.

If individuals feel strongly about a cause, let them send their hard earned directly.

Governments waste billions of our money, with little care or recourse, pay lip service to the British public after it's sent

Ah, so you don't know how little we actually spend on foreign aid versus what we spend domestically.

Not really a surprise there.

What about our military investment, how would you spend that, domestically and overseas?

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

There's a really weird coincidence that on the weekend where everybody should be talking about the ICJ ruling that Israel should provide humanitarian aid this story about UNHCR surfaces , and is used as a pretext by several major western powers to stop aid.

Who believes in conspiracy theories now :laugh:

D

Deleted member 159

Ah, so you don't know how little we actually spend on foreign aid versus what we spend domestically

Around £220 for every man, women and child in the UK per year in foreign aid, some countries can put spacecraft on the moon, others have nuclear weapons, yet we still send millions every year

Milzy

I don't think Israel's actions in any way justify antisemitism. Does this logic apply to other races and nationalities?

Many think so. Yeah it’s the same logic for all. I’ve seen enough videos of Isreal solders shooting unharmed civilians for no good reason. The British army try hard for that not to happen. The Jews on the other hand are trigger happy and nobody cares because it’s brown people killed.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

multitool

Around £220 for every man, women and child in the UK per year in foreign aid, some countries can put spacecraft on the moon, others have nuclear weapons, yet we still send millions every year

Durrrrrrr

Just add foreign aid/soft power (its pretty much synonymous) to the massive list of things you know fùck all about. But it doesn't stop you opening that massive ignorant gob of yours, does it, you beef-witted cùnt.

If we don't get into developing countries and gain influence our rivals will...which is precisely what has happened in Africa with the Russians and Chinese, you thick fúck. And when the Russians engineer a situation that causes a flood of migrants heading north, oh my god, we'll hear your bleating from space.

The world is really simple when you are as dim as you, isn't it, Andy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Why are you replying to me, I thought you had put me on your special private account list :hello:

Many think so. Yeah it’s the same logic for all. I’ve seen enough videos of Isreal solders shooting unharmed civilians for no good reason. The British army try hard for that not to happen. The Jews on the other hand are trigger happy and nobody cares because it’s brown people killed.

'Jews' aren't the same as 'the government of Israel' or 'the Israeli army' though. Antisemitism is hatred of Jews.

If we are applying the same logic then presumably it's OK to hate all Palestinians, including those in this country, because of what some Palestinians did on October 7th?

I don't seriously think you are condoning antisemitism, because honestly that would just be bonkers.

Milzy

'Jews' aren't the same as 'the government of Israel' or 'the Israeli army' though. Antisemitism is hatred of Jews.

If we are applying the same logic then presumably it's OK to hate all Palestinians, including those in this country, because of what some Palestinians did on October 7th?

I don't seriously think you are condoning antisemitism, because honestly that would just be bonkers.
You’re right. It’s like some Irish hate us because of past imperialism and the spud famine. Our grandparents weren’t even born then. It’s nothing to do with us.

Top Bottom