Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Anyone that chooses a scenario where 14,000 children have been shot and blown to pieces for "shots and giggles" is, frankly, a piece of shît.

So that all justifies the genocide of innocent civilians then?
Never claimed that, but doing nothing would have made Hamas stronger, is are Isreali lives of a lower value to you? Or Isreali lives less innocent?
I'm glad that's clear. Just a quick point, you know that not all Palestinians are Hamas/Hezbollah.
shocker you finally learned to read, i have been saying that from the very beginning, it's just not in the bits you pick and mix out..
Even the Yanks are backing away from the genocidal regime in Israel.
Always had been especially now there are elections and the Biden side is more pro-palestine then the Trump side. Criticism on the Isreali goverment within Isreal is rising and that is something somewhat new, as it normally would more be like ''we are in a war criticism later'' but that ship seem to have sailed.

I see that he's still equating Israel with Russia. Because they're totally comparable situations.
No i simply point out that Russia is an clear example of military operations in civilians area's without taking into account civilian lives. i guess it's not convenient if you claim isreal or genociding mass murderers but it does show the difference.

multitool

I see you've chosen to spend your afternoon juggling turds, cookie.

It doesn't matter how good you get at it, you still end up covered in shît and so do we.

Last edited:

multitool

US saying Israel 'may' have committed war crimes. US joining in with UN statement on mass grave of civilians killed by Israel including children.

https://x.com/KenRoth/status/1789018059086127490

In essence, this means the US knows what Israel has actually been doing.

Meanwhile, Israel continues its plan to break up population centres in Gaza, and create what is the worse famine in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

spen666

US saying Israel 'may' have committed war crimes. US joining in with UN statement on mass grave of civilians killed by Israel including children.

https://x.com/KenRoth/status/1789018059086127490

In essence, this means the US knows what Israel has actually been doing.

Meanwhile, Israel continues its plan to break up population centres in Gaza, and create what is the worse famine in the world.

I would disagree with your conclusions as there are several ways to interpret the USA statement.

If the USA KNOWS what Israel have actually been doing, they surely would be able to say definitely whether Israel has or has not committed war crimes.

The USA saying Israel MAY have committed war crimes can be interpreted to suggest the USA is not certain what Israel has done. It could also be interpreted that the USA know what has happened, but are not clear on whether the actions amount to a war crime - ie it is a matter for a court to determine

multitool

Or it can be interpreted in the light of every statement from the US on Israel for, arguably, 50+ years, and US behaviour in and towards the UN during the same period. I shouldn't need to explain this.

If the US is making any overt suggestion that Israel might have broken the law,it means that they are signalling to Israel that they have incontrovertible proof that they have, and Israel needs to back down, or they may reveal it. Why? Because the very same message through private channels to Israel hasn't been heeded.

Last edited:

Ian H

Legendary Member
Here's one of those strange things - a Xwitter long-read. It's from Michael Rosen and both horrible and true. Images below in case you don't do Xwitter.

View: https://twitter.com/MichaelRosenYes/status/1789223085209424122

king1.jpeg

king2.png

king3.jpeg

He's still writing further episodes

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom