Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Yes, I get that, but I doubt what is appearing in western media will be of huge interest to Iran. They know that any criticism of Israel in the West is temporary and will not affect Israel's strategic position. Who are they playing to? Their own people and neighbouring countries.

It'll be interesting to see the share prices of the defence companies when the markets open on Monday.

Weird how Israel can bomb somebody's consulate in a foreign country and not expect that nation to defend itself.
Correction they are accused of tidying up those generals in high ranked positions belonging to the Iranian army in a country Iran on paper has no military ties with.

By responding to Israel's provocation, Iran has done a great disservice to the Palestinians. Israel had done a great job of alienating pretty much everyone over the last six months, and was well on the way to become a pariah state. Now the IR wänkers have given Israel a free get out of jail card. Netanyahu once again plays the whole international community as a fiddle.
Correction Hamas supporting Palestinians, the ones that lived in luxury before 7th of October, for the others it can only improve if hamas is ousted.
The Iranians where already cornered because of that attack, having denied their involvement in those area's numbers of times then being upset before their generals got killed in an area they claimed they had no bussiness being, secondly with that attack Isreal showed Iran's puppets they can't trust on Iran to provide them with security if even their own generals aren't safe.
And then this ''revenge'' if the last straw was ''Iran can protect us with their great missiles'' we now seen then can't do that either. (roughly half off them came down due to technical failures)

But i don't agree with you that it's Isreal's provocation, because who started 7 October? Hamas with the help off Iran, so they made themselves an target..

It'll be interesting to see the share prices of the defence companies when the markets open on Monday.
More those of Russian/Iranian ballistic missile companies, half off them came down due to failures(we knew they where bad but THAT bad?) i mean, if the nuclear thread of those counntries was ever more than a daily fail headline at least now we known if they do there just as likely to obliterates themselves.

C R

Über Member
Correction they are accused of tidying up those generals in high ranked positions belonging to the Iranian army in a country Iran on paper has no military ties with.

Correction Hamas supporting Palestinians, the ones that lived in luxury before 7th of October, for the others it can only improve if hamas is ousted.
The Iranians where already cornered because of that attack, having denied their involvement in those area's numbers of times then being upset before their generals got killed in an area they claimed they had no bussiness being, secondly with that attack Isreal showed Iran's puppets they can't trust on Iran to provide them with security if even their own generals aren't safe.
And then this ''revenge'' if the last straw was ''Iran can protect us with their great missiles'' we now seen then can't do that either. (roughly half off them came down due to technical failures)

But i don't agree with you that it's Isreal's provocation, because who started 7 October? Hamas with the help off Iran, so they made themselves an target..

More those of Russian/Iranian ballistic missile companies, half off them came down due to failures(we knew they where bad but THAT bad?) i mean, if the nuclear thread of those counntries was ever more than a daily fail headline at least now we known if they do there just as likely to obliterates themselves.

Of course, everyone knows that history started on the 7th of October 2023.

Of course, everyone knows that history started on the 7th of October 2023.
Of course you would say that... but yes this conflict started in the 7th by Hamas sponsored by Iran that Iran has an long history off trying to make war an/or losing an war against Isreal is an other one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Of course you would say that... but yes this conflict started in the 7th by Hamas sponsored by Iran that Iran has an long history off trying to make war an/or losing an war against Isreal is an other one.

Are you and Andy having an ignorance off? Or are you buying into those dinky little banners on whichever pro Israel website that got linked to the other day saying "Israel at war: Day 193", which I have to admit I read in the Big Brother voice and laughed about.

Moodyman

Are you and Andy having an ignorance off? Or are you buying into those dinky little banners on whichever pro Israel website that got linked to the other day saying "Israel at war: Day 193", which I have to admit I read in the Big Brother voice and laughed about.

I’ve reached the concussion (*) that both are full time employees of the Israeli troll industry.

