Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Israel is effectively giving Hamas exactly what they wanted. Presumably the goal of the Hamas attack on Israel was to provoke a extreme response from them, leading to a wider conflict with Israel.It's almost like the far right in Israel and Hamas are in a grotesque unholy alliance to perpetuate violence and ensure discord prevails.

I think that was the intention, or at the very least to stop Saudi Arabia normalising relations with Israel. Reports says Jordan and Saudi provided intelligence and shot down some of the Iranian missiles so it doesn't look like a wider conflict is on the cards.

Moodyman

Israel is effectively giving Hamas exactly what they wanted. Presumably the goal of the Hamas attack on Israel was to provoke a extreme response from them, leading to a wider conflict with Israel.It's almost like the far right in Israel and Hamas are in a grotesque unholy alliance to perpetuate violence and ensure discord prevails.

The links between the Israeli right and Hamas are long and well documented even to the point that Hamas were funded and supported by them in the early years. The Zionists do not want a Palestinian leadership that may compromise and be willing to negotiate a meaningful statehood. Hamas are a useful bogeyman.

Milzy

Anything of relevance you might have once asked anyone to consider was kind of torpedoed out of the water when you doubled down on your use of the word "kike".

It may have been overly harsh but I’m a big Jeramy Corbyn fan and I fully support Palistine. Although it’s not the Israel people at fault it’s their government who are happy to bomb a building full of kids to kill one Hamas fighter. The Rafah clean out could be the main blood bath coming up soon.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It may have been overly harsh but I’m a big Jeramy Corbyn fan and I fully support Palistine. Although it’s not the Israel people at fault it’s their government who are happy to bomb a building full of kids to kill one Hamas fighter. The Rafah clean out could be the main blood bath coming up soon.

... Which has nothing to do with your use of the word, or anything for that matter, but sure.

The links between the Israeli right and Hamas are long and well documented even to the point that Hamas were funded and supported by them in the early years. The Zionists do not want a Palestinian leadership that may compromise and be willing to negotiate a meaningful statehood. Hamas are a useful bogeyman.

FTFY.

What the rest of the world never mind what the Palestinians want is irrelevant to the Zionists.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I’m anti Zionist if it was so bad, I’d be serving a ban.

This forum is unmoderated as I suspect you well know.

It's a shocking word to have used and trying to make it seem somehow OK is utter bullsh!t.

Milzy

This forum is unmoderated as I suspect you well know.

It's a shocking word to have used and trying to make it seem somehow OK is utter bullsh!t.

Well I believe it should be moderated and people should be punished accordingly. Members who spoke truth about Covid vaccine risks & injuries were censored so why’s the moderating stopped?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Well I believe it should be moderated and people should be punished accordingly. Members who spoke truth about Covid vaccine risks & injuries were censored so why’s the moderating stopped?

NCAP has never been moderated. There may have been a little while it was still being split off from CC properly, but since then, nothing.

Bazzer

If you are so confident about the use of the word not being "so bad", put it to the test by starting a thread on the main forum, which is moderated. Either by using the word in the thread title or within the opening post. Let's see what the reaction is of the moderators and other members.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If you are so confident about the use of the word not being "so bad", put it to the test by starting a thread on the main forum, which is moderated. Either by using the word in the thread title or within the opening post. Let's see what the reaction is of the moderators and other members.

I'd like to know who the censored members were who posted the "truth" about the risks of COVID vaccines too.

Bazzer

@Milzy Why do you find my post humorous?
We know you are lost in the worlds inhabited by the likes of David Icke, Andrew Bridgen, Matt Le Tissier, John O'Looney, etc , but a couple of clicks away is a potentially much less pro (in your distorted vision) Netanyahu audience, where you can easily test your offensive word credentials.
I look forward to the screenshots, because I don't imagine the post, or indeed your ability to post, will last for long.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
@Milzy Why do you find my post humorous?
We know you are lost in the worlds inhabited by the likes of David Icke, Andrew Bridgen, Matt Le Tissier, John O'Looney, etc , but a couple of clicks away is a potentially much less pro (in your distorted vision) Netanyahu audience, where you can easily test your offensive word credentials.
I look forward to the screenshots, because I don't imagine the post, or indeed your ability to post, will last for long.

Seriously. I'm actually surprised you haven't been properly hammered on here for using it to be honest. I'm not criticising any other posters because we all have levels of language we're prepared to call out, but as ethnic slurs go that's up there as one of the most offensive.

Top Bottom