Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

multitool

Shaman
But Jews have been oppressed for much more than 70 years in various circumstances troughout history, so have many other religions, eticities and so futher and so forth yet they didn't go all Hamas.

Israel was founded on terrorism, massacres and ethnic-cleansing you absolute ignoramus :laugh:

Have you never heard of the Irgun, the Haganah, the Stern Gang? The King David Hotel bombing, the massacres of Saliha, Deir Yassin, Lydda, Tantura, Abu Shusha and Al-Dawayima?

Why do you think the countries surrounding Palestine sent their armies in?

You absolute know-nothing spittle-flecked balloon :laugh:

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Israel was founded on terrorism, massacres and ethnic-cleansing you absolute ignoramus :laugh:

Have you never heard of the Irgun, the Haganah, the Stern Gang? The King David Hotel bombing, the massacres of Saliha, Deir Yassin, Lydda, Tantura, Abu Shusha and Al-Dawayima?

Don't hold back.

Can hardly read what you say with all the unwritten Heil Hitler in between farking nazi
A one sided populist story suits nazi scum like you best, but hey wow shocker not all jews play nice, but still you talk about recent history that's not what i said. and if you put the arab population and the jewish pupolation next to eachother and just compare who is the most violent over let's say 2000 years the only conclussion you can draw is that the arab population has been far more violent.(yes British empire even more so) Hell look at Isreal before 7 october and Gaza, Gaza was a farking dump, with only the Hamas gansters having decent accomodation and the normal people dieing from dirty water poor facilities and so on. But despite their continues rocket attacks Isreal didn't acttack them and then they provoke them by genociding every inch they could manage to capture and Nazi farkers like you stand up to brand Isreal genocidal...
As many people are there are bunched up in there togehter with how Hamas has said it up will always lead to a high death count under civi;lians, however i never see farkers like you protest against the actual cause Hamas no it's always the Jews just like the years before kristalnacht. there is no muslim building in the west that has to be protected because of angry jews attacking it, the amount of jewish buildings and communities in the contrary.
how do you think the position of the british empire was liked? and or something about the strategic value of positions?
If you assertion was true, why where jews able to start and buy lands under the Ottoman (which was Arab you stupid farkface)
Cumming over yourself again farking dirty nazi pervert

C R

Über Member
If you assertion was true, why where jews able to start and buy lands under the Ottoman (which was Arab you stupid farkface)

Ottomans were Turks, which may come as a surprise to you, but although they're muslims, they are not Arabs. In fact, helped by a British chap played by Peter O'Toole in a movie, the Arabs fought against the Ottoman Turks during WWI.

Before going calling people ignorant, it might help if you actually knew what you are braying about.

Last edited:

C R

Über Member

I don't think he is a Walloon, he is Dutch.

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
unwritten Heil Hitler in between farking nazi

Gaza was a farking dump

and Nazi farkers like you stand

never see farkers like you protest

which was Arab you stupid farkface)

Your command of the English language has come on in leaps and bounds since you joined the forum but may I suggest you need to broaden your choice of swear words just a bit.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Can hardly read what you say with all the unwritten Heil Hitler in between farking nazi

A one sided populist story suits nazi scum like you best, but hey wow shocker not all jews play nice, but still you talk about recent history that's not what i said. and if you put the arab population and the jewish pupolation next to eachother and just compare who is the most violent over let's say 2000 years the only conclussion you can draw is that the arab population has been far more violent.(yes British empire even more so) Hell look at Isreal before 7 october and Gaza, Gaza was a farking dump, with only the Hamas gansters having decent accomodation and the normal people dieing from dirty water poor facilities and so on. But despite their continues rocket attacks Isreal didn't acttack them and then they provoke them by genociding every inch they could manage to capture and Nazi farkers like you stand up to brand Isreal genocidal...
As many people are there are bunched up in there togehter with how Hamas has said it up will always lead to a high death count under civi;lians, however i never see farkers like you protest against the actual cause Hamas no it's always the Jews just like the years before kristalnacht. there is no muslim building in the west that has to be protected because of angry jews attacking it, the amount of jewish buildings and communities in the contrary.

how do you think the position of the british empire was liked? and or something about the strategic value of positions?

I don't think you meant this to be as funny as it is. Well done.

D

Deleted member 121

I hope nobody is looking over my shoulder when "Cumming over yourself" and "Nazis" are in the same sentence. Pretty difficult to explain, especially when I've had to point them to dutch's posts... 👀

Ian H

Guru

@Chatgpt - "Give me some comically obscene juvenile invective."

Top Bottom