* of course I meant to type conclusion, but when spellcheck recommended concussion, I figured that more appropriate. I often feel like I’ve got concussion when I read Dutchy’s posts. The head starts hurting.

Are you and Andy having an ignorance off?
That's what i wonder with most of you in this topic, i mean go to the topic about the protest in Iran or Russia invading Ukraine and the tone is mjuch more nuanced butr in this topic the mass Jew hatred clearly comes to the surface, so either the ''palestinians'' are victims marketing worked wonders or a second Hitler would be just as succesfull because clearly the hatred against Jews hasn't really changed.

And agian i will bring up that there where NO Mosques after 7 October needing, extra protection, No muslim children not being able to go to school because of safety fears, However they same can't not be said about Jews in western countries both after 7 October as after their military operations against Hamas.

And thirdly clearly there is a longer conflict in Isreal but the current conflict started on the 7th of October, otherwise with the same reasoning there was just one Gulf war as all the others where still Saddam pissing everyone off
Or are you buying into those dinky little banners on whichever pro Israel website that got linked to the other day saying "Israel at war: Day 193", which I have to admit I read in the Big Brother voice and laughed about.
my adblocker doesn't show those, so no idea

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That's what i wonder with most of you in this topic, i mean go to the topic about the protest in Iran or Russia invading Ukraine and the tone is mjuch more nuanced butr in this topic the mass Jew hatred clearly comes to the surface, so either the ''palestinians'' are victims marketing worked wonders or a second Hitler would be just as succesfull because clearly the hatred against Jews hasn't really changed.

And agian i will bring up that there where NO Mosques after 7 October needing, extra protection, No muslim children not being able to go to school because of safety fears, However they same can't not be said about Jews in western countries both after 7 October as after their military operations against Hamas.

And thirdly clearly there is a longer conflict in Isreal but the current conflict started on the 7th of October, otherwise with the same reasoning there was just one Gulf war as all the others where still Saddam pissing everyone off

my adblocker doesn't show those, so no idea

It's not "mass Jew hatred" you dolt. It's anything but. Sh!t, you can even spell Israel correctly most of the time which is massively disrespectful IMO.

My point which you so gloriously missed is that October 7 wasn't the start of this conflict, but an escalation. Israel's response is so massively out of proportion and that's what people, not just on here, are criticising and rightly so.

The Iran thing is a total false flag, but I'm not even getting into that because you'd refuse to see it or go off, whether wilfully or not, on some ridiculous tangent.

BTW, it's on The Times of Israel and part of the header image of the site so isn't blocked, unless you're using some weird text based browser.

Reactions: C R

Milzy

He’s right about the false flag, maybe people should listen to him a bit more instead of talking a load of tripe.

matticus

Guru
****** WARNING - BIKE RACING RELATED CONTENT ***** Sorry:

https://road.cc/content/news/israel-premier-tech-address-michelle-froome-muslim-rant-307847

Israel – Premier Tech address Michelle Froome rant about Muslims "here to take over", as team assert that views of "third parties do not represent" squad

The agent and wife of four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome called Muslims "a drain on modern society" during a string of posts on social media today...

Moodyman

She’s just pandering to the Israeli far right. It’s interesting that even they, do not vilify 1.5 billion of the earth’s inhabitants.

The IsraelI right tends to focus its hatred on specific groups or governments. At the very worst, they will refer to them as Arabs or Ishmaelites (some 300m people).

the snail

By responding to Israel's provocation, Iran has done a great disservice to the Palestinians. Israel had done a great job of alienating pretty much everyone over the last six months, and was well on the way to become a pariah state. Now the IR wänkers have given Israel a free get out of jail card. Netanyahu once again plays the whole international community as a fiddle.

Israel is effectively giving Hamas exactly what they wanted. Presumably the goal of the Hamas attack on Israel was to provoke a extreme response from them, leading to a wider conflict with Israel.It's almost like the far right in Israel and Hamas are in a grotesque unholy alliance to perpetuate violence and ensure discord prevails.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom